ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg MILKSHAKES

• Thread starter anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
  • Start date
Another hot take. Only good thing at cook out is the okra
I have a cookout less than 5 minutes from my house and those turds don’t have the okra at that location and okra is one of my all time favorite foods. The best thing at cookout is the huge (1/2 pound) burger. It’s not on the drive thru menu so you have to ask for it.

Reactions: Utley1992
I have a cookout less than 5 minutes from my house and those turds don’t have the okra at that location and okra is one of my all time favorite foods. The best thing at cookout is the huge (1/2 pound) burger. It’s not on the drive thru menu so you have to ask for it.
Maybe I'll try it someday, but that okra is top shelf

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
I really only deviate between chocolate and strawberry, and perhaps a rare vanilla shake. I don’t want it overly sweet so no added candy bar yaya for me.

How do you milkshake? Are you a grab whatever milkshake your local burger joint has and roll with the basic stuff? Are you a spill the beans/baskin robbins/marble slab guy? I personally love marble slab if I’m walking in somewhere to get a shake, the Snickers shake is mind blowing. Obviously the GOAT way to shake is 10 ounces of whole milk and a pint of any Ben and Jerry’s flavor of your choice in your home blender.

Dairy Queen strawberry is strong. ChickFilA peach is really good as well. Steak and Shake has a couple of good ones. Haven’t done Marble Slab in over 10 years but I remember them being good.

Dairy Queen strawberry is strong. ChickFilA peach is really good as well. Steak and Shake has a couple of good ones. Haven’t done Marble Slab in over 10 years but I remember them being good.
Hit a Dairy Queen not very long ago. Haven’t been to steak and shake in years so that’ll be coming up soon.

Reactions: Obi Won
Nobody touches DQ strawberry shake

Reactions: Obi Won
Five guys has good ones. Got one milk shake, 2 burgers, 1 fry and a coke for my wife and I. It cost $61. I laughed. You can buy a heifer cheaper than that.

Dairy Queen heath bar blizzard is Tom Brady of ice cream treats

Culver’s makes a bomb Chocolate one with the big straw so you don’t struggle to get it

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: scottmac1972
I was raised on mayfield vanilla ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate syrup. Literally, sat in my dad’s lap every night as a baby and he would feed me from his bowl. Simple. Still my “go to” dessert. When I get a milkshake, it is usually vanilla but will get chocolate occasionally. My kids laugh at my simplicity. I will say that I got a peach milkshake at chick Fil a last summer and it was glorious

I don't get all the gourmet ice cream BS. Mayfield is always the best ice cream in the freezer no matter what else is there.
This is the case for me, although I will say me and the wife stopped at Avalon a couple weeks back and I had a Brandied Banana Brulee ice cream from Jeni's Ice Cream, it was fantastic!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT