ADVERTISEMENT

NBA teams Boycott playoff games

Not penalizing people who have nothing to do with this stuff, for starters.

You really think some petulant move like that is going to spark any sort of change?

Who cares about penalizing people who think they have nothing to do with it? Black athletes aren’t just here for your entertainment. Black lives are more important than entertaining you.

Reactions: AC in Colorado
Who cares about penalizing people who think they have nothing to do with it? Black athletes aren’t just here for your entertainment. Black lives are more important than entertaining you.
Sometimes I wonder if people know how to make points without cliches, platitudes, virtue signaling and dog whistles anymore.

It’s so sad that y’all don’t care about black people outside of sports and entertainment. Y’all care for about 3 hours while UGA plays but outside of that y’all don’t care . You know our team is majority black right ? They are black children or men way before they were UGA football players
I don't care what color they are....play ball.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
Teams doing this like people care if we get to watch the NBA or not... Lol ratings have plummeted over the years and the sport has became cringing to watch. Anyone on this board give a damn?? Just wanted some opinions![/QUOTE
I did not watch or care for the NBA before and have even more animosity towards it today. I hope the league folds.

Reactions: DAWGFANest98
Not penalizing people who have nothing to do with this stuff, for starters.

You really think some petulant move like that is going to spark any sort of change?
Ha! People said the same thing about sit-ins at lunch counters, refusing to give up your seat on a bus, non-violent marches and countless other "petulant" moves
So, to answer your question, yes
It may not meet your interpretation of action, but doing nothing absolutely is not going to do anything

Reactions: VHDawg53
Ha! People said the same thing about sit-ins at lunch counters, refusing to give up your seat on a bus, non-violent marches and countless other "petulant" moves
So, to answer your question, yes
It may not meet your interpretation of action, but doing nothing absolutely is not going to do anything
LOL, because people have taken no action in the last several months. Okay.

Teams doing this like people care if we get to watch the NBA or not... Lol ratings have plummeted over the years and the sport has became cringing to watch. Anyone on this board give a damn?? Just wanted some opinions!
This is great! who really cacres?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT