ADVERTISEMENT

New Leader in the Trump VP Sweepstakes

Reactions: deadduckdawg
My guess is that Trump will be summoning her for a private chat at Mar a Lago.

i guess its good there is an age limit for VP's or we might have a 10 yr old girl replace Camelface. The 10 yr old would be smarter if you throw out the pedophilia by uncle brandon.

It's called a surveillance video which businesses commonly use for security. But then why should you care about the facts if they don't support your story.
Since when have you ever cared about facts. I do t see anyone defending her. She is an idiot just like all the dims in congress. But what I do see is you libs relentless in throwing mud at everyone that disagrees with your anti America pro pervert baby murder agenda and bending over backwards to defend the worst president since Woodrow Wilson and the likes of Schumer shiftless, pelisie, nadler and the squad.

Since when have you ever cared about facts. I do t see anyone defending her. She is an idiot just like all the dims in congress. But what I do see is you libs relentless in throwing mud at everyone that disagrees with your anti America pro pervert baby murder agenda and bending over backwards to defend the worst president since Woodrow Wilson and the likes of Schumer shiftless, pelisie, nadler and the squad.
Another day, another useless rant just because I told the truth. I thought you were against behavior like this with children around, but I guess not.

When did I start caring about facts? Maybe it was June 10, 2021? Nah, it was earlier because there were others before you.

Reactions: shonuff253
Another day, another useless rant just because I told the truth. I thought you were against behavior like this with children around, but I guess not.

When did I start caring about facts? Maybe it was June 10, 2021? Nah, it was earlier because there were others before you.
blah blah blah,,,,,, You just say everyone and everything is wrong if you disagree. I gave you the facts about your party and you libs. Always blame everyone else but take no shame in what you do and what you stand for. You also have a reading problem.... No where did i defend her. I said she is an idiot. My point is, your side does the same kind of crap and worse. Murdering babies, sexualizing children,.. Heck, your president plays with little girls nipples, sniffs them all on camera and all you can do is come here and blast one side. I have no problem with roasting her for what she did.. I do have a problem with libs like you coming here acting all self righteous and holier than thou acting like pubs are the only ones with problems. The point is. MOST politicians have problems. Both parties have problems. The pubs at least do not promote as a platform perverted behavior, sexualization of children, and the murder of innocent babies. You need to look in the mirror before blasting anyone's morals when you support pedophile president and his murderous party.

who cares. I’ve done it. Who am I to judge. Never got caught but I’ve done stupid things

It's called a surveillance video which businesses commonly use for security. But then why should you care about the facts if they don't support your story.
Pretty sure my business camera was looking all over different areas and many people. This looks like it’s specifically zoomed in.

Pretty sure my business camera was looking all over different areas and many people. This looks like it’s specifically zoomed in.
I don't understand the point you guys are trying to make with the camera...are you trying to say this was a setup?

Reactions: celticdawg
I don't understand the point you guys are trying to make with the camera...are you trying to say this was a setup?
Obvious setup. Democrat gay bar owner finagled a date with her, roofied her, and stole her innocence. Biden CIA tried to make it look like a crotch grab when she was just looking for her rosary. Gay democrat told her she had a piece of popcorn on her bosom and CIA through video manipulation made it look like the gay democrat was changing her channels.

who cares. I’ve done it. Who am I to judge. Never got caught but I’ve done stupid things

First of all, I have no issues with you. Remember that I did not post the video or bring it up, but was commenting about another poster who didn't bother looking into the facts. However, I think people should care (and a lot more meaningless posts are made on the Chat anyway).

I don't know how many cameras and what video the theater uses. However, review of the video was not what initiated this situation. There were a number of complaints made about Boebert including the pregnant lady sitting directly behind her who objected to the vaping and then got called a "sad and miserable person". She was basically creating a disturbance and asked to leave. Pulling the "do you know who I am card" probably didn't make the staff happy. Probably when she denied the vaping, the theater searched the video they had and released it.

So she made a typical apology. But this was not you - it was a member of House of Representatives. And since she has been so critical of other people's behavior, many felt it appropriate to take her to task, so to speak.

Bro was rubbing those tatas like he was trying to summon a genie 😅
do you blame him? :cool:
My guess is that Trump will be summoning her for a private chat at Mar a Lago.

well.. this can go two ways for her. she won by one of the most razor thin margins. last go around. Informal Poll:

1. Will this do her in? or ...
2. Give her street cred? Seems to work for the dims. :cool:

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT