ADVERTISEMENT

People who stop by uninvited/announced

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
Does this bother any one else?

One side of my wife's family just love stopping by unannounced and I don't play that game. I always have plans and if I don't have plans or am not busy, I am busy not doing anything.

Maybe it's the northerner in me or maybe I'm part of a younger generation who does not value face to face time as much, but let me know at least an hour in advance or don't stop by. I don't mind if I'm working outside and you pull up in your car (I'll chat you up for ten minutes) but you aren't coming in my house and I'm not stopping what I'm doing to talk open endedly.

One side of my wife's family just love stopping by unannounced and I don't play that game. I always have plans and if I don't have plans or am not busy, I am busy not doing anything.

Maybe it's the northerner in me or maybe I'm part of a younger generation who does not value face to face time as much, but let me know at least an hour in advance or don't stop by. I don't mind if I'm working outside and you pull up in your car (I'll chat you up for ten minutes) but you aren't coming in my house and I'm not stopping what I'm doing to talk open endedly.
Busy not doing anything is living!

I 100% agree with you. My ex is British, she and her family saw no problem with it until I answered the door on their last "pop over" in my underwear and didn't bother putting on pants while they wanted to stay and chat....that was the last pop-over they ever did😁

I 100% agree with you. My ex is British, she and her family saw no problem with it until I answered the door on their last "pop over" in my underwear and didn't bother putting on pants while they wanted to stay and chat....that was the last pop-over they ever did😁
You didn't pop out during the pop over did you?

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT