ADVERTISEMENT

Mortgage rates highest in 10 years

The funny thing is I am a southern, middle aged, white male Who has lived my who,e life in Georgia. I just get sick of the constant fear of others and the need to protect the culture. When it comes to money I’m not even really liberal, I mainly detest the Republican culture wars.
Do you detest the liberal culture war that’s been waged for decades or are you pissed that Republicans have finally joined the battle?

There is no real legal path for poor migrant workers, only middle class. We need Central American labor. There is about a 95% chance that the guy who harvested your food, the guy who framed your house, and the guy who cuts your grass are here illegally. There needs to be a legal path. If we really rounded up all illegals and shipped them back to Mexico it would be disastrous.
The problem with illegals from South of the border isn't the working male doing the physically intense jobs the gringos don't want to do. The problem is the women who tag along. They don't work and have multiple children. The children learn no English at home. They enter the school system, crowd the schools (not recorded on census), have special needs at an additional cost per child, and suck the system dry. They contribute nothing to this country.

Reactions: kdsdawg
The funny thing is I am a southern, middle aged, white male Who has lived my who,e life in Georgia. I just get sick of the constant fear of others and the need to protect the culture. When it comes to money I’m not even really liberal, I mainly detest the Republican culture wars.
Sounds like you have a lot of bigot friends. I was born and bred in Georgia, still live here and I don’t hear all that talk. I do know a lot of people that don’t want a border jumping free for all and seeding of the country with illegal aliens on plane flights in the middle of the night on the federal tax dime.

But I don’t hear all this fear of the “other”. Idiots abound in every part of the world, but I mainly hear about and see for my own self how hard Hispanic immigrants work (let’s hope their children are as entrepreneurial and industrious).

As far as keeping it Christian goes, they seem to be more religious over all than white folk, at least as far as being an actual believer and not a Sunday church house poser.

Personally, they can leave the Santeria voodoo shit on the other side of the border. No need for that here, but whatever. Freedom of religions and all. Just don’t throw a curse on me — LOL.

The problem with illegals from South of the border isn't the working male doing the physically intense jobs the gringos don't want to do. The problem is the women who tag along. They don't work and have multiple children. The children learn no English at home. They enter the school system, crowd the schools (not recorded on census), have special needs at an additional cost per child, and suck the system dry. They contribute nothing to this country.
There is a charter school in my area that specializes in children who do not speak English as their primary language. Classes are conducted in English but they have Spanish support as the kids work to catch up. I asked how much of the school population was from undocumented families and was told we don't discuss that, but all the kids are assumed to be US citizens.

Women do their best to ensure that their babies are born on US soil, giving the baby citizenship and the mother a reason to stay here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT