ADVERTISEMENT

Masks are back

my parents head to the dr for checkups tomorrow in Athens and they are required to wear a mask. Nevermind the science just wear a damn mask slave!
Meh, maybe for doctors’ offices but I’m on a plane to Atlanta now (from Tampa) and I would say maybe one out of twenty people on the plane and at the airport in Tampa were masked.

Reactions: uncadawg
Meh, maybe for doctors’ offices but I’m on a plane to Atlanta now (from Tampa) and I would say maybe one out of twenty people on the plane and at the airport in Tampa were masked.
that won't be the case by end of OCt. The new boosters will cause a lot of people to get sick from it and it will be some of the shedding as well that will drive the numbers up, the numbers being up will cause them to clamp down and go into full covid tyranny mode. Problem - reaction - solution, this is how they do things. The key is to resist.

that won't be the case by end of OCt. The new boosters will cause a lot of people to get sick from it and it will be some of the shedding as well that will drive the numbers up, the numbers being up will cause them to clamp down and go into full covid tyranny mode. Problem - reaction - solution, this is how they do things. The key is to resist.

I don't think "fly over" country will submit after the last debacle.
it was all BS and lies.
from Start to Finish.!

I wear my mask day and night, and even outside on walks. I've only tested positive 7x and I dont spread nor kill the people I contact. I feel great about myself. Shame on you folk who dont worship the mask. #masklife #dawgsformasks #maskdeeznuts

• Haha
Reactions: atlanta cock#
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT