ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Note Pair of Monday afternoon updates

Radi Nabulsi

Publisher
Staff
Nov 17, 2003
Where things stand as of Monday afternoon:

This morning I was pretty sure that the Bulldogs would land Vanderbilt receiver London Humphreys out of the portal.

Right now I am not as certain. He likes Georgia and could very well be committing soon. If he put out a commitment graphic this week I would not be shocked. But other schools are giving him a lot to think about. This is not the slam dunk as many people assumed it was. The kid has a lot of suitors. If he comes to Georgia, just know that he had plenty of other options and the staff should get credit for landing a coveted player.

After the recent good and accurate intel that Florida running back Trevor Eitenne was trending away from Georgia, I can now say that the Bulldogs are in the thick of the battle for him. Georgia is doing all that it can and Trevor (and his camp) are listening. Yesterday I didn't give Georgia much of a chance of landing him. Twenty-four hours later, I think differently. I don't know where he will end up, but as of today, he's talking to the Bulldogs heavily.

TLDR - Neither is a slam dunk nor is Georgia out of the running for two portal targets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News