ADVERTISEMENT

LOL DJT says he wont declassify the Epstein island files because he knows some of it is fake....hes such a fraud......but some of you will

It’s not an election issue for 99% of us, but I am glad it won’t sway your vote…
must be with some DJTards because he was asked about this 9/11 and the JFK files...U know all the Q stuff

Edit: but please point us to anything DJT has said he would do for any "election issue" his health care plan is 2 weeks out.....Biden is shutting down the border.....oil market is tanking so no reason to frack but if you are willing Im sure they will do it on your property. I will say abortion is an election issue and hes already f'ed that up no pun intended......

OP one side of this country thinks it’s morally imperative that people, including children, mulilate their genitalia to better cross dress.

So I’d hold off on the cult accusations, glass houses being what they are.
Sure can you provide any numbers at all on this claim? I got circumcised so I guess that was mutilation in the name of the church it took away a chance for me to say "just the tip"....this topic and the Bud Light scare of 2023 is so over blown.

Reactions: 55dawg
It does not matter.
He could admit he was a part of all and his cult members would still fly his flag proudly.
What? after claiming dems and Hollywood are nothing but Pedos? Surely they would draw the line on that...they couldnt be that hypocritical...after he took his daughter with him on one trip and now she raises her kids jewish so she bailed on the church..... but Donnys fav bible verse is a secret in a box in the public bathroom at Mar Lardo.....

Reactions: mitchelldawg
What? after claiming dems and Hollywood are nothing but Pedos? Surely they would draw the line on that...they couldnt be that hypocritical...after he took his daughter with him on one trip and now she raises her kids jewish so she bailed on the church..... but Donnys fav bible verse is a secret in a box in the public bathroom at Mar Lardo.....
We are all guilty of having to make a choice right. Same way you are voting for a guy who is clearly diminished. To be the most powerful man in the world. He will become angrier and angrier. I wonder why.

Or are you still pretending he is ok. The vp has an iq of a peanut. Can you name one thing positive she has done in office.

You mention him closing the border and oil. He is trying to fix mistakes he made way, way too late.

We have to make a choice right. If Donnie is more involved with Epstein or he has friends who were that sucks. If you watched any documentaries on this you will know he turned Epstein in as well. And Clinton was the only former president any girl remembered seeing on the island. That is just facts.

If he was on pedo island, here we are as a country. In an awful place. But buddy, being on pedo island allegedly isn’t worse than what I will show you on camera. Confirmed by the little girl when she got older. So chill out and get off your pedestal.

Or will you pretend you didn’t see that like every other Democrat and “independent” too.

2C725EBC-EFA5-419A-8C31-E7A72AF4FC3A.gif.dae26d005ae15d465eec969ab480e244.gif

Last edited:
We are all guilty of having to make a choice right. Same way you are voting for a guy who is clearly diminished. To be the most powerful man in the world. He will become angrier and angrier. I wonder why.

Or are you still pretending he is ok. The vp has an iq of a peanut. Can you name one thing positive she has done in office.

You mention him closing the border and oil. He is trying to fix mistakes he made way, way too late.

We have to make a choice right. If Donnie is more involved with Epstein or he has friends who were that sucks. If you watched any documentaries on this you will know he turned Epstein in as well. And Clinton was the only former president any girl remembered seeing on the island. That is just facts.

If he was on pedo island, here we are as a country. In an awful place. But buddy, being on pedo island allegedly isn’t worse than what I will show you on camera. Confirmed by the little girl when she got older. So chill out and get off your pedestal.

Or will you pretend you didn’t see that like every other Democrat and “independent” too.

The funny thing about this video. The sickening part is hard to take your eyes off of and not be grossed out. But I just noticed the girl next to him have a reaction to how freaking close he got to her face. He looked like he was about to give her some action too. Guy went back to the life guarding days in his mind. Sheesh. This was a double whammy.

Never said how I was voting.
I bet she can spell potato unlike a former R VP
He was waiting on congress to do their job and when it was clear they couldnt do anything because of MAGA and DJT he handled it
Then release the island files so they can all hang(but he says he wont now Alex Jones will cry more)
video is AI and fake and she was paid off to say that by some invisible R donor

Never said how I was voting.
I bet she can spell potato unlike a former R VP
He was waiting on congress to do their job and when it was clear they couldnt do anything because of MAGA and DJT he handled it
Then release the island files so they can all hang(but he says he wont now Alex Jones will cry more)
video is AI and fake and she was paid off to say that by some invisible R donor
That is about what I thought. Hard to be angry when both choices suck so bad. Frustrated, I understand. Right there with you. The video of Biden groping Eva Longoria on camera is out there too. I can post that. Or the one where he holds Hillary in his arms for five straight minutes. The weirdest shit I have ever seen. He half titty grabs a biker chick as well. He has sniffed hair. Groped other women too. He is a Democrat. MSM doesn’t cover that.

I have daughters. They can all fry if they pedoed out on the island. Don’t like him protecting any friends either. Someone killed Epstein. Wonder who did that to protect themselves.

I compare her to Dan Quayle. I appreciate you making that link. First vp to make him look competent. You didn’t name anything she did, so I would assume there is zero positives associated with her.

You don’t like trump. Most of us don’t. But it would be nice to not have a dementia ridden president in office. We are as close to a world war as we have been in a long time.

Another “independent” who hates Trump but too embarrassed to say they like Biden or any Democrat policies. I know a few just like you. I understand the feeling. That is why you should vote policy. Pretty even pecker sized comparison of both guys evil capabilities. So it is policy and functional brain right. How else do you choose between these two bafoons

The last I've seen is that DJT has promised to release the Epstein files and that has been reported by multiple sources as late as 6/3.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1906602/donald-trump-declassify-jeffrey-epstein-JFK-files-election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lays-revenge-strategy-conviction-143742879.html

The only thing I've seen that would suggest he wouldn't was analysis by a Daily Show host that says he looks uncomfortable. So, I'm not sure what Trump will do re the Epstein files but I'm 100% sure we had a trial that convicted his right hand woman and they still kept the files under wraps. Iows, it ain't Trump that has been running interference for the folks that abused the children Epstein was pimping.

Reactions: zingerdawg
You can post any video of Biden you want as long as you also post the times DJT made woman uncomfortable. Tit for tat.......Im not sure what you want me to say about the VP not sure any VP has done anything worth while.....

except Pence did follow the constitution and do his duty as VP even though DJT and MAGA didnt want him too.

The last I've seen is that DJT has promised to release the Epstein files and that has been reported by multiple sources as late as 6/3.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1906602/donald-trump-declassify-jeffrey-epstein-JFK-files-election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lays-revenge-strategy-conviction-143742879.html

The only thing I've seen that would suggest he wouldn't was analysis by a Daily Show host that says he looks uncomfortable. So, I'm not sure what Trump will do re the Epstein files but I'm 100% sure we had a trial that convicted his right hand woman and they still kept the files under wraps. Iows, it ain't Trump that has been running interference for the folks that abused the children Epstein was pimping.
I looked for it too. There is a lot of confusing info out there but nothing I see. I just figured I may be missing it. He is adamant and angry. I will assume he got his info form somewhere trustworthy

You can post any video of Biden you want as long as you also post the times DJT made woman uncomfortable. Tit for tat.......Im not sure what you want me to say about the VP not sure any VP has done anything worth while.....

except Pence did follow the constitution and do his duty as VP even though DJT and MAGA didnt want him too.
Not trying to argue with you. You came in hot. Just getting to the bottom of it. I said in my post he and the don have pretty equal pecker lengths when it comes to evil capabilities. Even said how in the world do you choose between two buffoons. Mine is policy and functional brain. All I got. Just pointing out both guys are really bad characters. It is my pet peeve when someone comes in here mentioning all of Donnie’s flaws. Which he has in spades without also noticing Biden has been thrown out of an election for cheating, finished at the bottom of his class in school. Lied bout that. Been accused of sexual assault. Been called a racist by his current vp. Lied about nearly every single accomplishment in his life. And the biggest lie. He lied about whipping corn dog’s ass. You know how he and Jill got together right.

My point is they are both inherently bad people. So how do you choose?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

epstein was murdered while DJT was in office all you need to know

Not trying to argue with you. You came in hot. Just getting to the bottom of it. I said in my post he and the don have pretty equal pecker lengths when it comes to evil capabilities. Even said how in the world do you choose between two buffoons. Mine is policy and functional brain. All I got. Just pointing out both guys are really bad characters. It is my pet peeve when someone comes in here mentioning all of Donnie’s flaws. Which he has in spades without also noticing Biden has been thrown out of an election for cheating, finished at the bottom of his class in school. Lied bout that. Been accused of sexual assault. Been called a racist by his current vp. Lied about nearly every single accomplishment in his life. And the biggest lie. He lied about whipping corn dog’s ass. You know how he and Jill got together right.

My point is they are both inherently bad people. So how do you choose?
not arguing just a discussion....everyone can just vote how they see fit but how they can still vote for DJT is beyond me and Im sure people say the same about Biden I know they did about Hillary....

do your cult duty and vote for him anyways.....
Lot of people are voting for Trump because they truly believe it is the best choice out of a group of horrible choices.

It sucks that we got stuck with two old idiots again, but then again the entire political landscape just gets more and more corrupt and the working class Americans are the ones getting screwed by it.

Lot of people are voting for Trump because they truly believe it is the best choice out of a group of horrible choices.

It sucks that we got stuck with two old idiots again, but then again the entire political landscape just gets more and more corrupt and the working class Americans are the ones getting screwed by it.
So u dont think any other R wouldnt have beaten Biden?

epstein was murdered while DJT was in office all you need to know
All I need to know... Hmmm. I know that if Trump was a prominent figure in the Epstein files we'd already had it released and forty leven FBI agents trying to lock him up. I don't think they would be turning clerical disputes into felonies if they had something legit they could hang on Trump.

Oh well go dawgs....it was almost like the old Vent there for a few minutes......

All I need to know... Hmmm. I know that if Trump was a prominent figure in the Epstein files we'd already had it released and forty leven FBI agents trying to lock him up. I don't think they would be turning clerical disputes into felonies if they had something legit they could hang on Trump.
BAH!!!…..maybe they could do the “legal theory” thingy again

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
do your cult duty and vote for him anyways.....
So a Jimmy Kimmel set off a Tik Tok interview?

Son, really?

He said he would declassify, you neglected that.

You do understand it will ruin many lives. Maybe that is why Biden hasn’t declassified them?

Why hasn’t Biden, or Obama, or Clinton declassified them?

Trump is the only one who has said he would.

Silly post by you, but typical.

He will declassify and lives will be ruined. Some will be fun to watch, some sad.

Two days ago he said he would declassify them.

So instead of clickbait posts on the chat, do your homework. Jimmy Kimmel isn’t a news source.

Let me know when Biden declassifies them.

Last edited:
The dems/biden handling of Afghanistan is enough. If that doesn’t sway you to vote another way, maybe all the illegals and lawlessness will. If that doesn’t convince you maybe the money printing and > 35 trillion in debt will, if not maybe record inflation will expose the dems horrific policies, if not that, maybe their racist tendencies like hiring people based on skin color and sex.

If none of that convinces you, you’re just evil
And want to see this great Republic fail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT