ADVERTISEMENT

MIL….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
just tested positive for Covid. She is 84 years old and has been in relative good health before all of this….but I would think this will take a toll on her body.

She recently made a major decision in her life and sold her condo. She entered a senior home (unassisted) last month….a big step for her.

She had seemed to have made the adjustment since she had moved seamlessly, which was a big relief on everyone….but all of this change is a lot, especially at her age.

No doubt a new environment is probably a contributing factor. This is the first time she has ever had Covid. She is up to date on her shots, but still got it anyway.

No fever, but a lot of congestion and she is very tired.

Don’t want this to turn out to be a political thing and have never have done this before. But I would appreciate some prayers…..as I do believe in the power of prayer.

She is a good person and a very loving Grandma.

Thanks!

Last edited:
just tested positive for Covid. She is 84 years old and has been in relative good health before all of this….but I would think this will take a toll on her body.

She recently made a major decision in her life and sold her condo. She entered a senior home (unassisted) last month….a big step for her.

She has seem to make the adjustment and seemed very happy she had moved, which was a big relief on everyone….but this is a lot (change), especially at her age.

No doubt a new environment is probably a contributing factor. This is the first time she has ever had it. She is up to date on her shots, but still got it anyway.

Don’t want this to turn out to be a political thing and have never have done this before. But I would appreciate some prayers…..as I do believe in the power of prayer.

Thanks!
I will be praying for her. Obviously, there are several treatments and I hope they can offer those to her.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

She has seem to make the adjustment and seemed very happy she had moved, which was a big relief on everyone….but this is a lot (change), especially at her age.

No doubt a new environment is probably a contributing factor. This is the first time she has ever had it. She is up to date on her shots, but still got it anyway.

Thanks!
May God bless your MIL!

Thanks!
Prayers sent !

Thanks!
Prayers sent!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT