ADVERTISEMENT

Post of the Day Mecole Hardman's father kind gesture...

wwforest

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2011
My daughter is an academic advisor at UGA who has had serious chronic health problems with her digestive tract all her life. At 25 she had her colon removed, at 27 she had an ileostomy on her small intestine. While pregnant she had several surgeries to keep her ileus inside of her stoma while the baby grew (it would come out about 6 inches in the air). Had hysterectomy a year after delivery. Continued with digestive issues in and out of the hospital continuously. She is now 31 and had stomach reconstruction surgery back in November beacuse her stomach had fallen down below her pelvis and she has been on a feeding tube since June. She was unable to eat any food.

Yesterday a FedEx driver delivered a package to her house. She waved him down to ask him to put packages on the porch as she receives medical supplies continuously because she is very sick and they get rained on when get left by garage ( she started conversation with a Go Dawgs). Turns out the driver was Mecole Hardman's father!! He asked what was wrong and she just started crying uncontrollably trying to tell him. So he says I am going to Facetime with Mecole so you can talk to him. Well he was practicing and was not available. So Mr. Hardman says I will come back tomorrow, bring you an autograph picture of Mecole jumping a South Carolina player and let you face time with Mecole. Sure enough he comes back today, out of his way, and brings him a framed autograph picture of Mecole and then calls Mecole so my daughter can talk to him Facetime. Hope the link works. I am an oulde.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News