ADVERTISEMENT

Not weird at all…

I started out just having fun with this thread. Picking and not even being serious. Will, we were going to find out in a few weeks who will win. I hate to tell you this. You lose either way. You think defending Biden was hard. Just wait till the worst ever to do it at every stop gets in there. If Trump wins, you have to listen to him speak.

I know you and the msm are highlighting every controversial thing you can right now. It is desperate. If you have listened to him, he has been fantastic this week. The McDonald’s thing was brilliant. The restaurant came out afterward and called the vp a liar basically. The Steelers game appearance was terrific. What you missed about that by the way.

He let a local reporter into the suite to ask him questions. He didn’t predetermine what she could ask. He gave her the break of a lifetime. She asked pressing questions about fracking. She asked about 6 week abortion times in Florida. His response. It should be longer. He also said he believes in exceptions. There should be exceptions to the time frame. Rape etc. His answer on fracking was also spot on. No questions were softballs. Yet you defend vp knucklehead to the death on here. I don’t get it.

I checked the msm. All they are on is what you keep repeating. I think people are onto the msm game and protection these days. I am not mad in this thread. You seem very angry and triggered. I know you are really worried as you should be.

Here is the local interview vp knucklehead refuses to do
I'm out of this discussion. We can all say the same thing over and over again and it won't change anyone's opinions.

As you know, I've occasionally posted images or mems that were critical of Dems but funny nonetheless. Hopefully this will be taken in the same light.

I'm out of this discussion. We can all say the same thing over and over again and it won't change anyone's opinions.

As you know, I've occasionally posted images or mems that were critical of Dems but funny nonetheless. Hopefully this will be taken in the same light.

It is. Arnold is an all timer. My father’s favorite golfer still to this day. It is an interesting irony right now. Arnold was protected by the media too. Which I am pretty sure the reason this is well known about Arnold, and is ironically part of the story. Much like Tiger after him, he had a girl at every stop.

I take it light hearted as well. This could be followed up with picture of kamala with Willie captioned taking this “____”. I hope you would take that in the same light as a response.

I take it light hearted as well. This could be followed up with picture of kamala with Willie captioned taking this “____”. I hope you would take that in the same light as a response.
Damn, zinger. That’s just sad.

My mistake for posting the original photo in the first place. I should have known better.

Damn, zinger. That’s just sad.

My mistake for posting the original photo in the first place. I should have known better.
Damn dude. I was just saying someone here would say it. And it is along the same lines man. Someone would have definitely responded in kind. I took the joke about trump just fine. He is a dick. And if you can’t be ok with how Kamala got her jumpstart in politics, that is on you.

She didn’t graduate from honors from Howard. Needed help to get into law school. Applied for equal opportunity entrance. Didn’t exactly light it up there and failed the bar exam at least once. Can’t imagine she was the most sought after person to be a prosecutor and eventually the lead attorney for California. She did what she felt like she had to do and now could be president. It doesn’t wipe away the past. The optics are what they are. Same with Trump will. Get some thicker skin.

Last edited:
Damn dude. I was just saying someone here would say it. And it is along the same lines man. Someone would have definitely responded in kind. I took the joke about trump just fine. He is a dick. And if you can’t be ok with how Kamala got her jumpstart in politics, that is on you.

She didn’t graduate from honors from Howard. Needed help to get into law school. Applied for equal opportunity entrance. Didn’t exactly light it up there and failed the bar exam at least once. Can’t imagine she was the most sought after person to be a prosecutor and eventually the lead attorney for California. She did what she felt like she had to do and now could be president. It doesn’t wipe away the past. The optics are what they are. Same with Trump will. Get some thicker skin.
Not sure how the thread topic shifts from Trump admiration of Palmers cock shifts to Harris but ok. 😅

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT