ADVERTISEMENT

Median age COVID death

In Ohio is 80. Life expectancy 73. Similar numbers reflected around the country and world.
Here is the problem - to some people you pointing out any data about median death age of COVID death makes you a dangerous charlatan who must be silenced.

Except, you are simply pointing out facts.

Fauci himself said the same thing emphatically last year- until he changed his message, and now it is very hard to even find the link to what he previously said on the Internet.

I also heard that those who succumbed to it had an a average of 2.6 pre-existing co-morbidities.
So….likely obesity, BMI, high blood pressure, diabetes..
Obesity seems to be the number one risk factor. Funny how our sensitive little candy ass souls can just heap hell on school kids the last year and a half but cannot bring ourselves to tell as morbidly obese 45 year old man "lose some damn weight".

Because that might cause offense, and be fat shaming, and we can't have that.

We are messed up in the heads, as a collective unit...

I also heard that those who succumbed to it had an a average of 2.6 pre-existing co-morbidities.
So….likely obesity, BMI, high blood pressure, diabetes..
Or to put it another way, after 18 months of being lectured about how I am a selfish charlatan who wants to kill others unless I lock myself down / wear a mask / give up social activities / don't go see sick relatives in the hospital / take an emergency use vaccine / force my kids into solitary confinement if they are even exposed to a "case" at school (regardless of the data that actually supports any of that)...

I think it is time we look the obese people among us squarely in the face and say "lose weight" (because the data on obesity and COVID is very plainly clear).

If all of us healthy people have to make all these immense sacrifices then it is time the obese people be made to get with the unselfish program.

Another option (my preference): leave everyone the hell alone with the full knowledge that what happens next is a product of your own choices.

Obesity seems to be the number one risk factor. Funny how our sensitive little candy ass souls can just heap hell on school kids the last year and a half but cannot bring ourselves to tell as morbidly obese 45 year old man "lose some damn weight".

I have contended for quite some time that America’s greatest problem is our lack of fat shaming. We have so many disgusting fats in this country it’s no wonder it trickles into every other aspect of our society. We must have more fat shaming in this nation.

Or to put it another way, after 18 months of being lectured about how I am a selfish charlatan who wants to kill others unless I lock myself down / wear a mask / give up social activities / don't go see sick relatives in the hospital / take an emergency use vaccine / force my kids into solitary confinement if they are even exposed to a "case" at school (regardless of the data that actually supports any of that)...

I think it is time we look the obese people among us squarely in the face and say "lose weight" (because the data on obesity and COVID is very plainly clear).

If all of us healthy people have to make all these immense sacrifices then it is time the obese people be made to get with the unselfish program.

Another option (my preference): leave everyone the hell alone with the full knowledge that what happens next is a product of your own choices.

That is one of the things that is very disturbing to me. There is certainly enough data to give the citizenry accurate data to access their risk and to create sound public policy when necessary. Imo, there should be a chart listing risk factors with a corresponding score that everyone could use to understand their level of risk. Instead, we are rushing full speed ahead to jab folks that are as much as risk from the vaccine as they are the virus.

Last edited:

I am sick of the comment "Well, if you don't take the vaccine and get sick, you are on your own. Insurance shouldn't pay for it and hospitals shouldn't take care of you" I am like fine. Let's do that for everything. Eat at McDonalds 3 times a week? Watch 12 hours of tv a day? Do illicit drugs? Sleep with a whore with STD's.? Drink too much? Screw you then. It's on you. After all its personal choice right?

I have contended for quite some time that America’s greatest problem is our lack of fat shaming. We have so many disgusting fats in this country it’s no wonder it trickles into every other aspect of our society. We must have more fat shaming in this nation.
To be clear I am not for fat shaming. I am in favor of appropriate conversations on the obesity problems related to COVID if we are going to talk about all those other things too.

I know she is not popular with many but Michele Obama work on obesity makes more sense now than ever.

My concern is with shaming those who do not do all the draconian things pushed on us the last year while castigated anyone who raises the obesity issues around COVID by labeling *them* shamers.

Other issues too - the general unhealthy nature of too many folks on a lot of fronts. If we all got healthier we would have less issues with COVID and many other things.

I am sick of the comment "Well, if you don't take the vaccine and get sick, you are on your own. Insurance shouldn't pay for it and hospitals shouldn't take care of you" I am like fine. Let's do that for everything. Eat at McDonalds 3 times a week? Watch 12 hours of tv a day? Do illicit drugs? Sleep with a whore with STD's.? Drink too much? Screw you then. It's on you. After all its personal choice right?
Most of that is coming too, once they finish taking full control of your health insurance. You WILL do what the Democrats say because they always know best.

Last edited:
Here is the problem - to some people you pointing out any data about median death age of COVID death makes you a dangerous charlatan who must be silenced.

Fauci himself said the same thing emphatically last year- until he changed his message, and now it is very hard to even find the link to what he previously said on the Internet.
I'm not going to start another discussion with you, but making the first statement doesn't encourage people to hear what you are saying and doesn't help the situation one bit. You make some valid statements later in this thread, but some are also not reasonable. Yes, obesity is a big problem, but now you want to tell people what to do. Some kind of programs to help them would be better than shaming, but still won't be a big help because many won't do a thing about it. I hate to see people let their kids start off fat because it's so hard to change later.

But back to the data. I have no problem with the data. As you said it's the fact. I don't have any problem with actual facts (which is often not the case on the Chat). But the median age for the deaths has always been high. Many of these people are more likely to die because they have other issues. This is not new. The life expectancy I assume is for someone now being born (in Ohio or the US?) and I don't know what the point of that statement is, because there isn't a direct relationship to those now dying from COVID.

Here's some more facts for you. New cases surged 63% in Central Florida last week (the delta variant is spreading). In Orange County, cases are concentrated in the 15 to 34 age group. I'm not going to try and tell you what that means.

I'm not going to try and tell you what that means
Please do.

If any history about this virus holds true it will mean almost nothing for those people and with natural immunity / vaccine protection of the sensitive populations, any spread from them will probably also mean nothing too, statistically speaking.

The UK has had weeks of Delta spread with only a small bump in hospitalizations. Here in the US, the CDC variant tracker shows the whole middle of the country at 70% prevalence of Delta with almost no effect even on cases so far.

Will that change? Maybe. But 70% is a high number and even in states with low vaccinations percentages it hasn't moved even the positive test numbers that much.

Please do.

If any history about this virus holds true it will mean almost nothing for those people and with natural immunity / vaccine protection of the sensitive populations, any spread from them will probably also mean nothing too, statistically speaking.

The UK has had weeks of Delta spread with only a small bump in hospitalizations. Here in the US, the CDC variant tracker shows the whole middle of the country at 70% prevalence of Delta with almost no effect even on cases so far.

Will that change? Maybe. But 70% is a high number and even in states with low vaccinations percentages it hasn't moved even the positive test numbers that much.

You are so quick to know exactly what is happening with the virus. Not that you don't say things that are true, but we still have so little history about the virus. So if you want to continue to know more than many experts (and not the singular quacks that are sometimes quoted on the Chat) about the virus, I'm not going to stop you (because I know you are not going to stop anyway).

I'm not going to start another discussion with you, but making the first statement doesn't encourage people to hear what you are saying and doesn't help the situation one bit. You make some valid statements later in this thread, but some are also not reasonable. Yes, obesity is a big problem, but now you want to tell people what to do. Some kind of programs to help them would be better than shaming, but still won't be a big help because many won't do a thing about it. I hate to see people let their kids start off fat because it's so hard to change later.

But back to the data. I have no problem with the data. As you said it's the fact. I don't have any problem with actual facts (which is often not the case on the Chat). But the median age for the deaths has always been high. Many of these people are more likely to die because they have other issues. This is not new. The life expectancy I assume is for someone now being born (in Ohio or the US?) and I don't know what the point of that statement is, because there isn't a direct relationship to those now dying from COVID.

Here's some more facts for you. New cases surged 63% in Central Florida last week (the delta variant is spreading). In Orange County, cases are concentrated in the 15 to 34 age group. I'm not going to try and tell you what that means.
That choice of words puts me on alert. I haven’t seen the numbers but I’m sure “surge” was carefully chosen.

That choice of words puts me on alert. I haven’t seen the numbers but I’m sure “surge” was carefully chosen.
I just used the word that was used and didn't choose it myself. But maybe you should be on alert (at least if you were in Orange County). Here's some other information:

Data from the Florida Department of Health show that, as of June 30, at least 280 COVID cases involving the delta variant had been detected statewide, although only between 5% and 10% of cases are tested for the mutations. The number includes 40 cases in Orange County alone, a figure that has more than doubled in the past two weeks.

Vaccination continues to offer the best protection, officials said. The county determined that 177 of 185 COVID deaths in Orange County since Feb. 6 were among unvaccinated people. And 506 of 530 people hospitalized for COVID since that date were also unvaccinated.

Reactions: shonuff253

Breath can I set the record straight for you here. I am not arguing with you. You are right. But not for the reasons you are saying. That is not it. This virus is deadly to certain people because it likes what your body has to offer. This is coming straight from doctors there who had been treating it for nearly a year. They don’t know why yet that it effects people differently. There was a rumor of blood types being an issue. Among other things. That has nothing to do with being obese. Or having secondary conditions. My 95 year old grandmother had terminal cancer, got covid and it was no more than a cold to her. She lived six months longer.

Why it kills the elderly and the obese is because of what you need to do to treat it outside of just drugs. Not just preexisting conditions. You have to be able to move. When it hits your lungs, you have to change the angle of your lungs. You can’t stay on your back. It is what saved me. I could move. I had a covid whiteout. My lungs were covered in fluid. They looked white in a scan. I should have been toast. But I moved constantly and used the devices to strengthen your lungs. Remdesivir and lasik helped to clear out the fluid, but lying on my stomach, tripoding, doing breathing exercises constantly, and staying off my back saved me. There was a 37 year old marathon runner beside me. She works as a nurse locally. She still hasn’t gone to work. Long term ramifications for her. She just can’t get past it f’ing with her. She wasn’t obese. It may not kill you because you are young, but if you have conditions that help make you clot or not move well. It will get you. Here is one to take with you that you can use. I spoke to my nurse a few weeks ago. Feel like he saved my life. I take him to lunch every couple of months. Now those ventilators that were so freaking important are seen as a last resort. If I got it early, I probably would have been on the vent and dead. Your body recovers on a vent but tends to revert back when you come off of it. Becoming dependent on it to live. We wasted 100’s of millions there. Fwiw(has anyone seen anything about vents anywhere, not even on cnn)

Last edited:
You are so quick to know exactly what is happening with the virus. Not that you don't say things that are true, but we still have so little history about the virus. So if you want to continue to know more than many experts (and not the singular quacks that are sometimes quoted on the Chat) about the virus, I'm not going to stop you (because I know you are not going to stop anyway).
So you spent several words painting me as a know-nothing but never actually addressed what I said.

The CDC variant tracker says 70% prevalence of Delta in the entire center of the country.

Those states have seen no increase in anything measure around COVID.

Do you dispute what I said? If you do not, on what basis do you label me as ignorant or wrong? If I am that off-base, how hard could it be to refute the argument I made?

And this stuff is important. We are suffered greatly *from the measures we chose* because of what experts claimed was true but never happened. When does *their* expertise get criticized?

Reactions: stray
Pretty, pretty, pretty sure @celticdawg just called you a hack. Time for a BP visit!!

Breath can I set the record straight for you here. I am not arguing with you. You are right. But not for the reasons you are saying. That is not it. This virus is deadly to certain people because it likes what your body has to offer. This is coming straight from doctors there who had been treating it for nearly a year. They don’t know why yet that it effects people differently. There was a rumor of blood types being an issue. Among other things. That has nothing to do with being obese. Or having secondary conditions. My 95 year old grandmother had terminal cancer, got covid and it was no more than a cold to her. She lived six months longer.

Why it kills the elderly and the obese is because of what you need to do to treat it outside of just drugs. Not just preexisting conditions. You have to be able to move. When it hits your lungs, you have to change the angle of your lungs. You can’t stay on your back. It is what saved me. I could move. I had a covid whiteout. My lungs were covered in fluid. They looked white in a scan. I should have been toast. But I moved constantly and used the devices to strengthen your lungs. Remdesivir and lasik helped to clear out the fluid, but lying on my stomach, tripoding, doing breathing exercises constantly, and staying off my back saved me. There was a 37 year old marathon runner beside me. She works as a nurse locally. She still hasn’t gone to work. Long term ramifications for her. She just can’t get past it f’ing with her. She wasn’t obese. It may not kill you because you are young, but if you have conditions that help make you clot or not move well. It will get you. Here is one to take with you that you can use. I spoke to my nurse a few weeks ago. Feel like he saved my life. I take him to lunch every couple of months. Now those ventilators that were so freaking important are seen as a last resort. If I got it early, I probably would have been on the vent and dead. Your body recovers on a vent but tends to revert back when you come off of it. Becoming depending on it to live. We wasted 100’s of millions there. Fwiw(has anyone seen anything about vents anywhere, not even on cnn)

"The greatest risk of developing severe COVID-19 and being hospitalized with the disease or dying of it was in patients with the highest body mass index (BMI) scores, according to a CDC report"

"Excess weight is a modifiable risk factor, and investment in the treatment of overweight and obesity and long-term preventive strategies could help reduce the severity of COVID-19 disease."

bingo

Reactions: BigDaddyDawgBreath

"The greatest risk of developing severe COVID-19 and being hospitalized with the disease or dying of it was in patients with the highest body mass index (BMI) scores, according to a CDC report"

"Excess weight is a modifiable risk factor, and investment in the treatment of overweight and obesity and long-term preventive strategies could help reduce the severity of COVID-19 disease."
Never mind. Smfh. I don’t need a cdc report. Talked to the people actually treating it. The cdc is political. Done responding to you. Carry on. I forget. You are still sticking to the story that the vaccine laid more people out of your work.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
Never mind. Smfh. I don’t need a cdc report. Talked to the people actually treating it. The cdc is political. Done responding to you. Carry on
This is why we cannot get anywhere. If we begin to tread on sacred cows or narratives people figuratively shut you down. Or they actually try to censor you.

There is a tremendous amount of research on obesity and COVID. There is a COVID guy here on this site who treats many patients. He doesn't agree with me on all things, nor I with him, but we have a long-running and reasonable discussion going offline.

Just yesterday he noted a patient who had a serious outcome with COVID. He felt it important to note that the patient had a comorbidity of 39 BMI.

Why would he note that if not important? That guy runs a COVID treatment ward.

Never mind. Smfh. I don’t need a cdc report. Talked to the people actually treating it. The cdc is political. Done responding to you. Carry on. I forget. You are still sticking to the story that the vaccine laid more people out of your work.
Oh I see you edited it.

Vaccine reactions have damn sure cost our business more lost days than any positive COVID test. That is a fact.

You want to call me a liar, we can meet up at the Publix (or any place of your choosing) @MonolithicDawgX is jonesing to take bets on a fight anyway.

(Edit - this is not an actual invitation to rumble. Sarcasm font broke.)

The arrogance of those of you who think you can call other people ignorant or even liars because we dare to offer a different argument or point of view is a large part of the reason we are where we are.

Last edited:
This is why we cannot get anywhere. If we begin to tread on sacred cows or narratives people figuratively shut you down. Or they actually try to censor you.

There is a tremendous amount of research on obesity and COVID. There is a COVID guy here on this site who treats many patients. He doesn't agree with me on all things, nor I with him, but we have a long-running and reasonable discussion going offline.

Just yesterday he noted a patient who had a serious outcome with COVID. He felt it important to note that the patient had a comorbidity of 39 BMI.

Why would he note that if not important? That guy runs a COVID treatment ward.
It is. Because they don’t move. They are not generally as mobile. That is the biggest part of it. Tending to be more unhealthy is another part. I agree. But not healing from treatment comes from lack of movement. It is part of why it kills more of the elderly and the obese. It isn’t the only reason. Or it would kill all of them. It is at this point undetermined why it messes with some people over others. You are stating it in black and white. That isn’t the case. At all. Keep thinking if you aren’t obese or old that you are in the clear. Keep posting that dumb shit. It just isn’t true. I will stop trying to convince you different. No worries. Please carry on

I just used the word that was used and didn't choose it myself. But maybe you should be on alert (at least if you were in Orange County). Here's some other information:

Data from the Florida Department of Health show that, as of June 30, at least 280 COVID cases involving the delta variant had been detected statewide, although only between 5% and 10% of cases are tested for the mutations. The number includes 40 cases in Orange County alone, a figure that has more than doubled in the past two weeks.

Vaccination continues to offer the best protection, officials said. The county determined that 177 of 185 COVID deaths in Orange County since Feb. 6 were among unvaccinated people. And 506 of 530 people hospitalized for COVID since that date were also unvaccinated.
I understood you didnt choose that word. Hey maybe it applies. Just making the point my initial reaction is to be skeptical.

Keep thinking if you aren’t obese or old that you are in the clear. Keep posting that dumb shit. It just isn’t true
You post this as if I am trying to lie to people about their chances of getting seriously sick or dying from COVID if they are not elderly / obese / sick with multiple conditions.

So what are the statistical chances of a non-elderly / non-obese / does not have multiple conditions person dying from COVID?

And remember you have called me a liar in this thread, with no basis whatsoever.
Once more I post this from Oxford University. Risk calculator for COVID. Why is this link wrong? Are they lying too?

Last edited:
@zingerdawg

@celticdawg

Please note the following statement. Keep trashing me if you want. Folks been dogging my ass here for months and it won't change, but I will not stop posting what appears to be obviously true. Smearing me or trying to censor me only makes me that much more determined.

"It’s so clear that the overwhelming weight of serious disease and mortality is on those who are elderly and those with a serious comorbidity: heart disease, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, respiratory difficulties,...There will be outliers, as we’ve seen with influenza, [a person] who is young and healthy who winds up getting COVID-19, [gets] seriously ill and dies,.. but if you look at the weight of the data the risk group is very, very clear."

Dr. Anthony Fauci

Why it kills the elderly and the obese is because of what you need to do to treat it outside of just drugs. Not just preexisting conditions. You have to be able to move. When it hits your lungs, you have to change the angle of your lungs. You can’t stay on your back. It is what saved me. I could move. I had a covid whiteout. My lungs were covered in fluid. They looked white in a scan. I should have been toast. But I moved constantly and used the devices to strengthen your lungs. Remdesivir and lasik helped to clear out the fluid, but lying on my stomach, tripoding, doing breathing exercises constantly, and staying off my back saved me. There was a 37 year old marathon runner beside me. She works as a nurse locally. She still hasn’t gone to work. Long term ramifications for her. She just can’t get past it f’ing with her. She wasn’t obese. It may not kill you because you are young, but if you have conditions that help make you clot or not move well. It will get you. Here is one to take with you that you can use. I spoke to my nurse a few weeks ago. Feel like he saved my life. I take him to lunch every couple of months. Now those ventilators that were so freaking important are seen as a last resort. If I got it early, I probably would have been on the vent and dead. Your body recovers on a vent but tends to revert back when you come off of it. Becoming depending on it to live. We wasted 100’s of millions there. Fwiw(has anyone seen anything about vents anywhere, not even on cnn)

You think that obese people are dying from Covid at statistically significantly higher levels…because they can’t move around well once their lungs are drowning? You don’t think being morbidly obese has a contributing factor in getting them into that condition in the first place?

You think that obese people are dying from Covid at statistically significantly higher levels…because they can’t move around well once their lungs are drowning? You don’t think being morbidly obese has a contributing factor in getting them into that condition in the first place?
It doesn’t target you because you are obese or elderly. My point was this thing can do damage to you without killing you too. There are obese and elderly people who still get it and it is like the common cold. The survival rate is higher if you are in better shape, because you are able to fight harder. You can move easier. Also, because you are more likely to have medical co morbitites. Especially with covid pneumonia. I said in my original post breath was right, but not only for the reasons he was stating. The chances are higher in getting a severe case weren’t true by the thirty or so people treating I spoke too. Just a higher chance of dying. I just don’t want anyone to think, I am not obese or elderly. So I am in the clear. I bite my tongue every day and pick and choose where I jump in. All I am getting at. If one person reads this and it keeps them from getting the virus, I am happy. I am really saying something similar to him. It is more of an also reason. Then he posts something from the cdc without actually reading what I wrote. It is ok. Done posting about it. If you want to LT Dan this virus and say it isn’t taking this ship. That is your choice. Just be careful and go to the doctor with symptoms. Don’t wait like I did. It still f’s with me. I still smell cigarettes from time to time. I average about 280 off the tee before I went in. Came out and can’t hit it farther than 260 now. Been working out five days a week to. Am stronger now than I was. I lost my hair in droves for a little while. Thankfully that stopped and what came back is a different texture. These are little things. But just weird. I found myself liking different foods taste. And not liking some things I did in the past. You can have a co morbidity and not know it. But moving around is your best defense. Laying on my stomach regularly and doing breathing exercises helped me. My oxygen level right now is better than it was two years ago. I walk or run 1-2 miles a day and strength train five days a week. It doesn’t choose to mess with you just because your fat or elderly. They don’t know why. All I am saying

Last edited:
Reactions: willdup
It is perhaps equally relevant to examine Covid from the perspective of years of life lost.

This is the dumbest fvcking shit ever posted here. We know for fact that some accidents, health conditions, and the like in 2020 were listed as covid deaths. Show us died from covid and not died “with” covid years lost. The fear mongering will never end. Liberalism is a fvcking mental disorder.

To be clear I am not for fat shaming. I am in favor of appropriate conversations on the obesity problems related to COVID if we are going to talk about all those other things too.

I know she is not popular with many but Michele Obama work on obesity makes more sense now than ever.

My concern is with shaming those who do not do all the draconian things pushed on us the last year while castigated anyone who raises the obesity issues around COVID by labeling *them* shamers.

Other issues too - the general unhealthy nature of too many folks on a lot of fronts. If we all got healthier we would have less issues with COVID and many other things.
I give you huge amounts of props for speaking out in support of Michele Obamas push to end childhood obesity. This is one of those things there was no reason for it to be political. Medical science has shown time and time again how deadly obesity can be and you have proved a mountain of data to show how deadly it can be for those who catch COVID. Coming out of the pandemic there needs to be a real push to take in the obesity issue.

This is the dumbest fvcking shit ever posted here. We know for fact that some accidents, health conditions, and the like in 2020 were listed as covid deaths. Show us died from covid and not died “with” covid years lost. The fear mongering will never end. Liberalism is a fvcking mental disorder.
You should post more if you can argue with brick walls.

I decided to unblock so I could see what he posted and that article is truly inspired stupidity. Ignoring all of the other impacts of drug/alcohol addition, child abuse, undetected cancers and mental illness from the isolation (not to mention the mental stability and education of millions of children). All of these leftists sources are like state run Pravda in the USSR or Chinese media today. Sadly those countries citizens seem more aware they were being lied to by the government media than many in our country.

I give you huge amounts of props for speaking out in support of Michele Obamas push to end childhood obesity. This is one of those things there was no reason for it to be political. Medical science has shown time and time again how deadly obesity can be and you have proved a mountain of data to show how deadly it can be for those who catch COVID. Coming out of the pandemic there needs to be a real push to take in the obesity issue.

`
Common ground!

Something has been wrong with the US medical system for years due to the lack of will to speak up about weight and obesity, especially in children. Pediatricians don't harp on it like they should. This needs to be addressed early in life.
20 years ago when our kids were elementary aged I could see kids that were clearly already headed towards being overweight. And this was in a well-to-do suburb.

It is perhaps equally relevant to examine Covid from the perspective of years of life lost.

I admit I am not brilliant at math but this seems like apples and oranges...One is a median which is simple to understand. The other is some contrived "years of life lost" which seems like would be easy to manipulate for one's liking or agenda.

The "died with and not from Covid" argument completely falls apart when you look at the actual data regarding excess mortality. For example, the US suffered roughly 360,000 more deaths than the five-year average between 26 January and 3 October 2020, compared to 209,000 confirmed COVID-19 deaths during that period.16 That's a 150k mortality buffer which more than accounts for any of the potential factors that could impact the analysis in a way to downplay the impact.

And dropping a bunch of f-bombs while offering no thoughtful rebuttal to the contents of the article I posted is very on-brand. Clearly I am the one suffering from the mental disorder.

You should post more if you can argue with brick walls.

I decided to unblock so I could see what he posted and that article is truly inspired stupidity. Ignoring all of the other impacts of drug/alcohol addition, child abuse, undetected cancers and mental illness from the isolation (not to mention the mental stability and education of millions of children). All of these leftists sources are like state run Pravda in the USSR or Chinese media today. Sadly those countries citizens seem more aware they were being lied to by the government media than many in our country.
Knowing that you blocked me is the most direct validation of my time spent on the Chat I can imagine. Thanks for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT