ADVERTISEMENT

Not a single one of you Chat Dem’s who still wring your hands over Jan 6 said a word about any of these events

Why do some of my conservative friends on here spend so much time constructing and getting angry about straw man arguments. Earlier in this thread I challenged @Savannah_Dawg to find one example of myself or other chat libs defending violence or looting. I’m still waiting.

Many of you insist on redirecting when the topic of J6 comes up because in your hearts, you know it was awful, you know it was unprecedented in our history and you know that DJT was ultimately responsible for the election fraud lie, he was responsible for those people being in DC on that day and he was responsible for their efforts to disrupt certification. It’s deeply embarrassing, at least for anyone with any degree of intellectual honesty, so of course every discussion quickly moves to “what about”.

It doesn’t change the fact that a mob of people left a political rally and carried their DJT flags into the Capitol while trying to prevent the rightful winner of the election from taking office.
Dude January 6th was a setup and way overblown. Why was the main ringleader NEVER charged and protected by the FBI? Why all the lies? Like for years telling us about officers being killed when we now know that was a flat out lie.

This is really an easy, easy answer. Most pubs I have seen on this board have always said Jan 6th was dumb. It is a bad look. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. When I first heard about it, I was surprised more werent shot. I think them being unarmed was why. You going to lay down fire on a bunch of unarmed Americans who pay taxes so the capital can exist. You want to pick that one apart fine.

After time has gone by, and now you hear of this being used by politicians, print and tv on a mfing loop, you get sick of hearing it. No mention of the summer of love. Was Jan 6th wrong. Yes. But how were a bunch of unarmed people going to stop the transfer of power? They weren’t. The mob got out of control. And this is why you see footage of some that look like they are touring the place snd others who are screaming and yelling. Then someone gets shot, and the whole thing stops. Realizing they brought a flagpole to a gunfight.

The real big easy answer is this is continually being used against Republican candidates. Not just trump. I can speak for myself in saying anything that gets the idiot you dipsticks elected again, I will formulate opposition to. Biden is worse than any pub you could throw into office. He will go down as the worst president in modern history when all is said and done. One day his true medical condition will be released, after he is dead and buried.

It lasted 2.5 hours. The summer of love had annexed property from the United States. Billions destroyed. Cops. Former cops. Business owners. Actually killed. Not blamed for the killing a month later due to the stress. Politicians raising money for the release of the ones arrested for criminal activity. Nothing. You don’t want to hear it. I tell you as a matter of fact that Jan 6th happens only because of the summer of love. It was a response. And angry response. To an election that had a lot of firsts, and most peoplE with a brain knew you elected a vegetable. Not to mention they had to watch the stupidity of the summer.

Lastly, let’s break down the summer of love. It directly started over George Floyd. A senseless killing by police. A video that didn’t tell the whole story. We learn later this may have just been a pissed off idiot who can’t control himself. And Floyd’s arrest and death had nothing to do with race. He had 8 excessive force charges. And was still training other police. You can go look up who was in charge of that department and make your own conclusions. No blame was put there. I wonder why. We also find out he was passing counterfeit money, had covid, was on fentanyl and had just earlier held a knife to a pregnant woman’s stomach. I could go on. But this post is long enough already.
Zinger, we have gone back and forth on this so many times I'm sure you are as exhausted by it as I am. So, in one last effort to help you see the light, I'm going to change tactics. Let's let the two relevant parties involved speak for themselves and perhaps that will provide some clarity.

This is all I've got for you. If Trump featuring a choir of convicted rioters singing the National Anthem while video of the attack plays for the crowd doesn't help you see the difference, then nothing will.

Let's start with Biden.

May 31st, 2020:
"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance."

June 2nd:
“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

July 28th:
Biden condemns violent protests in a speech in Wilmington, DE. (8:24 mark)

August 30th:
"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable. Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same. It does not matter if you find the political views of your opponents abhorrent, any loss of life is a tragedy. Today there is another family grieving in America, and Jill and I offer our deepest condolences."

OK, now let's review Trump.

I'll dispense with all of his lies about election fraud as it would take too long. We know that all his top advisors including AG Bill Barr and his daughter told him from right after the election that there was no evidence of election fraud.

September 29th:
During a Presidential debate, Trump tells the Proud Boys to :"Stand back and stand by". This direction by the President is well-received by the Proud Boys, and white nationalist men begin to join in record numbers. This will eventually lead to membership in the organization tripling by January 6.

October 31st:
Video clips circulate showing Trump supporters in Texas surrounding a Biden campaign bus on the highway. According to Biden campaign staff, drivers attempted to slow the bus down and drive it off the highway. The incident prompts the Biden campaign to cancel a campaign event over concerns about public safety and security.

That evening, Trump shares video of the incident on Twitter, with the declaration: “I LOVE TEXAS!”

December 7th:
Stop the Steal organizer Ali Alexander tweets that he is “willing to give [his] life for this fight.” The Arizona Republican Party shares the tweet and adds, “He is. Are you?”

December 19th:
Trump tweets out a call for his supporters to protest in D.C. on the day when Electoral College votes are set to be certified by Congress. “Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump says, adding, “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

December 27th:
In a phone call with Trump, acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue remind him that "DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome of the election." Trump replies: "Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R[epublican] Congressmen".

He also promotes the J6 rally again.

December 31st:
The Berkeley Research Group, hired by the Trump campaign to investigate whether there had been voter fraud, had found nothing, and at some point during the last few days of December, they reported this to Trump and Meadows on a conference call.[94]

January 1st:
Trump tweets the date and time of the January 6 rally.[74][96] He then retweets a supporter who wrote, "The calvary [sic] is coming, Mr. President! JANUARY 6th | Washington, DC", to which Trump responds, "A great honor!".[74][97][98]

January 3rd:
In a heated Oval Office meeting, Trump pushes his plan to install Jeffrey Clark as head of DOJ. (Clark, the top energy lawyer at DOJ, supports Trump's claims of election fraud.) Officials from the DOJ and White House tell Trump they don't support this plan,[106] and some issue ultimatums: Acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen, his deputy Richard Donoghue, and Office of Legal Counsel head Steven Engel all threaten to resign if Trump installs Clark.[107]

January 4th:
Secretary of Defense Miller issued orders which prohibited deploying D.C. Guard members with weapons, helmets, body armor or riot control agents without his personal approval.[109]

January 5th:
8:57 a.m.: Steve Bannon calls Trump. They speak for 11 minutes.[110]. After the phone call, Bannon addresses his podcast audience: "All hell is going to break loose tomorrow. We're on ... the point of attack ... strap in."[111]

Trump made several calls to his associates at the Willard Hotel, where a command center or "war room" had been established in a set of rooms and suites.[123] Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, Bannon, Eastman, and Boris Epshteyn led the team. Michael Flynn, Roger Stone and Bernard Kerik were also present. Trump called to tell them that Pence was refusing the Pence Card strategy that Eastman had proposed earlier in the day in an Oval Office meeting. He discussed ways to delay the certification in order to get alternate slates of electors for Trump sent to Congress, as he, Giuliani and Eastman had discussed by conference call with 300 state legislators on January 2. Trump discussed some topics only with lawyers at the Willard so as to preserve the confidentiality afforded by attorney-client privilege.[124][125]

January 6th:
1:00 a.m.: Trump tweets: "If Vice President @Mike_Pence comes through for us, we will win the Presidency."[127][128]

8:17 a.m.: President Trump tweets allegations of vote fraud, stating,
States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"[134]

10:00 a.m.: Before this time, White House deputy chief of staff Tony Ornato informs Trump that authorities have spotted armed individuals at the crowd gathering at the Ellipse.[133]

11:57 a.m.: President Trump begins his over one-hour speech.[127][148] He repeats allegations that the election was stolen, criticizes Vice President Mike Pence by name a half-dozen times (though this wasn't part of his prepared remarks),[149] accuses fellow Republicans of not doing enough to back up his allegations, and states that he will walk with the crowd to the Capitol.[150]

1:02 p.m.: Pence refuses to go along with Trump's plan to pick and choose electors, and tweets a letter[168] stating in part,
It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not.

1:10 p.m.: Trump ends his speech by urging his supporters to march upon the Capitol Building:[170][145][171][172]
If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore....We're going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country...The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

1:25 p.m.
White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham texts First Lady Melania Trump: "Do you want to tweet that peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness and violence?" She immediately responds: "No".[184] (Melania Trump didn't tweet at all on the day of the attack,[185] and did not tweet to condemn the violence until five days later.[186])

2:24 p.m.
President Trump tweets "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[134] When Twitter reinstated Trump's account in November 2022, this tweet was gone.[208]

2:38 p.m.
In a transparent, too little too late attempt to cover his ass, President Trump tweets
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful![134]

4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads an unscripted video to his Twitter denouncing the riot but maintaining the false claim that the election was stolen.[134] This was one of three takes, with the "most palatable option" chosen by White House aides for distribution.[247] In the video he says:[248]
I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.

March 25th, 2023:
Trump kicks off his first rally in his run for the 2024 Presidential election by featuring the National Anthem sung by choir of convicted J6 rioters while video plays of the attack on the Capitol.

Zinger, we have gone back and forth on this so many times I'm sure you are as exhausted by it as I am. So, in one last effort to help you see the light, I'm going to change tactics. Let's let the two relevant parties involved speak for themselves and perhaps that will provide some clarity.

This is all I've got for you. If Trump featuring a choir of convicted rioters singing the National Anthem while video of the attack plays for the crowd doesn't help you see the difference, then nothing will.

Let's start with Biden.

May 31st, 2020:
"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance."

June 2nd:
“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

July 28th:

August 30th:
"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable. Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same. It does not matter if you find the political views of your opponents abhorrent, any loss of life is a tragedy. Today there is another family grieving in America, and Jill and I offer our deepest condolences."

I'll dispense with all of his lies about election fraud as it would take too long. We know that all his top advisors including AG Bill Barr and his daughter told him from right after the election that there was no evidence of election fraud.

September 29th:
During a Presidential debate, Trump tells the Proud Boys to :"Stand back and stand by". This direction by the President is well-received by the Proud Boys, and white nationalist men begin to join in record numbers. This will eventually lead to membership in the organization tripling by January 6.

October 31st:
Video clips circulate showing Trump supporters in Texas surrounding a Biden campaign bus on the highway. According to Biden campaign staff, drivers attempted to slow the bus down and drive it off the highway. The incident prompts the Biden campaign to cancel a campaign event over concerns about public safety and security.

That evening, Trump shares video of the incident on Twitter, with the declaration: “I LOVE TEXAS!”

December 7th:
Stop the Steal organizer Ali Alexander tweets that he is “willing to give [his] life for this fight.” The Arizona Republican Party shares the tweet and adds, “He is. Are you?”

December 19th:
Trump tweets out a call for his supporters to protest in D.C. on the day when Electoral College votes are set to be certified by Congress. “Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump says, adding, “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

December 27th:
In a phone call with Trump, acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue remind him that "DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome of the election." Trump replies: "Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R[epublican] Congressmen".

December 31st:
The Berkeley Research Group, hired by the Trump campaign to investigate whether there had been voter fraud, had found nothing, and at some point during the last few days of December, they reported this to Trump and Meadows on a conference call.[94]

January 1st:
Trump tweets the date and time of the January 6 rally.[74][96] He then retweets a supporter who wrote, "The calvary [sic] is coming, Mr. President! JANUARY 6th | Washington, DC", to which Trump responds, "A great honor!".[74][97][98]

January 3rd:
In a heated Oval Office meeting, Trump pushes his plan to install Jeffrey Clark as head of DOJ. (Clark, the top energy lawyer at DOJ, supports Trump's claims of election fraud.) Officials from the DOJ and White House tell Trump they don't support this plan,[106] and some issue ultimatums: Acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen, his deputy Richard Donoghue, and Office of Legal Counsel head Steven Engel all threaten to resign if Trump installs Clark.[107]

January 4th:
Secretary of Defense Miller issued orders which prohibited deploying D.C. Guard members with weapons, helmets, body armor or riot control agents without his personal approval.[109]

January 5th:
8:57 a.m.: Steve Bannon calls Trump. They speak for 11 minutes.[110]. After the phone call, Bannon addresses his podcast audience: "All hell is going to break loose tomorrow. We're on ... the point of attack ... strap in."[111]

Trump made several calls to his associates at the Willard Hotel, where a command center or "war room" had been established in a set of rooms and suites.[123] Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, Bannon, Eastman, and Boris Epshteyn led the team. Michael Flynn, Roger Stone and Bernard Kerik were also present. Trump called to tell them that Pence was refusing the Pence Card strategy that Eastman had proposed earlier in the day in an Oval Office meeting. He discussed ways to delay the certification in order to get alternate slates of electors for Trump sent to Congress, as he, Giuliani and Eastman had discussed by conference call with 300 state legislators on January 2. Trump discussed some topics only with lawyers at the Willard so as to preserve the confidentiality afforded by attorney-client privilege.[124][125]

January 6th:
1:00 a.m.: Trump tweets: "If Vice President @Mike_Pence comes through for us, we will win the Presidency."[127][128]

10:00 a.m.: Before this time, White House deputy chief of staff Tony Ornato informs Trump that authorities have spotted armed individuals at the crowd gathering at the Ellipse.[133]

11:57 a.m.: President Trump begins his over one-hour speech.[127][148] He repeats allegations that the election was stolen, criticizes Vice President Mike Pence by name a half-dozen times (though this wasn't part of his prepared remarks),[149] accuses fellow Republicans of not doing enough to back up his allegations, and states that he will walk with the crowd to the Capitol.[150]

1:02 p.m.: Pence refuses to go along with Trump's plan to pick and choose electors, and tweets a letter[168] stating in part,

1:10 p.m.: Trump ends his speech by urging his supporters to march upon the Capitol Building:[170][145][171][172]
If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore....We're going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country...The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham texts First Lady Melania Trump: "Do you want to tweet that peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness and violence?" She immediately responds: "No".[184] (Melania Trump didn't tweet at all on the day of the attack,[185] and did not tweet to condemn the violence until five days later.[186])

President Trump tweets "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[134] When Twitter reinstated Trump's account in November 2022, this tweet was gone.[208]

In a transparent, too little too late attempt to cover his ass, President Trump tweets

4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads an unscripted video to his Twitter denouncing the riot but maintaining the false claim that the election was stolen.[134] This was one of three takes, with the "most palatable option" chosen by White House aides for distribution.[247] In the video he says:[248]

March 25th, 2023:
Trump kicks off his first rally in his run for the 2024 Presidential election by featuring the National Anthem sung by choir of convicted J6 rioters while video plays of the attack on the Capitol.

I don’t think you even read my post. You asked me for an answer to your question. I gave it to you. It wasn’t a debate question. It wasn’t a comparison of who plays the media game better and at least tries to act like a politician. Which you sent me tons of things. I know that took a while. So I read all of it. Biden also said he didn’t want his kids to be in a racial jungle back in the 70’s. He plagiarized a speech during a campaign. He said China ain’t bad folks, folks. There are a million dumbass things he has tweeted as well. Glad to see that Asian boy win the masters. Etc. He is a 40 year politician. I am shocked he knows how to play the game. Duh. His vp at the time was raising money to release the criminals. Don’t remember pubs bailing any of those folks out. He had them sing in a choir. Oh the horror!!! What is he going to do next. Is it dumb for him to do it politically. Sure. He has never cared about that. Attack back is what he does.

You asked me why we change the argument. Or have stopped saying everytime it is mentioned that this was a stupid thing to do, because it has been 2 years. Now it is being weaponized for political gain. That makes it different. I don’t care if trump wins or loses the primary. I am voting Republican. My answer to you is just that. My question is why aren’t you. The guy in charge is a dumbass. He has no idea what he is doing.

We already know everything trump has said and done about it. He was fighting back. Not surprising at all. It was an embarrassing moment for our country. But the summer of love was tragic. Different. But the msm won’t hear of calling it that. Neither will you. Why this argument ends the same. Both were unprecedented. Can’t remember a block being annexed outside of US sovereignty for a month.

And it resulted in you voting for the biggest moron to ever be president. Bravo. Great work. Please keep defending your own stupid action. I guess you have to sleep at night.

Answer this question. Then I can put any chance you may wake up to bed. Did voting for Biden turn out to be a smart decision? Are the majority of people in this country in a better position than they were 3 years ago?

Last edited:

Let's start with Biden.

May 31st, 2020:

June 2nd:

July 28th:

August 30th:

September 29th:

October 31st:

December 7th:

December 19th:

December 27th:

December 31st:

January 1st:

January 3rd:

January 4th:

January 5th:

January 6th:

March 25th, 2023:

Y'all never want to discuss Ray Epps or the video evidence.

I don’t think you even read my post. You asked me for an answer to your question. I gave it to you. It wasn’t a debate question. It wasn’t a comparison of who plays the media game better and at least tries to act like a politician. Which you sent me tons of things. I know that took a while. So I read all of it. Biden also said he didn’t want his kids to be in a racial jungle back in the 70’s. He plagiarized a speech during a campaign. He said China ain’t bad folks, folks. There are a million dumbass things he has tweeted as well. Glad to see that Asian boy win the masters. Etc. He is a 40 year politician. I am shocked he knows how to play the game. Duh. His vp at the time was raising money to release the criminals. Don’t remember pubs bailing any of those folks out. He had them sing in a choir. Oh the horror!!! What is he going to do next. Is it dumb for him to do it politically. Sure. He has never cared about that. Attack back is what he does.

You asked me why we change the argument. Or have stopped saying everytime it is mentioned that this was a stupid thing to do, because it has been 2 years. Now it is being weaponized for political gain. That makes it different. I don’t care if trump wins or loses the primary. I am voting Republican. My answer to you is just that. My question is why aren’t you. The guy in charge is a dumbass. He has no idea what he is doing.

We already know everything trump has said and done about it. He was fighting back. Not surprising at all. It was an embarrassing moment for our country. But the summer of love was tragic. Different. But the msm won’t hear of calling it that. Neither will you. Why this argument ends the same. Both were unprecedented. Can’t remember a block being annexed outside of US sovereignty for a month.

And it resulted in you voting for the biggest moron to ever be president. Bravo. Great work. Please keep defending your own stupid action. I guess you have to sleep at night.

Answer this question. Then I can put any chance you may wake up to bed. Did voting for Biden turn out to be a smart decision? Is the majority of people in this country in a better position than they were 3 years ago?
Yes, voting for Biden was the right decision and everything Trump has done since the election confirmed that 100%.

I’ll add that anyone who would vote for Trump again is fundamentally un-American, in that there is no right granted to our citizens more important then the right to choose our own leadership. If you would support Trump again you are rewarding the guy who cynically attempted to subvert the will of the people. I will never get my head around that thinking.

Yes, voting for Biden was the right decision and everything Trump has done since the election confirmed that 100%.

I’ll add that anyone who would vote for Trump again is fundamentally un-American, in that there is no right granted to our citizens more important then the right to choose our own leadership. If you would support Trump again you are rewarding the guy who cynically attempted to subvert the will of the people. I will never get my head around that thinking.
While at the same time rewarding Biden for? Un American. Interesting comment. Biden cares more about the ukraine and China. China just lined up with russia. You can’t be more un american. You answered the question somewhat. I appreciate that. I did see you avoided the majority of Americans doing better or worse question. If the ceo runs the business well, do I care if he is an asshole. No. If the ceo runs it like a dipstick and has certainly had mini strokes, I have a problem. Just that simple. The difference between being irrational and voting with your feelings or voting with your brain.

While at the same time rewarding Biden for? Un American. Interesting comment. Biden cares more about the ukraine and China. You can’t be more un american. You answered the question somewhat. I see you avoided the majority of Americans doing better or worse question. If the ceo runs the business well, do I care if he is an asshole. No. If the ceo runs it like a dipstick and has certainly had mini strokes, I have a problem. Just that simple. The difference between being irrational and voting with your feelings or voting with your brain.
The actual difference is that once voting no longer determines the outcome of elections, we have lost our country and likely there is no coming back.

Our government isn’t a company, it’s the instrument of the people. Our President, while often flawed, reflects the will of the people. Every four years we have the power to decide whether we want more of the same or want to explore a new direction. That IS the core of the American experiment.

Policy differences are a trifling matter in comparison.

DJT lost the election, it wasn’t particularly close, ample evidence suggests he knew he lost and he executed a multi-part plan steal it anyway that culminated with J6. If you vote for that again you might as well just advocate that we dispense with the pretense that we are a representative republic because that is what you are supporting.

Personally, I’m committed to supporting the continuation of the greatest and most successful experiment in representational government the world has ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
The actual difference is that once voting no longer determines the outcome of elections, we have lost our country and likely there is no coming back.

Our government isn’t a company, it’s the instrument of the people. Our President, while often flawed, reflects the will of the people. Every four years we have the power to decide whether we want more of the same or want to explore a new direction. That IS the core of the American experiment.

DJT lost the election, it wasn’t particularly close, ample evidence suggests he knew he lost and he executed a multi-part plan steal it anyway that culminated with J6. If you vote for that again you might as well just advocate that we dispense with the pretense that we are a representative republic because that is what you are supporting.

Personally, I’m committed to supporting the continuation of the greatest and most successful experiment in representational government the world has ever seen.
God help us then. Or whomever most democrats worship these days. It is a comparison. The president is very much like the ceo. You have a bad one and its effects are felt everywhere. Keep voting with your feelings and that is all you will have left to show for it before too long.

You are also just speaking of trump. Which I know your tds is a blinder. If he isn’t the nominee. What you got? More of the jackass who will have us in ww3 soon, or do your feelings lead you elsewhere.

Never a “I know Biden sucks, but trump” comment from you. You are getting less open minded by the minute. You need to go ahead and register for that least inclusive party card as quickly as you can. Don’t be embarrassed. I know it is hard to totally admit that in front of friends. You have to pull the “but I voted for Reagan comment” out. Deflect that main question though. Are we as a country in better shape right now? That is the one that matters most.

You know what happened right. You guys voted for our version of Dan Quayle. Lol.

Last edited:
God help us then. Or whomever most democrats worship these days. It is a comparison. The president is very much like the ceo. You have a bad one and its effects are felt everywhere. Keep voting with your feelings and that is all you will have left to show for it before too long.

You are also just speaking of trump. Which I know your tds is a blinder. If he isn’t the nominee. What you got? More of the jackass who will have us in ww3 soon, or do your feelings lead you elsewhere.

Never a “I know Biden sucks, but trump” comment from you. You are getting less open minded by the minute. You need to go ahead and register for that least inclusive party card as quickly as you can. Don’t be embarrassed. I know it is hard to totally admit that in front of friends. You have to pull the “but I voted for Reagan comment” out. Deflect that main question though. Are we as a country in better shape right now? That is the one that matters most.

You know what happened right. You guys voted for our version of Dan Quayle. Lol.
We are talking past each other.

Prioritizing the single most important element that has made our republic successful is not “voting my feelings.” Its having enough historical perspective to understand that an authoritarian leader may give me the policies I prefer in the short-term, but long term, authoritarians tend to lead to disastrous outcomes.

There is no equivalent of the board of directors at a corporation to remove a bad president when they ignore the outcome of elections.

If the republicans manage to finally rid themselves of Trump, I’ll do what I have always done in the past and evaluate each candidate on their merits.

We are talking past each other.

Prioritizing the single most important element that has made our republic successful is not “voting my feelings.” Its having enough historical perspective to understand that an authoritarian leader may give me the policies I prefer in the short-term, but long term, authoritarians tend to lead to disastrous outcomes.

There is no equivalent of the board of directors at a corporation to remove a bad president when they ignore the outcome of elections.

If the republicans manage to finally rid themselves of Trump, I’ll do what I have always done in the past and evaluate each candidate on their merits.
I will move on. But there damn sure is a checks and balance on a bad president. Presidents that focus more in this country and less overseas have also been more successful. This globalist group is dangerous. The cracks are showing early. The bow breaks and your “ feelings” may change quickly. It is really creaky at the moment. They are barreling into this energy and housing crisis with blinders on and no safety net. 7 straight months with home sales down. Yet inflation is still a huge issue. Hate to tell you but all the magic trump and Ukrainian tricks in the world aren’t going to make that completely go away. The pain is coming. People making up the difference with their helocs are going to come due real soon.

Last edited:

"Personally, I’m committed to supporting the continuation of the greatest and most successful experiment in representational government the world has ever seen." Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha This statement proves you don't have an honest bone in your body. You think Biden and the dims care about the constitution and your voting for him/ them protect it.. LMBO ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL That is RICH RICH RICH... You should just go now. Im not even gonna bother posting the incredible amount of oversteps to our constitution committed by brandon and his handles susan rice and odumbo. You are beyond help. Not honest with us or yourself. That was some more whopper Mr. Goebbels.

People that vote to destroy the greatest country on the face of the earth vote as you do.

I don't know why you are trying with these people they are arrogant know it all smug liberals who take the msm and dim pols at there word without an OUNCE of discernment. They can't look at current events and discern what is going on. They only know what their masters tell them.
Just look no further than the fact these peeps you argue with actually voted for Biden for president! He and his clowns are complete fools! You don’t have to be affiliated with either political party to recognize ignorance and incompetence. Just own a little common sense! I’m afraid common sense is not so common anymore!

"Personally, I’m committed to supporting the continuation of the greatest and most successful experiment in representational government the world has ever seen." Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha This statement proves you don't have an honest bone in your body. You think Biden and the dims care about the constitution and your voting for him/ them protect it.. LMBO ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL That is RICH RICH RICH... You should just go now. Im not even gonna bother posting the incredible amount of oversteps to our constitution committed by brandon and his handles susan rice and odumbo. You are beyond help. Not honest with us or yourself. That was some more whopper Mr. Goebbels.

People that vote to destroy the greatest country on the face of the earth vote as you do.
No comment on the topic at hand, which is Trump’s well documented efforts to steal an election he knew he lost?

Cherry, you are welcome to ignore me. I doubt we’ll ever have a productive exchange so save yourself the trouble.

The “idiots” attacking the police training center shot a police officer and were throwing fire bombs, destroying property.

All the other riots I mentioned involved police being shot and property ransacked, looted and burned down buildings, businesses and cars.

The Jan 6th rioters had no weapons…… didn’t steal anything and respectfully toured the capital hallways. You gonna use lethal force on them?

Trump supporter or not, the “riots” aren’t similar in any fashion other than human beings participated.
Stop bringing facts to an emotional filled rant! You are really going to upset someone. They may have an anxiety attack or even break down and call someone they disagree with bad names.

Let's start with Biden.

May 31st, 2020:

June 2nd:

July 28th:

August 30th:

September 29th:

October 31st:

December 7th:

December 19th:

December 27th:

December 31st:

January 1st:

January 3rd:

January 4th:

January 5th:

January 6th:

March 25th, 2023:

Ignore facts often? That was a rhetorical question. Never mind

No comment on the topic at hand, which is Trump’s well documented efforts to steal an election he knew he lost?

Cherry, you are welcome to ignore me. I doubt we’ll ever have a productive exchange so save yourself the trouble.
There is no way to have a productive exchange with a dishonest propaganda spin merchant with a total lack of common sense or the ability to discern the crap being fed to them by politicians and media. You have consistently shown your inability to separate the lies being told to you from actual events right in front of your face. Further, you repeat those same lies as facts, you exhibit the double standard practiced by each and every dim and msm outlet.

No, I will not ignore you. I will be here to point out the lies in your posts, the extreme double standard you promote, and the fact you act so pious is just that, an act, which btw sucks in a few simpletons. So in that way you have helped your and the dim cause of destroying this country.

Last edited:
There is no way to have a productive exchange with a dishonest propaganda spin merchant with a total lack of common sense or the ability to discern the crap being fed to them by politicians and media. You have consistently shown your inability to separate the lies being told to you from actual events right in front of your face. Further, you repeat those same lies as facts, you exhibit the double standard practiced by each and every dim and msm outlet.

No, I will not ignore you. I will be here to point out the lies in your posts, the extreme double standard you promote, and the fact you act so pious is just that, an act, which btw sucks in a few simpletons. So in that way you have helped your and the dim cause of destroying this country.
If I "lack common sense", and I show my" inability to separate the lies being told to you from actual events right in front of (my) face" and I "repeat those same lies as facts" then you should be able to easily dismantle my actual comments on the topic at hand, which is Trump's efforts to steal the Presidency.

But all you have for me are personal insults and accusations. It's funny, I suspect if we sat down and had a beer (and avoided the topic of politics), we would have a fine time. I manage to get along well with some family who are close to your political orientation. We just focus on vast majority of life that doesn't involve politics and I never assume their political views originate out of ill intent.

Oh well. Regardless of our differences, I hope you have a great weekend.

If I "lack common sense", and I show my" inability to separate the lies being told to you from actual events right in front of (my) face" and I "repeat those same lies as facts" then you should be able to easily dismantle my actual comments on the topic at hand, which is Trump's efforts to steal the Presidency.

But all you have for me are personal insults and accusations. It's funny, I suspect if we sat down and had a beer (and avoided the topic of politics), we would have a fine time. I manage to get along well with some family who are close to your political orientation. We just focus on vast majority of life that doesn't involve politics and I never assume their political views originate out of ill intent.

Oh well. Regardless of our differences, I hope you have a great weekend.
See that is just hock pushed by you. You only believe the crap from places like cnn,, snopes, far left twitter idiots and politicians etc. Its is right in front of you. You cannot see it. You deny hunters laptop is an issue for the USA. You ignore the real threats to our country by a president willing to sell influence to one of our top enemies. I have to be up early early tomorrow so no long explanations tonight. But the fact remains, only the willfully ignorant do not see that biden has this country in horrible shape both domestically and abroad. I go to the store, I buy fuel, I understand that rural America, the part that feed us can not be sustained by ev's, We can't all hope on a bus or ride a bike to get daily groceries at the food line. We don't all live in city slums.

You either are not bright enough or are willfully taken in if you don't see the double standard applied to the pubs over the dims. Only the dishonest (with themselves and then others) can think and say that the doj, fbi, etc have not turned into political arms for the left. Only one politician has been hunted for 7 years with millions and millions spent to try and end his political career. You cannot not see the msm's total bias. There is no news. Its all attack the right. Look at the way Trumps nominees to the supreme court where attacked with lies. Yeah, you can come up with left wing media to back up everything you say, but its lies. Russia russia russia.

Attempting to stop a lawfully elected POTUS (reality here, there has been not one iota of evidence presented that shows that there was fraud that would've changed the outcome of the election) from being confirmed is different from looting a store and attacking officers in a protest. Both are wrong, but history has shown us that the world has never equated the two. Many countries even today and a majority in the not too distant past would've executed the rioters of Jan. 6th.
I'm not for lethal force being used if it can be avoided. One cop died that day likely as a result of the stress. No one would've enjoyed the outcry of injustice more than Trump had the cops slaughtered those trying to break down the barriers. The fact that there wasn't a forceful put down of the rioters immediately does at least say we're not what many of you claim the US to be. They are getting their day in court and being judged by their peers with evidence of what they did. I do believe that many of these people knew exactly what they were doing and had bad intentions. I believe others were there and acted like school kids on a field trip. But an example needs to be made so that anyone wanting to do this again is aware that there will be consequences (prison terms). Ignorance not being an excuse. You go and try to stop the lawful transfer of power and you better know what you're getting into.
No cop died “that” day

Ahh. I didn't realize she posted on the chat. What's her handle?
I'm not a Democrat, but I guess if you're a Republican it would be fair to say you support every statement MTG, Boebert and Steven King have said since you are not on here calling them out?

Silly.
@kckd I think is her handle.

• Haha
Reactions: deadduckdawg
All this talk about the “Sunmer of Love” lol. Well that’s the type of world we lived in when Trump was president. And then we got hit with Covid. That was just another bad omen during his presidency.

I’ve never seen so many people fighting in the streets before in my life like cats and dogs all while the president at that time was fanning the flames like some ring master. And ever since Trump was elected, this country has been filled with vile and hate not seen since the times when America was considered “great”.

I didn’t think Biden could pull off a second term, but as the Trump Worlds Turn, it’s looking highly likely in 2024.

Reactions: willdup
@kckd I think is her handle.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
All this talk about the “Sunmer of Love” lol. Well that’s the type of world we lived in when Trump was president. And then we got hit with Covid. That was just another bad omen during his presidency.

I’ve never seen so many people fighting in the streets before in my life like cats and dogs all while the president at that time was fanning the flames like some ring master. And ever since Trump was elected, this country has been filled with vile and hate not seen since the times when America was considered “great”.

I didn’t think Biden could pull off a second term, but as the Trump Worlds Turn, it’s looking highly likely in 2024.
The most ironic thing, and many on here forget about it for obvious reasons, was the right talking about how angry and violent the "Karens" were in their protests after Trump's election win.
It was stupid. We knew going in that the electoral college, and not the popular vote, decided who won or lost. But still, it was mainly just people screaming here or there with very little total mob violence.
Conservatives lose the next one and it's "Hang the VP," bulldoze the cops and break down the doors and windows of the Capitol.

Last edited:
Reactions: CocoDawg
The most ironic thing, and many on here forget about it for obvious reasons, was the right talking about how angry and violent the "Karens" were in their protests after Trump's election win.
It was stupid. We knew going in that the electoral college, and not the popular vote, decided who won or lost. But still, it was mainly just people screaming here or there with very little total mob violence.
Conservatives lose the next one and it's "Hang the VP," bulldoze the cops and break down the doors and windows of the Capitol.
Good morning Karen.

The summer of love was created by your leftest socialist friends to create chaos and make the nation look bad. It was all created to hit Trump, because he stood in the way of your party installing their socialist plans and system. That is all on your side. You know that, but you can not convince those of us who can read, and formulate opinions that go against the leftest narrative. Anyone that is somewhat
Intellectually honest can see the media is in lockstep with this plan. You keep telling yourself that capitalism is bad and is not fair. Just ask any citizens of socialist nations how they like it.

The summer of love was created by your leftest socialist friends to create chaos and make the nation look bad. It was all created to hit Trump, because he stood in the way of your party installing their socialist plans and system. That is all on your side. You know that, but you can not convince those of us who can read, and formulate opinions that go against the leftest narrative. Anyone that is somewhat
Intellectually honest can see the media is in lockstep with this plan. You keep telling yourself that capitalism is bad and is not fair. Just ask any citizens of socialist nations how they like it.
Me, personally, I like capitalism and socialism. Thats what make our economy and nation great and strong.

Me, personally, I like capitalism and socialism. Thats what make our economy and nation great and strong.
Socialism only works in Heaven or Hell, and they don not need it! How could you like socialism as a free American citizen?

Socialism only works in Heaven or Hell, and they don not need it! How could you like socialism as a free American citizen?
Please tell me you haven’t heard of the social security program? Which is also under threat of being cut under Republican leadership.

Sure thing, Shaman!!
He just got released. Video of the tour comes out and the nut got cut loose two weeks later. The most dangerous man other than trump in america. According the thr lineral bureau of investigation. How bout that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgfan1966
He just got released. Video of the tour comes out and the nut got cut loose two weeks later. Thre most dangerous man other than trump in america. How bout that.
Most of these people will be released short of their full sentence. It's the way it works. These weren't life sentences.

"Video of the tour comes out and the nut got cut loose two weeks later"

Zinger gotta zing, baby.

134978-1024__25304.1669948704.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
Most of these people will be released short of their full sentence. It's the way it works. These weren't life sentences.
Not saying you are wrong. But what a helluva coincidence. The timing is hilarious. The fbi says he is a really dangerous man. I am wondering if silence was a a condition of his release. Lol. I am sure it is nothing. Just funny.

Last edited:

"Video of the tour comes out and the nut got cut loose two weeks later"

Zinger gotta zing, baby.

134978-1024__25304.1669948704.jpg
The thing is they were not given due process, so how do you know what their sentence is/ was. It’s just another element of the corruption of the left. I guess bud I g buildings, looting and killing are nothing compared to walking into the capital after being told to did so. That would be the first coup attempt without the protesters carrying weapons of any kind in history. Your side mane little to no sense.

Please tell me you haven’t heard of the social security program? Which is also under threat of being cut under Republican leadership.
It is going bankrupt! How friggin gullible are you? We are giving it to illegal immigrants, and others that have not contributed. The original plan was for the benefits to be tax free, since they were taxed on the front side, you can thank the Clinton’s for allowing the benefits to be taxed yet again.

The thing is they were not given due process, so how do you know what their sentence is/ was. It’s just another element of the corruption of the left. I guess bud I g buildings, looting and killing are nothing compared to walking into the capital after being told to did so. That would be the first coup attempt without the protesters carrying weapons of any kind in history. Your side mane little to no sense.
His sentence was a little over 40 months. It's pretty easy to find. He is not totally free yet, BTW. Will be sometime in May. Just been moved to a place near his home before he is totally free.
And they had weapons on Capitol grounds. It's documented. Many did not deny this.
The world sure was a better place when the little old ladies just passed out leaflets telling you Procter and Gamble and the Masons were Satanists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT