ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Old fashion, homemade banana pudding is…….

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
one of the best things in the world to eat. The problem is finding the true old fashion, custard homemade BP; there are too many that use the instant pudding, etc. Where are some places that serve the true old fashion, custard banana pudding, not the fake stuff.

Perfection. It is a short-term panacea to the ills of this mortal coil.

Reactions: easychair
one of the best things in the world to eat. The problem is finding the true old fashion, custard homemade BP; there are too many that use the instant pudding, etc. Where are some places that serve the true old fashion, custard banana pudding, not the fake stuff.
I don’t know but the directions on how to make it used to be on the Vanilla Wafer box. My mama used it for years.

Ok. It is what it is.

Buc-ees. They have fantastic bananna pudding. And for the record, I was raised on my grandmothers home made bananna pudding. She lived out on Metts Rd near the intersection of Middle Ground Rd, north of Statesboro.

She was an amazing country cook. The point of all that is that I do have a good point of reference.

Buc-ees has great bananna pudding.

Wife Saver in Augusta makes good banana pudding.
It’s not good, But the last time I had real banana pudding was at Honey from the Rock on Washington rd. After covid they just do take out. I don’t think they even have it now. It was like my Grandmas where you ate it right out of the oven.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT