ADVERTISEMENT

Please mark June 14th on your calendars....

Bulldawg1971

Diehard supporter
Aug 7, 2001
Athens, GA
Melania Trump (Republican National Committee) sent me a letter to remind me that President Trump will celebrate his 71st birthday on June 14th!

She wants us to send Trump (Republican National Committee) a birthday present, so get out your checkbooks Trim, bmpbmp and all you other libs! It's time to thank your President for Making America Great Again!

Melania Trump (Republican National Committee) sent me a letter to remind me that President Trump will celebrate his 71st birthday on June 14th!

She wants us to send Trump (Republican National Committee) a birthday present, so get out your checkbooks Trim, bmpbmp and all you other libs! It's time to thank your President for Making America Great Again!
I'm going to the party. Will you be there?

After all those rebuffs she gave his hand on this whirlwind trip, I heard the party's off. Heard he's headed down 5th Avenue on a Grabbing Tour (trademark Trump Entertainment).

He's going to look for members of Hammer's little photo club, ask them what they can do for their country.

After all those rebuffs she gave his hand on this whirlwind trip, I heard the party's off. Heard he's headed down 5th Avenue on a Grabbing Tour (trademark Trump Entertainment).

He's going to look for members of Hammer's little photo club, ask them what they can do for their country.
Well, can you blame the man? I mean, if you don't feed your dog, it's got to eat somewhere!

Reactions: Trim-man
Well, can you blame the man? I mean, if you don't feed your dog, it's got to eat somewhere!

It's all about controlling your appetite.

Grown men, mature even, can keep their Johnson in their pants. It's all part of civility - class, if you will. Something a US President should have an abundance of.

Unfortunately, we have a president who can't or won't control his behavior in any way, shape or form. Congratulations.

Grown men, mature even, can keep their Johnson in their pants. It's all part of civility - class, if you will. Something a US President should have an abundance of.

Unfortunately, we have a president who can't or won't control his behavior in any way, shape or form. Congratulations.
Dude! It's 2017! Bill Clinton hasnt been in office for several years now.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Rolo is heading up the security detail for the party. I've asked him to only let in the blacks and hispanics that look like they won't cause any trouble, so there may not be too many of them.
(I'm kidding! I'm only kidding!)
If that's the case, I won't be getting in. Rolo is not having that.

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
Nonsense! I bet you and Rolo would be like two peas in a pod if you had the opportunity to meet eachother.
I asked him once before if we could be friends and he said no. So now I'm sad. He keeps calling me a libtard and othe mean things that hurts my feelings. He bullies me.

Speaking of behavior, another embarrassment to all Americans...

Trump was just horsing around with the guy. You could tell by the look on the guy's face that he didn't think anything of it. Nothing to see here!

Trump ought to be shoving some of those guys around. These countries that aren't paying their fair share in NATO need to get with the program or risk getting their asses kicked by Trump. He don't mess around!

Trump was just horsing around with the guy. You could tell by the look on the guy's face that he didn't think anything of it. Nothing to see here!

Trump ought to be shoving some of those guys around. These countries that aren't paying their fair share in NATO need to get with the program or risk getting their asses kicked by Trump. He don't mess around!
Don't you just love the smug look at the end?

What a pompous, arrogant prick and i can't wait to tell him that at his birthday party he was so gracious to invite me.
AS opposed to the recent POTUS who would have bent over and offered to blow him? Then apologize for the US? Talk about arrogant, obama wrote the book on arrogance without cause. You are not used to seeing a real man as our leader, you will see him get things done. If love this nation you will love the results Trump gets. Just give Trump some time and you will see.

Reminds me of the 90's when we had a rapist in the White House.

Last edited:

FIFY............

pg119r.gif

AS opposed to the recent POTUS who would have bent over and offered to blow him? Then apologize for the US? Talk about arrogant, obama wrote the book on arrogance without cause. You are not used to seeing a real man as our leader, you will see him get things done. If love this nation you will love the results Trump gets. Just give Trump some time and you will see.
Trump doesn't have that much time. Scandals catching up to him.

Trump doesn't have that much time. Scandals catching up to him.
You just can't see past your nose, can you. Nothing has come of any of the "scandals" and each time the media has attempted to exaggerate them it looks more and more foolish. If there ever is one that is important we will all probably ignore it because the libtards have spent all their time crying wolf.

You just can't see past your nose, can you. Nothing has come of any of the "scandals" and each time the media has attempted to exaggerate them it looks more and more foolish. If there ever is one that is important we will all probably ignore it because the libtards have spent all their time crying wolf.

Usually, when one starts an investigation, the results come at the conclusion of the investigation, not at the beginning.

Unless you're a three year old, you don't start asking "Are we there yet?" when your pop pulls out of the driveway, headed for the Magic Kingdom. Investigations work in the same fashion.

Hope this helps you in your quest for apparently elusive common sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT