ADVERTISEMENT

ND - Kudu grill?

Defector

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2004
I know a few on here have said they wanted one but does anyone have a Kudu grill? Or has anyone used one personally yet?

Currently have both a BGE and a mid-tier pellet grill so not urgent but am intrigued by the Kudu...

I know a few on here have said they wanted one but does anyone have a Kudu grill? Or has anyone used one personally yet?

Currently have both a BGE and a mid-tier pellet grill so not urgent but am intrigued by the Kudu...

Last time I checked, the Kudu price was way high for a charcoal grill. I just don’t see the value.

I googled it. Looks like a lot of headache, moving parts, and clean up. I'll stick with my Weber Genesis

Yep it’s bad ass. Basically like cooking over a campfire. Very versatile, but there is definitely a learning curve. They’re also very portable if that matters to you. The plancha is cast iron though so it requires TLC like any other cast iron product.

Buddy of mine started the company. I've been slow to purchase but def plan on one. Its more work and interactive but that's part of the allure. Chefs love it for its diversity. There are many attachments that with a little practice you can pull off everything a Egg can do.

Buddy of mine started the company. I've been slow to purchase but def plan on one. Its more work and interactive but that's part of the allure. Chefs love it for its diversity. There are many attachments that with a little practice you can pull off everything a Egg can do.
I guess it could, but it would be way more trouble than it’s worth to cook a butt or brisket on.

Reactions: macondawg28
I guess it could, but it would be way more trouble than it’s worth to cook a butt or brisket on.

You are probably right but with a digital thermometer and the smoker lid attachment It doesn't seem all the difficult but you do have to manage the fire. Stebin preaches the "fresh smoke" you get with the Kudu makes a huge difference over the BGE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT