ADVERTISEMENT

NEW: Bombshell Hearing Set, Three D.C. National Guard Officers to Expose January 6th Committee

doerunn

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2001
doerun and inverness
According to The Daily Mail, which first reported the revelation, the three officers will testify that then-President Donald Trump and then-Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller did approve the deployment of the guard to help secure the Capitol Grounds. A hearing has been set for Wednesday in front of the House Oversight Subcommittee, chaired by Rep. Barry Loudermilk.

Whistleblowers from the Washington D.C. National Guard will tell Congress that Donald Trump did want them deployed during the Capitol riot and the Army delayed telling them to mobilize in a bombshell hearing next week.
DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal that at least three officers will appear Wednesday before a House subcommittee to claim their stories were also ignored by the Democrat-led January 6 committee, because it didn't fit their narrative.
The hearing will aim to further prove that Acting Defense Secretary at the time Christopher Miller did give advance approval of D.C. National Guard deployment at the direction of then-President Donald Trump.
The testimonies the whistleblowers are set to deliver strongly contradict the proclamations of the January 6th committee. Liz Cheney, one of the loudest members, spent years insinuating that Trump not only planned for the January 6th riot to occur but that he did nothing to try to prevent it or quell it. Further, the January 6th committee allegedly hid testimony countering that narrative.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/0...cers-to-expose-january-6th-committee-n2172686

Sounds like the whistleblowers will be contradicting Miller's testimony, already given to the Jan 6th Committee.

Well. If you have been paying attention miller has already publicly walked his testimony back. Saying he was threatened and forced to testify the way he did. Fwiw. That no longer means quite as much as it once did. The whistleblowers are going to testify that they pressured miller to testify the way he did. Trump asked if the
Guard were needed according to documents. Trump didn’t order them. But he suggested their use more then once and was turned down. Which makes for an interesting ordeal approaching. Miller’s testimony was previously thought to be the noose around trump’s neck. Not so much anymore.

Last edited:
According to The Daily Mail, which first reported the revelation, the three officers will testify that then-President Donald Trump and then-Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller did approve the deployment of the guard to help secure the Capitol Grounds. A hearing has been set for Wednesday in front of the House Oversight Subcommittee, chaired by Rep. Barry Loudermilk.

The testimonies the whistleblowers are set to deliver strongly contradict the proclamations of the January 6th committee. Liz Cheney, one of the loudest members, spent years insinuating that Trump not only planned for the January 6th riot to occur but that he did nothing to try to prevent it or quell it. Further, the January 6th committee allegedly hid testimony countering that narrative.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/0...cers-to-expose-january-6th-committee-n2172686
The RedState. Where all Americans go for objective news reporting.

Last edited:
Pravda would be more honest than the US corporate media. The intellectual laziness that exists in peoples minds (after everything that we have seen in the media over the last 8 years) shows how badly they have been fooled by the powers-that-be.

ANY news source ANY, should be questioned by a critical thinking man. But those that criticize alternative media believe what they hear from the captured, corporate, Mockingbird media. 100% brainwashed.

Last edited:
I wonder if this will turn out like all those other bombshell hearings into the Biden crime family that led to no impeachment? 🤔

Last edited:
Well. If you have been paying attention miller has already publicly walked his testimony back. Saying he was threatened and forced to testify the way he did. Fwiw. That no longer means quite as much as it once did. The whistleblowers are going to testify that they pressured miller to testify the way he did. Trump asked if the
Guard were needed according to documents. Trump didn’t order them. But he suggested their use more then once and was turned down. Which makes for an interesting ordeal approaching. Miller’s testimony was previously thought to be the noose around trump’s neck. Not so much anymore.

Dude sounds weak.

I Wonder if this will turn out like all thise other bombshell hearings into the Biden crime family that led to no impeachment? 🤔
The Pubs would be fools to impeach since it's a political process that seems to backfire unless the overwhelming majority of Senators are on board with convicting and removing. This doesn't have anything to do with impeachment anyway.

There was a time when liberals were the guardians of civil liberties and just in this one highly partisan hearing alone we've already confirmed that Liz Chaney presented Cassidy Hutchinson as a credible witness and knew she was testifying to a fantasy. Ms Hutchinson was forced to correct her testimony. Now we have Steven Miller saying he was coerced to give inaccurate testimony along with all of the iron fist tactics used by the Mueller team. If you want to protect democracy, starting with those that abuse their power is a good place to start.

The Pubs would be fools to impeach since it's a political process that seems to backfire unless the overwhelming majority of Senators are on board with convicting and removing. This doesn't have anything to do with impeachment anyway.

There was a time when liberals were the guardians of civil liberties and just in this one highly partisan hearing alone we've already confirmed that Liz Chaney presented Cassidy Hutchinson as a credible witness and knew she was testifying to a fantasy. Ms Hutchinson was forced to correct her testimony. Now we have Steven Miller saying he was coerced to give inaccurate testimony along with all of the iron fist tactics used by the Mueller team. If you want to protect democracy, starting with those that abuse their power is a good place to start.
Where?

Or or hear me put here...maybe don't try and incite and insurrection by knowingly spreading a lie about election fraud. I think that would go a long way to saving democracy don't you think?🤔

Dude she said she initially lied to cover up for Trump and Meadows.

We've already seen Trump throw people under the bus with his illegal activity just look at the janitor in the MAL documents case.

I'm confused. She saying she lied by telling the committee she never heard Trump did not lunge at the steering wheel because Trump's attorney told her to just say she didn't know anything. So she lied to protect Trump. I think I would've kept that one back at home and just went with the other guy that is scared to be questioned.
Follow along. She admitted she lied which impeaches her integrity. Then she told a story that was immediately refuted by those with first hand knowledge. (The SS agents in the car) We now know the J6 committee has hidden exculpatory evidence and allegedly destroyed some evidence.

Believe what you will about J6 but the hearing was a show that was short on facts and long on narrative and no American should support a government that gaslights her people with regularity (Pub or Dem) and LE that actually falsifies documents in order to gain warrants. There was a time when the ACLU would have been all over this kind of misconduct by those in authority.

Or or hear me put here...maybe don't try and incite and insurrection by knowingly spreading a lie about election fraud. I think that would go a long way to saving democracy don't you think?🤔
Has Stacey Abrams ever been the governor of GA? And remember how the votes were counted in Broward County. They used a completely different standard twice (hanging and dimpled chads) without doing the same in other parts of the state. Dems have been screwing with the count for decades.

Last edited:
Follow along. She admitted she lied which impeaches her integrity. Then she told a story that was immediately refuted by those with first hand knowledge. (The SS agents in the car) We now know the J6 committee has hidden exculpatory evidence and allegedly destroyed some evidence.

Believe what you will about J6 but the hearing was a show that was short on facts and long on narrative and no American should support a government that gaslights her people with regularity (Pub or Dem) and LE that actually falsifies documents in order to gain warrants. There was a time when the ACLU would have been all over this kind of misconduct by those in authority.
Follow along. You know who else lies all of the time? ............

Man, you guys are something else.

uhjimptsnlwx.gif

Dude sounds weak.
He doesn’t excude strength for sure. The lunging for the steering wheel narrative is the most idiotic story line. If he planned it like they claim. He wouldn’t need to take over his car. He would have been in place. No need to lunge at any steering wheel if he planned. That is just common sense right.

Last edited:
He doesn’t excude strength for sure. The lunging for the steering wheel narrative is the most idiotic story line. If he planned it like they claim. He wouldn’t need to take over his car. He would have been in place. No need to lunge at any steering wheel if he planned. That is just common sense right.
Well, it's also common sense that when a man sits and watches it on TV for hours and does nothing about it that he was glad it happened.

It's also common sense that when he tells the people who did it that they are very special people to him, that he was very happy they did it.

It's also common sense that when a Republican testifies under oath that what the POTUS was asking him to do was unconstitutional and he could not do that because of his oath to his country and his devotion to his God, that the POTUS did indeed ask him to do something that was unconstitutional.

It's also common sense that when you get alternate electors lined up, you plan to use them.

it's also common sense that when a man is asked for confidential papers back that he's not supposed to have in the first place and he tells the powers that be that he doesn't have them and he then tries to hide them, that he's broken the law.

Common sense seems to be very important to say the POTUS didn't lunge for a steering wheel. A story that all-in-all is of little importance in the overall case made against him.

But not very important when we get to the real stuff.

Well I guess I should just consider the source then.
When the Soviet Union was done, I was still in high school. Yes, I knew about the cold war. But there was no Internet back then and any newspaper they put out, I never saw. Did get the Macon Telegraph and Atlanta Constitution on weekends, which I guess you guys would say are comparable. ;-)

I have noticed that a few over here like to link the RT to show that Ukraine and NATO are in the wrong though. So we seem to have come full circle.

Multiple sources. Have no idea what Pravda is.
multiple liberal communist piles of poop.. You won't even admit where you get you news. Just show up and act like you know something when you DON'T.

multiple liberal communist piles of poop.. You won't even admit where you get you news. Just show up and act like you know something when you DON'T.
You don't know what I read, cherryboy. You just like to pound your fist and say "I'm right." Can't figure out if you are a little dictator or 5 year old wanting more ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
You don't know what I read, cherryboy. You just like to pound your fist and say "I'm right." Can't figure out if you are a little dictator or 5 year old wanting more ice cream.
I know exactly what you are and its not good. You are right about one thing, I don't know what you read. Its obviously left wing lies and propaganda and you are ashamed to tell what you use as sources because you know its garbage!

What you like is being an arrogant know it all lib.

I didn't say it, but it can indeed be inferred that "U" are one of the guys cherrybaby.

I know exactly what you are and its not good. You are right about one thing, I don't know what you read. Its obviously left wing lies and propaganda and you are ashamed to tell what you use as sources because you know its garbage!
images

And really, do we need exclamation marks?

Embarrassing is your middle name. You again just resort to name calling and digs. You can't defend a single position you take without it.. Funny you equating someone else to little when you his and run name calling tactics are the most childish things happening on this site.

Reactions: poorpreacher
I didn't say it, but it can indeed be inferred that "U" are one of the guys cherrybaby.
wow great comeback after it was pointed out that it was U.... you are so bright.

wow great comeback after it was pointed out that it was U.... you are so bright.
You quoted me saying "U" bruh. Look it up.

See, when you are quoting me as if I posted it, you should have put "me". That's how it works, cher.

But Russia Russia Russia is ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT