ADVERTISEMENT

Libs on the march in downtown Atlanta tonight....

Love Nashville, lived there for 12 years. I guess any major city will have it’s bad areas……but overall, Nashville is a great place to live, one of the better places imo.

Would definitely move back if the opportunity presented itself.

Reactions: blackpug6
I’ve seen some real shiat holes in rural GA.

ATL is the crown jewel no doubt.
Was there last night. Downtown. My 18 year old son asked me, where are the nice places in Atlanta. (We were in a huge homeless area.)Where do most people live? I told him there were great places to live in and around Atlanta. Then he asked. “Why do so many people live here? Why would they want to drive around in this traffic. All I see is trash”. Atlanta is trash. I had to laugh. Just straight common sense from a kid. He said give me the country and some land. It is no wonder so many people get killed every day here. No way you aren’t stressed and frustrated if you live here.

Last edited:
Was there last night. Downtown. My 18 year old son asked me, where are the nice places in Atlanta. (We were in a huge homeless area.)Where do most people live? I told him there were great places to live in and around Atlanta. Then he asked. “Why do so many people live here? Why would they want to drive around in this traffic. All I see is trash”. Atlanta is trash. I had to laugh. Just straight common sense from a kid. He said give me the country and some land. It is no wonder so many people get killed every day here. No way you aren’t stressed and frustrated if you live here.
Well you know one man’s trash is another’s treasure.

And where was this “huge homeless area?” Under the interstate overpass leading in/out of downtown? Yeah there are some homeless camps around there. Maybe about 10 or so people living under a bridge until the cops come bust it up.

But who wants to live there? No one except the people who have nowhere else to go in ATL.

That’s why I love hanging on my farm. I have grown to hate the area I grew up in! Atlanta was nice about 30-40 years ago.
The libs moving in from the blue states have just finished it off. Not a friendly city any longer. It sucks that the metro area cancels out the rest of Georgia in Voting, it was done this way by design! I can’t wait to leave Atlanta and give it the finger when I am leaving!

That’s why I love hanging on my farm. I have grown to hate the area I grew up in! Atlanta was nice about 30-40 years ago.
The libs moving in from the blue states have just finished it off. Not a friendly city any longer. It sucks that the metro area cancels out the rest of Georgia in Voting, it was done this way by design! I can’t wait to leave Atlanta and give it the finger when I am leaving!
Born in Atlanta, raised in south Georgia, moved back to Atlanta in early 80's.....used to love saying I was from Atlanta. No mo.....we moved to northeast Ga mountains 2 years ago and am SO happy to have escaped that hole. Thank God Kemp and the mostly conservative state government keep the libs at bay.

Love Nashville, lived there for 12 years. I guess any major city will have it’s bad areas……but overall, Nashville is a great place to live, one of the better places imo.

Would definitely move back if the opportunity presented itself.

when is the last time you were there?
time changes a nice city into a vile metropolis.

You need to learn to respect those with opinions other than yours. As far as the Libs go just what does that mean. Some people just want a more advanced culture. How many of the players on the team you allegedly love do you think consider themselves liberal in thought compared to the number that spout that racism you do.

You need to learn to respect those with opinions other than yours. As far as the Libs go just what does that mean. Some people just want a more advanced culture. How many of the players on the team you allegedly love do you think consider themselves liberal in thought compared to the number that spout that racism you do.

the F are to whom you are speaking?
you play an idiot,
I'll play the fool.

nonsense is My Realm.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Racism? Where was race brought into this?

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
A more advanced culture eh? You elite libs are the ones that have turned this city into the shit hole it is. It is done on purpose, you libs elect these black bleeding heart libs as your Mayors and they trash the cities because they think they can save other blacks from law enforcers and look what you have created.

A more advanced culture eh? You elite libs are the ones that have turned this city into the shit hole it is. It is done on purpose, you libs elect these black bleeding heart libs as your Mayors and they trash the cities because they think they can save other blacks from law enforcers and look what you have created.
Like burning cars in an 'advanced' culture.

And, the white libs are just as destructive. These protesters last night we're mostly white and then look at places like San Fran and Portland...run by a lot of white libs...who want an 'advanced' culture.

And, the white libs are just as destructive. These protesters last night we're mostly white and then look at places like San Fran and Portland...run by a lot of white libs...who want an 'advanced' culture.
You have black and white progressives and they are all working for the same goal.

Atlanta has problems just like every other major city in the USA. Might be a good idea to consider what's going on instead of ATL bashing.

These agitators are funded by the same entity behind other domestic events over the years.

What are the odds that Atlanta and Boston have events concerning "Cop City" on the same day perpetrated by locals?

Upon arrival officers observed an individual defacing the monument with spray paint. The tagging read “NO COP CITY” and “ACAB”. The suspect was later identified as Jared Dowell, 23, of Melrose.

Atlanta has problems just like every other major city in the USA. Might be a good idea to consider what's going on instead of ATL bashing.

These agitators are funded by the same entity behind other domestic events over the years.

What are the odds that Atlanta and Boston have events concerning "Cop City" on the same day perpetrated by locals?

Upon arrival officers observed an individual defacing the monument with spray paint. The tagging read “NO COP CITY” and “ACAB”. The suspect was later identified as Jared Dowell, 23, of Melrose.
Very well aware that these organizations are made up of outsiders and funded by the likes of Soros.

Still very easy to base Atlanta. I've seen first-hand how the city has devolved. That's why I got the hell out.

So you’re saying blacks are destructive and then there are some whites that are just as destructive? Good lord smh

Whatever! As long as we are destroying capitalism and adding more power to the federal government you on the left are happier!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
That was another interesting dichotomy. Went to two games in Atlanta in the last three weeks. One game all of us in the stands were high fiving, pulling in the same direction. The other, no one spoke to us all night and we were packed like sardines. Hell the guy beside me literally turned his back the whole game. I never even saw his face. Just weird and rude in comparison. I bet you can guess which was a college and pro experience. I can see where the divide in this country comes from. Certainly not in my neck of the woods. Most people of all races are incredibly friendly. I love where I live and work. By comparison, I kept my eyes open, waiting for a knife in the back.

Last edited:
Very well aware that these organizations are made up of outsiders and funded by the likes of Soros.

Still very easy to base Atlanta. I've seen first-hand how the city has devolved. That's why I got the hell out.
I will vouch for you. I still live here and freaking hate it wIth a passion! I hate Atlanta more than I love UGA and my Dawgs! Might be a good thing to
Let it burn again!

Yep. And people in this thread hide behind racism like the one idiot blaming that. It isn’t black people burning down Atlanta. It is white people. Progressives. Who are violent and destructive. Even the mayor of Atlanta has woken up to this problem. It isn’t even residents of Atlanta causing the issues. But residents there aren’t friendly people. If that is also the advanced culture you want, you can have it. Bunch of assholes.

Yep. And people in this thread hide behind racism like the one idiot blaming that. It isn’t black people burning down Atlanta. It is white people. Progressives. Who are violent and destructive. Even the mayor of Atlanta has woken up to this problem. It isn’t even residents of Atlanta causing the issues. But residents there aren’t friendly people. If that’s is also the advanced culture you want, you can have it. Bunch of assholes.
I agree the residents of Atlanta have already destroyed much of the good in it. The outsiders are just accelerating the destruction and fall in to the abyss of liberalism.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT