ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like our secy of state’s

JohnnyBeeTroll, always bringing the facts.

"In short, the speech at issue here is not actionable. As political speech, it lies at the core of First Amendment protection; such speech must be “uninhibited, robust, and wide-open.” N.Y. Times Co., 376 U.S. at 270. Additionally, in light of all the circumstances surrounding the statements, their context, and the availability of the facts on which the statements were based, it was clear to reasonable persons that Powell’s claims were her opinions and legal theories on a matter of utmost public concern. Those members of the public who were interested in the controversy were free to, and did, review that evidence and reached their own conclusions—or awaited resolution of the matter by the courts before making up their minds. Under these circumstances, the statements are not actionable. Keohane, 882 P.2d at 1299; NBC Subsidiary, 879 P.2d at 11, 12; Milkovich, 497 U.S. at 20."

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Let me confirm I am tracking. The rules were changed in an unconstitutional manner, this resulted in a change of rules that by definition were applied equally to all voters (not just those voting Dem), so because of this, Trump won Georgia?
I must have missed it ....did Trump win? Don’t play dumb ....you know that gap tooth Abrams got raffyburger and clueless kemp to change voting laws and it wasn’t taken before our state legislature......that is the criminal cheating part. That is the exactly why neither have a chance at re election . Quite frankly both should be investigated and charged

If you believe that, then Trump committed voter fraud in the states he won.
Evidence of Election fraud, the idiot posted this on social media:

😳 Ruby Freeman's FULL confession! ⬆️ Page 92 of The Deep Rig by @PatrickMByrne links to a video which shows Ruby’s confession, but the bottom 9 lines are cut off. See her full confession above. Here's what is missing from the video:

👀 Ruby Freeman wrote, "The ones we used are the special Joe Biden ballots that my baby created for us to win. They scanned excellent and increased Joe Biden numbers and helped him beat Donald Trump. I spoke to Dominion people and they said plan B worked all across the country. Special thanks to Stacey Abrams, Keisha Lance Bottoms, and Raphael Warnock. Don't worry Raphael you gonna beat that white bitch because we did it for you and Joe Biden better give us a pardon for it lol."

Quoted from Page 92:
In her online confession to election fraud, she expressed precisely the attitude that, I maintain, was held by enough people to make rigging a national election possible.

Buy The Deep Rig ebook ➡️ ⬅️ Soft cover will be announced when available. 🇺🇸

Evidence of Election fraud, the idiot posted this on social media:

😳 Ruby Freeman's FULL confession! ⬆ Page 92 of The Deep Rig by @PatrickMByrne links to a video which shows Ruby’s confession, but the bottom 9 lines are cut off. See her full confession above. Here's what is missing from the video:

👀 Ruby Freeman wrote, "The ones we used are the special Joe Biden ballots that my baby created for us to win. They scanned excellent and increased Joe Biden numbers and helped him beat Donald Trump. I spoke to Dominion people and they said plan B worked all across the country. Special thanks to Stacey Abrams, Keisha Lance Bottoms, and Raphael Warnock. Don't worry Raphael you gonna beat that white bitch because we did it for you and Joe Biden better give us a pardon for it lol."

Quoted from Page 92:
In her online confession to election fraud, she expressed precisely the attitude that, I maintain, was held by enough people to make rigging a national election possible.

Buy The Deep Rig ebook ➡ ⬅ Soft cover will be announced when available. 🇺🇸
Patrick Byrne? Former CEO of Overstock.com Patrick Byrne is your ace in the hole? Have you ever googled him? In the group of Rudy, Sidney, Lin and Patrick, Patrick may be craziest and that is saying something.

Last edited:
Yes, suggesting Raffensperger didn't investigate credible accusations of voter fraud is a straight up lie and pure political disinformation.

I assert that the 2020 election in Georgia is the most scrutinized election in our nation's history (but will admit I could be proven wrong on that if anyone has a link to share) and there is nothing to suggest meaningful voter fraud.

Bull sheet.....he set up a phony sig audit in Cobb where there were no reported issues and refused to do so in Fulton and Dekalb......one of many examples

Reactions: Zonadog
Bull sheet.....he set up a phony sig audit in Cobb where there were no reported issues and refused to do so in Fulton and Dekalb......one of many examples
I’m still puzzled about the Cobb County audit and then nothing done in Fulton or Dekalb. If we had a real media in Atlanta, perhaps someone would ask him.

Federalist had good article last week on SOS , pointed out several issues:
1. Changing of signature requirements for absentee voters for election in March 2020 which he did not have authority.
2. Leaking of Trump call #1 and NOT quoting him correctly
3. Leaking of Trump call #2 right before runoff, although I think it had very little affect on outcome, poor timing.
4. Promising to release info to Trump’s team if he dropped lawsuit and then not doing it.

i would add one more, not doing a signature audit of Fulton County.
I think SOS and his crew are typical politicians, they screwed up on item # 1 and have been trying to cover their a$$ since the election. Not really impressed with Republican running against him so we’ll see who wins primary.
Complete fraud. willful And others have heads in sand. Echo chamber of denial and ideology.

Any speculation as to why a guy who has a long record of being a loyal republican would work to undermine the republican presidential candidate? If there was fraud at the county level, particularly a county dominated by dems, wouldn't he have every reason to pursue that?

Reactions: Captain_Dawg02
Any speculation as to why a guy who has a long record of being a loyal republican would work to undermine the republican presidential candidate? If there was fraud at the county level, particularly a county dominated by dems, wouldn't he have every reason to pursue that?
Your point is well taken and is a good argument; likewise I would say he is in survival mode and not real interested in finding mail in ballot signature fraud since he was one that changed the rules. A sample in several high # mail in districts would have been suffice. The Federalist article said basically the same thing, just release info and/or do some legitimate review. I’m 50/50 on fraud in Georgia , if we did samples of signatures in several counties including Dekalb/Fulton and everything checked out, I would be satisfied. Cobb had the most sophisticated signature verification system in state, so stands to reason no real errors or fraud were to be found.

Wildup, I applaud your efforts here, but you are not going to change any minds (I have given up trying).

The reason is simple: The Messiah a/k/a Donald J Trump said that there was fraud, and it cost him the election.

Therefore, it shall be, and it must be believed until death do us part.

So sayeth the Lord.

Wildup, I applaud your efforts here, but you are not going to change any minds (I have given up trying).

The reason is simple: The Messiah a/k/a Donald J Trump said that there was fraud, and it cost him the election.

So sayeth the Lord.
A simple sample or review of mail in ballots from several districts that included Dekalb and Fulton would convince me. Until then, I am not jumping in deep end of pool and claiming wide spread fraud but also not convinced it did not occur. Again, I’m only talking about Georgia as I have some knowledge of what goes on in my home state. No assertions anywhere else as I have no frame of reference.

So sayeth the Lord.
If you believe in fraud in this election, then there was fraud for both candidates.

Reactions: mr fury
Yes. There are a few things that have put Kemp and Raffensperger in self-protection mode over the election. I'm sure there's more to it than what I have here, but its a start.

First is the decision to purchase the Dominion Voting System just prior to the 2020 election. The decision was made in mid-2019, giving the state months until the 2020 primaries. That's a tight time frame to implement a completely new, state wide system with 30,000 machines. Dominion cost the state $107 million up front, with an installed cost of nearly $150 million. The state is also covering ongoing licensing fees from Dominion.

The system was criticized from the beginning as many problems had been identified from prior use in other states. Several states including Texas have rejected Dominion bids due to security issues which had not been addressed. No state, other than Georgia, uses Dominion systems state-wide, and no other state uses Dominion to manage their system.

The Ware County elections office would later make a video demonstrating the ease with which an election manager could change votes and results as easily as moving and deleting files and directories in Windows File Explorer.

The state went cheap on installation. Instead of hiring professionals to install and secure the system, which was deemed to be too expensive, the state made a strange move to "hire" a state employee as an independent contractor to manage implementation.

Gabriel Sterling, COO of the Secretary of State's office, was given a contract to implement the new system, despite having zero experience in computer systems management. He's spent his career in politics. Raffensperger had to hire an additional contractor to take over Sterling's day to day responsibilities in the office.

Sterling set up a new company just for this contract. He has no other employees - its just him. Given his lack of experience, knowledge and staffing, Sterling essentially outsourced the whole project to Dominion, with him "managing" on behalf of the SOS.

Raffensperger made several other gaffes. He made an agreement with Stacy Abrams' group, ironically named "Fair Fight," to change absentee ballot handling procedures. He did not have the legal authority to change state law on voting processes. Raffensperger attempted to blame the Attorney General's office for advising him to take the agreement.

At the end of the day, Raffensperger got played by Democrats, who implemented a statewide network of volunteers (not election officials) to help "cure" faulty ballots from declared Democrat voters. Raffensperger did not share the terms with the Republican Party, who only found out about the agreement through county election officials and FOIA requests after it was too late to act on it.

Abrams was also able to push through legislation to require all counties to accept email applications for absentee ballots. This also affected the verification process, which now requires an absurd set of requirements to reject a ballot by signature verification - making it impossible to use given the volume of absentee ballots requested for the 2020 election. This made the absentee ballot system very easy to cheat, as you would only need a person's drivers license number to get an absentee ballot and vote, with little chance of being caught.

Raffensperger never accepted responsibility for this decision and would be reluctant to show how many questionable ballots it produced.

Just days before early voting began, the SOS office pushed out system software changes to the entire state. The changes were distributed on memory sticks, which increased the risk of malware or faulty installations.

In conflict with Georgia law, the updates did not allow time for the machines to be recertified before early voting started. This error could have (and some say should have) invalidated the election. Raffensperger has liability for authorizing the illegal update, which left all of Georgia's machines uncertified by law.

In short, Raffensperger's decisions are all over the many issues with Georgia's election process. Taking the blame means taking the lawsuits and the liability. That puts him in the odd position of working to conceal what actually happened in several large Georgia counties.

Last edited:

You'd think....there are a ton of never Trumpers...being a Repub does not exclude him. Again, why he didn't audit Fulton and Dekalb - why he and Kemp buckled to Abrams says it all.

Reactions: Hoffman_rg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT