ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg MILKSHAKES

• Thread starter anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
  • Start date
A

anon_03j5dr7l9qs90

How do you milkshake? Are you a grab whatever milkshake your local burger joint has and roll with the basic stuff? Are you a spill the beans/baskin robbins/marble slab guy? I personally love marble slab if I’m walking in somewhere to get a shake, the Snickers shake is mind blowing. Obviously the GOAT way to shake is 10 ounces of whole milk and a pint of any Ben and Jerry’s flavor of your choice in your home blender.

• Love
Reactions: PoopUnderwear
Thursday is leg day. I’ll be having 2 double bacon Wayback cheeseburgers with 2 large tots and an at home B&J’s shake. Prob the Cherry Garcia, haven’t had that flavor yet.

How do you milkshake? Are you a grab whatever milkshake your local burger joint has and roll with the basic stuff? Are you a spill the beans/baskin robbins/marble slab guy? I personally love marble slab if I’m walking in somewhere to get a shake, the Snickers shake is mind blowing. Obviously the GOAT way to shake is 10 ounces of whole milk and a pint of any Ben and Jerry’s flavor of your choice in your home blender.
Culver’s makes a bomb Chocolate one with the big straw so you don’t struggle to get it

Thursday is leg day. I’ll be having 2 double bacon Wayback cheeseburgers with 2 large tots and an at home B&J’s shake. Prob the Cherry Garcia, haven’t had that flavor yet.
Every leg day is a cheat day …oh who I’m a kidding at 52 folks ask me how the F I stay in the shape I do ..the secret you ask? Mayfield ice cream with chocolate sauce every night ..that’s the key to a perfect 12 pack …insert I’m NOT kidding!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
Culver’s makes a bomb Chocolate one with the big straw so you don’t struggle to get it
Funny you say that because I was going to add that to my post above. Of all the fast food shakes I’ve had that is the best. Not overly rich and perfect consistency. The brownie shake at Wayback is dang good too but it’s only out for a limited time.

Chick fil-a cookies and cream -

Every leg day is a cheat day …oh who I’m a kidding at 52 folks ask me how the F I stay in the shape I do ..the secret you ask? Mayfield ice cream with chocolate sauce every night ..that’s the key to a perfect 12 pack …insert I’m NOT kidding!!!!!!

I don't get all the gourmet ice cream BS. Mayfield is always the best ice cream in the freezer no matter what else is there.

I don't get all the gourmet ice cream BS. Mayfield is always the best ice cream in the freezer no matter what else is there.
Idk about ice cream but their milk is top notch. I’m just a fair life guy.

Since you’re in this thread, why don’t you give us your thoughts on the boozy shake trend?

Abomination?
Guilty pleasure?
Any favorites you’ve had or seen served?
Man, I’m probably not the best person to ask. I have weird issues mixing booze with dairy. I’m certainly not mad at it, it just doesn’t sound good to me. Same reason I can’t drink egg nog or White Russians. And I really want to like egg nog

I stay away from most fast food shakes, maybe one each of the CFA seasonal flavors annually. But one FF place with good shakes is Jacks (the chain out of AL, not Jack in the Box). They use real ice cream, Blue Bell I think.

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
Does anyone have an Andy’s Frozen Custard in their area? We have one in Spartanburg but I’ve never had it. I know they are in 14 states.

Best shake is at OK Cafe ... the extra in the stainless mix cup ... plus the fat straw.

Everything else is playing for 2nd.

They bring 2 straws ... guaranteed to be the most share-able shake that leads to sex.

atlanta-day-3-lunch-at-ok-cafe-03.jpg

Hate milk shakes

Since you’re in this thread, why don’t you give us your thoughts on the boozy shake trend?

Abomination?
Guilty pleasure?
Any favorites you’ve had or seen served?
I spent some time in Wisconsin and they drink a lot but they love booze and milkshakes etc.

One night after overconsuming I could feel alcoholism and diabetes both tag teaming agaisnt me and after that night I’ve not mixed booze with milkshakes.

Gin chocolates on the other hand are heavenly!
Trumpf_Edle_Tropfen_Gin_-_Chocolate_More_Delights_1024x1024.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: riserrr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT