ADVERTISEMENT

Now here’s a law we can all support

That’s what I mean about the “liberal” comment I had a few DAYZ ago (y’all act like being a liberal is a bad thing).

Probably just me, but gonna be hard to look and not touch if it comes to a state near me.

That’s what I mean about the “liberal” comment I had a few DAYZ ago (y’all act like being a liberal is a bad thing).

Probably just me, but gonna be hard to look and not touch if it comes to a state near me.
Hell it’s already happened here a GCSU these girls walk around with their ass cheeks showing with these shorts, they pull them up so can see their ass. Probably get arrested if you say something to them. But they want to to see it.

Y’all are so damn gullible. It ain’t gonna be pretty when “…….and those who identify as female”….meaning Bubba (yeah, they exist in MN, too) says, “Hold my beer. I’m feeling like a female today” and flops his big hawg out in front of God and everybody.

Come to think of it, we should start a pool If it passes.
Over/Under on how many days before my example or something similar happens.

Y’all are so damn gullible. It ain’t gonna be pretty when “…….and those who identify as female”….meaning Bubba (yeah, they exist in MN, too) says, “Hold my beer. I’m feeling like a female today” and flops his big hawg out in front of God and everybody.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

About a week ago someone posted a story about a large black dude who was ticketed for having his shirt off in public...he lamented "They gave me 2 tickets....one for each Titty"

Thank you for destroying my fantasy.

#tittyfantasiesmattertoo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT