ADVERTISEMENT

Masks in Bank of America Stadium…

Hydrant Chaser

Kirby Whisperer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
is not a thing. I’m sitting here trying to finish off some of these beers I bought at the whole foods and I’ve seen 2-3K App. State and ECU fans walk by going into the stadium and none of them were wearing masks. Zero. If they’re gonna require masks going in that stadium would be empty. Almost all of these people LIVE in NC and it looks pre-covid. I was a little alarmed going to the Whole Foods earlier but am now thinking that may be an anomoly.

Shared a beer with some ECU fans from Gurleys home town. Bought a beer for his pee wee baseball coach. apparently Todd’s always been a good kid and a badass.

No one that I’ve met here casually doesn’t want UGA to DESTROY Clemson. Bartenders claim clemson fans with big tabs always tip with one 2 dollar bill with orange paws stamped on it.

Sampled some of the offerings from Sugar Creek brewery on draft at the wild wings bar and some of it was pretty good. They’re planning on a lot of us being there Saturday. For those of you who don’t care for beer or millenials transitioning from selzer to real beer they do have a fruity blood orange beer, FWIW

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News