ADVERTISEMENT

One site that I buy ammo from has zero 9mm, . . .

SLC_Dawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2015
no 223/556, and only the very dirty Prvi .270 left. This is a major site, too. What in the world is going on? I am set for ammo, but nervous.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
no 223/556, and only the very dirty Prvi .270 left. This is a major site, too. What in the world is going on? I am set for ammo, but nervous.
Lots of panic buying but in addition there is a huge number of new second amendment fans after seeing the riots and awakening to the fact that the police may not be allowed to help them when things go south.
I think there are a lot of people in California who have changed their position on waiting periods and magazine capacity over the last couple months.
Guns a flying off the shelves. Go visit any gun shop and the cases are almost empty.

Lots of panic buying but in addition there is a huge number of new second amendment fans after seeing the riots and awakening to the fact that the police may not be allowed to help them when things go south.
I think there are a lot of people in California who have changed their position on waiting periods and magazine capacity over the last couple months.
Guns a flying off the shelves. Go visit any gun shop and the cases are almost empty.

Oh I know Hyatt was down to three Ruger rifles. But the ammo store carried 60 different kinds of 9mm and have nothing now. I was wondering why I hadn't got my usual email from them for weeks.

Oh I know Hyatt was down to three Ruger rifles. But the ammo store carried 60 different kinds of 9mm and have nothing now. I was wondering why I hadn't got my usual email from them for weeks.
Will send u a DM

Well, it happens. I don’t care about the panic on streets and black life matters movements, the less I’m involved the less in touches me personally. People should not react over dramatic on such things and use brains. Can’t you see how people are been manipulated for personal purposes of other people who stand in the shadow and just watch fruits of their work!? Yes, I have personal many toys and for the past year I bought from https://bulkmunitions.com/ so many ammo, as never bought before. This is not because I want a disco party, but because who knows what other guys has in his head. Brainwashed walking puppets. It’s sad.

Last edited:
Looks to me like people with 9mm for sale are selling on Gunbroker. There are 5000 9mm auctions and buy-it-nows currently. Many are ridiculously expensive, but there are some very high quality defense loads for a couple bucks a round. If I had a new pistol and no ammo, I think I’d pay it. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/887108336

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT