ADVERTISEMENT

Please let today be the final episode of the Adam Schiff Show on TV.

That schmuck must have garnered 40 hours on camera in the past 2 weeks. Schiff is worse than Juan Williams and that's hard to do. Surely seems the Dems would have picked a more like able spokesman to take them over the cliff.
Please wake me when the war is over.
hqdefault.jpg

That schmuck must have garnered 40 hours on camera in the past 2 weeks. Schiff is worse than Juan Williams and that's hard to do. Surely seems the Dems would have picked a more like able spokesman to take them over the cliff.

Much worse than williams. Schiff is a total douche. Williams, while i disagree with him 99.99% of the time, is as likeable as a token dem can be on fox. Jmo

Quit tuning in for “long time now”. It all is just a shit show, a joke.

Can’t find the news anymore...

My take on all this......

Adam Schiff is a lying, low rent, scum of the earth, egotistical, arrogant, prick..........I hope the SOB remains the point man for Nancy......Screw Shuman.......and Nadler is a grown up incompetent nerd........

Juan Williams has sons that are Republicans......Listening to Juan every night at home must have turned them off.....honestly, Juan got much worse when Obama was elected.......half-way decent guy off camera......total antagonist view vs conservatives on camera.......

Today's News: Yep, Fox News has slowly but surely turned more liberal......Dumping Bob Beckel and Shephard Smith helped......They need to dump Chris Wallace ASAP.......he's an @$$hole liberal and he's on a mission.......Fox News is like voting.......You choose the lesser of the evils........Only news I watch is Fox despite some of the hidden libs they have on the show........

He is the biggest Asshole and Attention Whore I have ever seen.... I would like to punch him in the face and knock those Bug Eyes out of his head....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT