ADVERTISEMENT

Why Republicans keep Losing

I agree it is worth being angry about. My only point is buyer beware with what Eric, or anyone, opines about. As far as the announcement from the House, I don't think I would have led off with an announcement of the investigation. I am just hopeful they can multitask and work on energy independence and border control with the same vigor.
Well we know the Republicans in the House can do virtually nothing (legislation wise) regarding the major problems due to a Democratic Senate and WH. Other than keep other misguided Democratic policies from passing. So if they do that I’m okay if they spend the next couple of years pointing out Democratic corruption, especially by Biden.

Didn't seem to hurt the Dems with voters after they spent 4 years investigating Trump for no reason.
Because their MSM cohorts don’t EVER question their motives or seek to find out if it’s even true. See the 51 so-called former Intelligence officials lie about Russian disinformation regarding the Hunter Laptop before the 2020 election. The corrupt MSM sold it without question because it protected “their guy”.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
The GOP keeps losing because they are nominating utter freakin lunatics in key states. Tudor Dixon, Kari Lake, Blake Masters, Herschel Walker, you nominated Dr. freakin Oz to run in a crucial swing state in a state he doesn't even live in! Both parties have their echo chambers, but the GOP primary voter just does not understand that people don't like Donald Trump. GOP pundits, strategist, and voters also don't understand how the majority of people in this country think. They think women are gonna say "Oh, you took away bodily autonomy for me, my daughter, and grand daughter, but the price of soup is up so I'm gonna vote for the GOP". Laughable. On top of that, you had 2/3rds of the GOP in the house refuse to certify an election after a mob attacked the Capitol. That was fresh on people's minds. People don't want to give power to people like that. The GOP has no good policies, and are flat out crazy right now. The house of representatives is going to be a train wreck. They are a party who not only can't govern, but doesn't want to govern.

• Love
Reactions: pawd
Also, the GOP gained 22 state legislative seats across the country and most were in WV, KY and FL. States where that didn't even matter. Didn't flip one state legislative house for the first time maybe ever. Every single incumbent Dem senator won re-election. The GOP is dead till they move on from Trump, but they can't because the GOP primary voter is in a cult of personality and any republican who runs against Trump in 2024 would be utterly destroyed by Trump and then Biden would kick Trump's butt in the general

• Love
Reactions: pawd
Trump has made himself unelectable. The Democrats have fed him Rat shit and made him think it is caviare. The republican Party didn't elect him. The voters elected him and for good reason; and rejected him the second time for good reasons. He is dangerous. Compare him to the queen from California and others in the Dem party. Face it, by the time a politician reaches Washington he is rotten as a 3 day old Elberta Peach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT