ADVERTISEMENT

Let Israel be a warning and example of

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
What happens when a government doesn’t trust its own people with firearms. Israel has extremely strict laws preventing gun ownership of its citizens.

I have watched a number of videos of these POSs breaking into Israeli houses with firearms. They are not formally trained in any sense. All have different guns, no uniforms, no discipline, bad entry patterns and form. I see no organization and just a bunch of crazed freelancers going door to door. If each one of these houses had just one AR and standard capacity mag in it, the POSs would be easy targets and could dealt with easily. All of this horror on babies and families would have been squashed to an absolute minimum.

This is one reason we have the 2nd amendment. But govt’s want to say”you don’t need guns, we will protect you.” This is what happens when you trust a government.

Now Israel will respond by killing many on the other side, including many innocent civilians. The whole thing could be avoided if the govt let everyone live in freedom with the option to defend their children, family and household.

Our country’s framers were damn genius. Long live the second!

Last edited:
You are 100% correct, but libs are a very ignorant lot ! In their very ill informed view, guns kill people, not the evil basterds that pull the trigger! Those evil guns just jump out of safes, closets, consoles, drawers, cabinets, glove boxes, etc. & shoot the hell out of people ! Those guns have a mind of their own.

You are 100% correct, but libs are a very ignorant lot ! In their very ill informed view, guns kill people, not the evil basterds that pull the trigger! Those evil guns just jump out of safes, closets, consoles, drawers, cabinets, glove boxes, etc. & shoot the hell out of people ! Those guns have a mind of their own.
This is why these bully regimes have not invaded the US. Also why a stupid regime like a rogue government leader has not tried to take over the country.

This is why these bully regimes have not invaded the US. Also why a stupid regime like a rogue government leader has not tried to take over the country.

Just mention Yamamoto’s every blade of grass quote and watch the woke army of soyboys rush to quote every 16 yr old, brainwashed, pimple popping “fact checker” who claim its BS

I have generations of family guns. They have killed to put meat in the freezer, for sport, but never taken a human life or used to commit a crime. This is the story on probably 95% or more of legally owned and operated guns in this nation. The liberals can choose to live without them and become victims, as they have been daily. The difference between us and them is , we will not allow ourselves to become victims!

I have generations of family guns. They have killed to put meat in the freezer, for sport, but never taken a human life or used to commit a crime. This is the story on probably 95% or more of legally owned and operated guns in this nation. The liberals can choose to live without them and become victims, as they have been daily. The difference between us and them is , we will not allow ourselves to become victims!
99.7%

Well said my friend!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT