ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley takes Trump to task...GOP really should have nominated her...such a better candidate

She is 100 percent right. Focus on her record. Draw her out to take questions. Work on her weak spots. There are plenty. Focusing on her race is not a weak spot. It is a strength, and a stupid place to attack.

Reactions: shonuff253
Yep, she is the one to listen to all right given her success in securing the nomination. Oh wait, she lost to Trump.

Are there any real Republicans in this chat that really believe that Trump is the better candidate than Haley?

Americans have been screaming for someone other than Trump and Biden.

Are there any real Republicans in this chat that really believe that Trump is the better candidate than Haley?

Better candidate ? Yes, she would be much more likely to be elected. Better to actually tackle the absolute shit show that currently exists ? No

Reactions: cherrydawg
Love him or hate him the one thing that separates Trump from all other candidates both GOP and Dem is his willingness to speak his mind with no fear of retribution. There are times that I wish he would act more “presidential” but honestly his appeal to many supporters is his unfiltered mouth.
He has earned the right to campaign as he sees fit. It’s kind of hard to take advice from people that you beat in the primary.

Reactions: blackpug6
Love him or hate him the one thing that separates Trump from all other candidates both GOP and Dem is his willingness to speak his mind with no fear of retribution. There are times that I wish he would act more “presidential” but honestly his appeal to many supporters is his unfiltered mouth.
He has earned the right to campaign as he sees fit. It’s kind of hard to take advice from people that you beat in the primary.
But it's not about him that's the things it's about the Republican Party and it's policies right?

Reactions: BlessedDawg
But it's not about him that's the things it's about the Republican Party and it's policies right?
Yes, but like it or not he is the face and mouth of the GOP right now. I support him because he is the GOP nominee but I’d support any of the others too.

The fact that you think she’s better tell me everything. No she isn’t better than Trump right now.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I think what you miss is close to 70% of the Pub base hated the global corporatist pub establishment and only Trump presented himself as an alternative to the uniparty in 2016. Love him or hate him you have to admit he has fought normal DC sop at a huge personal cost. If the party boses had listened to their voters for the last 3 or 4 decades, Trump would still be firing people on The Apprentice.

I’ll say this this. The gap of “better candidates” is a lot closer between Trump/Haley than Trump/Harris in my opinion

The Dems didn’t promote some new viable, breath of fresh air, new leadership for our country candidate.

Kamala Harris has been widely regarded as one of if not worse,most least popular VPs ever. Now, in a month hahaha, she has been rebranded as some savior leader for our country hahaha yeah ok I’m buying that

Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT