ADVERTISEMENT

Merchan delays

More time to confer with AG and WH. What's best politically is the only factor in their decision.
Or he now thinks Trump is going to win and he knows some IRS audits and /or special council investigations could be headed his way and he now wants to appear impartial. If Trump wins, he is directly or indirectly going after Merchan, I have no sympathy for this Judge and I’m not a big Trump fan.

When one reaches the epiphany that they have overreached, they do things like this...merchan is most likely trying to save his own skin because he has been working with the Biden admin directly on this for a while and he has got to know the Biden admin is being attacked internally as of today by pelosi, clyburn, Carl Bernstein, the media is crucifying jean-pierre,...judge merchan is realizing that whatever deal he had with the Biden admin is over and whether or not the next admin wants to use his pathetic case for their endeavor is too much of a leap

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedDawg
When one reaches the epiphany that they have overreached, they do things like this...merchan is most likely trying to save his own skin because he has been working with the Biden admin directly on this for a while and he has got to know the Biden admin is being attacked internally as of today by pelosi, clyburn, Carl Bernstein, the media is crucifying jean-pierre,...judge merchan is realizing that whatever deal he had with the Biden admin is over and whether or not the next admin wants to use his pathetic case for their endeavor is too much of a leap
This is exactly what’s going on. As long as Biden is in charge of the DOJ they’re all protected. I sense real fear in many of these radical leftist judges of what might now come since they’ve not been able to bring Trump down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT