ADVERTISEMENT

NC Republican Congressman sets the record straight

J6 has been priced in forever. If anything the left took some sting out of it by playing gotcha on everything else - the NYC fraud case, stormy daniels, etc all come to mind.

People who don’t hang on politics don’t give a shit. They care about groceries and rent. They would accept a Jan 6 every year if it allowed them to actually buy a house.

Trump is going to win. By maybe a lot.
This interview tonight is a complete trainwreck for her.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
"Anyone who does not support him or bend to his will, an enemy of our country..." Her mischaracterization of his quotes and the message she is sending is exactly what you have said in this thread is something that can lead to action.

Please provide Trump's exact quote on that, which Harris bases the rest of her comments on. I'll wait.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
Discussing potential post-election violence:

“We have some very bad people. We have some sick people, radical left lunatics. And I think it should be very easily handled by — if necessary, by the National Guard or, if really necessary, by the military, because they can’t let that happen.”

Here is Trump promising to "root out the vermin", that he accuses of cheating in elections (irony is, in fact, dead) and working to destroy the country. The word "vermin", like the phrase "poisoning the blood of our country", is very specific verbiage that calls back to a certain German dictator.

Here is Trump, who even acknowledges that talking about the "blood of the country" was referenced in Mein Kampf, but doubles down anyway.

Dehumanizing and creating a class of "others" is a very well establish move in the authoritarian/fascist playbook. Vermin deserve no rights, no considerations, they are like rodents. A population "poisoning the blood" of a country is an existential threat, which justifies any action, legal or otherwise, to address the threat.

Reactions: celticdawg
Discussing potential post-election violence:

“We have some very bad people. We have some sick people, radical left lunatics. And I think it should be very easily handled by — if necessary, by the National Guard or, if really necessary, by the military, because they can’t let that happen.”

Here is Trump promising to "root out the vermin", that he accuses of cheating in elections (irony is, in fact, dead) and working to destroy the country. The word "vermin", like the phrase "poisoning the blood of our country", is very specific verbiage that calls back to a certain German dictator.

Here is Trump, who even acknowledges that talking about the "blood of the country" was referenced in Mein Kampf, but doubles down anyway.

Dehumanizing and creating a class of "others" is a very well establish move in the authoritarian/fascist playbook. Vermin deserve no rights, no considerations, they are like rodents. A population "poisoning the blood" of a country is an existential threat, which justifies any action, legal or otherwise, to address the threat.
You honestly believe Trump would just take the military and order them to attack peaceful protestors? Honestly. I understand the "look at what he said!" shit....do you honestly believe his intent is to say that he will use the military to eff up peaceful left-leaning people? If that were the case, why didn't he call down the Navy Seals to keep him in office on Jan 6?

Nothing to see here. I'll chalk it up to even more evidence that no one on the left can seem to point to anything in the way of record, or things that have actually happened beyond J6, as a basis to vote for Harris. The fear prognostications are all they have when the peace and prosperity experienced in the Trump years versus the Biden / Harris years are what they are.

You honestly believe Trump would just take the military and order them to attack peaceful protestors? Honestly. I understand the "look at what he said!" shit....do you honestly believe his intent is to say that he will use the military to eff up peaceful left-leaning people? If that were the case, why didn't he call down the Navy Seals to keep him in office on Jan 6?

Nothing to see here. I'll chalk it up to even more evidence that no one on the left can seem to point to anything in the way of record, or things that have actually happened beyond J6, as a basis to vote for Harris. The fear prognostications are all they have when the peace and prosperity experienced in the Trump years versus the Biden / Harris years are what they are.
Ok. Don't listen to me. Listen to Trump's own former Secretary of Defense, who was asked about the topic directly by Trump.

I'll look forward to hearing why this first-hand conversation with a senior cabinet member and an expectation for worse in the future given the SCOTUS immunity decision should be dismissed as "nothing to see here". I assume we can agree that Trump is now entirely legally unconstrained from doing what he wanted to do last time, right?

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT