ADVERTISEMENT

GOP nominee to run the $11b NC public school system

This is my last run at this.

Biden has never praised violence. He condemned it multiple times in relation to the summer riots.

Biden has never praised those who committed violence.

Biden didn’t personally hold a rally that led to violence.

Biden has never promised to pardon those who committed violence at any time, much less those who committed violence at his urging.

Trump is praising and honoring hundreds of convicted felons every day and promising to pardon them, which will lead to similar behavior in the future.

He literally saluted the singing of the national anthem sung by people convicted of beating the shit out of cops while working to keep him in office. That is twisted beyond words, but not as twisted as the millions of people who think it’s entirely fine and refuse to acknowledge the dark path this represents.

That’s all I’ve got. Respond or not, I’ll be here but I’m going to refrain from additional comments for a while.

Have a good day.
This is not the question. You stay on your topic. Because it is all you have. You don’t answer anything I asked because the answer sucks. People meet you in the middle all the time about trump. You never do about biden. If you do it is rare. Really rare.

What you don’t point out about the summer of love is how everyone else handled it. Bailing people out. Egging them on.

Last but not least, Biden condemned violence. He is a shit eating politician. You know what he didn’t call for. Property not to be destroyed. Protests to stop. I think after three months your point has been made. You know how quickly the protests stopped. When the polls turned and people got sick of the nightly violence and looting. It stopped in one day when democrat leaders made that request. They only waited because polling told them the mostly violent protests were ok. This is what Biden is. A fifty year politician. He certainly knows how to handle the media. Trump obviously doesn’t care about being presidential or a politician. Biden sure does care a lot.

Keep the praise up. I am sure a ton of businesses now defunct might have been better off had he called off the dogs two months earlier. Others may still be alive. He gets his advice from a gosh damn poll will. And you are praising him for it. Slow clap.

The thread is about the radicalization of the GOP, which was punctuated by Trump’s ongoing J6 hero worship and promise of pardons and his immunity tweet, both of which happened after the thread was started. If you want to provide examples of Biden lauding police violence, promising to pardon BLM rioters or a Dem candidate calling for Trump to be publicly executed, that would be relevant. I think the lack of support from former cabinet members is also indicative of how radical Trump and the GOP have become.

What you posted is noise and avoids the subject.
This is you and your side. Zero respect.

This is not the question. You stay on your topic. Because it is all you have. You don’t answer anything I asked because the answer sucks. People meet you in the middle all the time about trump. You never do about biden. If you do it is rare. Really rare.

What you don’t point out about the summer of love is how everyone else handled it. Bailing people out. Egging them on.

Last but not least, Biden condemned violence. He is a shit eating politician. You know what he didn’t call for. Property not to be destroyed. Protests to stop. I think after three months your point has been made. You know how quickly the protests stopped. When the polls turned and people got sick of the nightly violence and looting. It stopped in one day when democrat leaders made that request. They only waited because polling told them the mostly violent protests were ok. This is what Biden is. A fifty year politician. He certainly knows how to handle the media. Trump obviously doesn’t care about being presidential or a politician. Biden sure does care a lot.

Keep the praise up. I am sure a ton of businesses now defunct might have been better off had he called off the dogs two months earlier. Others may still be alive. He gets his advice from a gosh damn poll will. And you are praising him for it. Slow clap.

I have plenty of issues with Joe Biden and I don’t support everything he or the Dems do.

However, Biden doesn’t condone much less praise violence or those who commit it.

He has never promised to pardon any violent offenders much less those who have been found guilty of vicious attacks on the police.

He hasn’t lied about election fraud with the intent of creating chaos and stealing an election.

For me, all those things cross a line and go beyond politics. They don’t for you. It is what it is.

Joe Biden - May 31st:
“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Joe Biden - June 2nd:
“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

Joe Biden - July 28th:
Biden condemned violence during a campaign speech. See at the 8:28 mark.

I have plenty of issues with Joe Biden and I don’t support everything he or the Dems do.

However, Biden doesn’t condone much less praise violence or those who commit it.

He has never promised to pardon any violent offenders much less those who have been found guilty of vicious attacks on the police.

He hasn’t lied about election fraud with the intent of creating chaos and stealing an election.

For me, all those things cross a line and go beyond politics. They don’t for you. It is what it is.

Joe Biden - May 31st:
“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Joe Biden - June 2nd:
“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

Joe Biden - July 28th:
Biden condemned violence during a campaign speech. See at the 8:28 mark.
Same as the border will. Lip service. Politician talk. When the polling stopped working, amazing how fast the democrats stopped the protesting overnight. Slowjoe could stop the border issues tomorrow. But he would have to admit trump was right and undo a mistake. Same here. They could have stopped the protests any time they wanted to. Biden only cared enough to stop the violence when it started hurting his numbers. Those are the facts. You expected trump to go on tv and tell them to stop immediately. He could stop them. Biden or Nancy couldn’t go on tv and stop the violence during the summer of love?

I dare you to listen to that speech you linked. I know you won’t. Not one shred of truth. Build back better. That went away quick n

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Same as the border will. Lip service. Politician talk. When the polling stopped working, amazing how fast the democrats stopped the protesting overnight. Slowjoe could stop the border issues tomorrow. But he would have to admit trump was right and undo a mistake. Same here. They could have stopped the protests any time they wanted to. Biden only cared enough to stop the violence when it started hurting his numbers. Those are the facts.
So the democrats were behind the summer riots and stopped it by making a few calls once they decided it wasn’t working for them anymore? Sheesh, that’s distressing to hear. How collaborative of the anarchists and criminals behind the violence to be so compliant.

I wonder why Biden hasn’t praised them and pardoned them. Hard to say.

Biden has never praised violence. He condemned it multiple times in relation to the summer riots.

Biden has never promised to pardon those who committed violence at any time, much less those who committed violence at his urging.

Trump is praising and honoring hundreds of convicted felons every day and promising to pardon them, which will lead to similar behavior in the future.

He literally saluted the singing of the national anthem sung by people convicted of beating the shit out of cops while working to keep him in office. That is twisted beyond words, but not as twisted as the millions of people who think it’s entirely fine and refuse to acknowledge the dark path this represents.

That’s all I’ve got. Respond or not, I’ll be here but I’m going to refrain from additional comments for a while.

Have a good day.
Your focus has been on words. I think actions are much more important.

Have a good day.
You keep speaking of Trump saying this or Biden said this. I think actions are much more important and truly show what a person cares about. Trump says a great number of things just to get a reaction. He will overstate for affect. I think more often his actions are better than Biden’s have been. I truly believe most of what Biden has said are not his own thought or words. That to me is more problematic. You do not have any idea what you truly have. His positions and words have changed more than the Georgia weather.

Lot of talk in this thread about Trump and Republicans inciting violence.

It is seriously only the ignorant who believe this. 🤦‍♂️ not even what he means. Some democrats running this country are certifiable. Hey dipshit pelosi, he means that if Joe gets elected again the bloodbath will be from violence coming from the border, along with the economy Joe will continue to fubar for anyone but the rich. Or just the fact that we will continue to have a vege with no idea where he is running the country again.

So the democrats were behind the summer riots and stopped it by making a few calls once they decided it wasn’t working for them anymore? Sheesh, that’s distressing to hear. How collaborative of the anarchists and criminals behind the violence to be so compliant.

I wonder why Biden hasn’t praised them and pardoned them. Hard to say.
Pretty much how it happened. Polls came out against the protests and proof they vanished. He could have pardoned any of them. I would have been ok with it. He doesn’t care. None of them went To jail long enough to be pardoned. lol. He didn’t have have anyone to pardon anyway.

Pretty much how it happened. Polls came out against the protests and proof they vanished. He could have pardoned any of them. I would have been ok with it. He doesn’t care. None of them went To jail long enough to be pardoned. lol. He didn’t have have anyone to pardon anyway.
Yep....and VP Cackle Queen was advocating, arranging and facilitating cash bail for the FEW that were arrested around the country...SMH.

Your focus has been on words. I think actions are much more important.

You keep speaking of Trump saying this or Biden said this. I think actions are much more important and truly show what a person cares about. Trump says a great number of things just to get a reaction. He will overstate for affect. I think more often his actions are better than Biden’s have been. I truly believe most of what Biden has said are not his own thought or words. That to me is more problematic. You do not have any idea what you truly have. His positions and words have changed more than the Georgia weather.
Trump’s contribution to J6 was entirely through his words and the impact turned out to be pretty damn action oriented. The taking and keeping of government documents is a tangible thing, as was the request for votes in Georgia. The words around election fraud lies have been incredibly harmful. The symbolism of praising and saluting the J6 convicts is meaningful and has impacts.

Suggesting that what a president says isn’t relevant makes no sense to me. It seems you are unfamiliar with the power and repercussions of propaganda.

Reactions: celticdawg
It seems you are unfamiliar with the power and repercussions of propaganda.
It seems to me you are the one here most influenced by propaganda, the repetitive lies of the Bidens and the MSM. You were so excited to repeat the dem LIE talking point about the “bloodbath”, you didn’t even bother, or want to, listen to the relevant portion of the speech. Just my opinion, of course.

It seems to me you are the one here most influenced by propaganda, the repetitive lies of the Bidens and the MSM. You were so excited to repeat the dem LIE talking point about the “bloodbath”, you didn’t even bother, or want to, listen to the relevant portion of the speech. Just my opinion, of course.
You didn’t read my post. I said it was in relation to the auto industry and only commented because someone else brought it up. Having already acknowledged that, I then commented that Trump hasn't exactly earned the benefit of the doubt and provided specific examples as to why.

See below. Good try though.

I looked into the bloodbath comment and agree it was an economic comment, not a call for actual bloodshed.

Which makes MTGs sign and actions today very difficult to understand. Honk if you want a bloodbath?

None of which is particularly relevant to what Trump said and did last night. Trump didn’t say some jailed J6 inmates. He didn’t qualify it at all.

Also, what does presidential immunity, even “when crossing the line”, mean and do you agree? Biden is still in office for almost another year, which would suggest he has has a lot of leeway between now and then if you agree with Trump.

And when Trump says stand back and stand-by it doesn't mean anything. Ignoring the fact he should have made a statement against them, but didn't want to lose any support. And you claim he's not a politician.

You didn’t read my post. I said it was in relation to the auto industry and only commented because someone else brought it up. Having already acknowledged that, I then commented that Trump hasn't exactly earned the benefit of the doubt and provided specific examples as to why.

See below. Good try though.
From your post #82: “When you give a long rambling speech in which you make violent threats and allusions constantly, salute and promise to pardon people convicted of felony violence against the police and demonize foreigners, you don’t then get to say ‘bloodbath’ and hide behind “but the context was cars!”.”

By “hide behind the context of cars”, you imply that context has no legitimacy and the correct context is more along the lines of “blood in the streets.”

And that quote from your post is typical of your liberal hysteria. “Violent threats and allusions constantly”. “Demonize foreigners”, which I assume means criticizing the drug smuggling rapist stealing illegal invaders, of which there is a helluva large contingent. And of the over 1000 charged for J6 crimes, my guess is not very many have been convicted of felony crimes of violence against police. Of course to a democrat, pushing against a barricade is felony violence. You’ve become nothing more than a CNN parrot and a Biden/Harris campaign shill

Last edited:
From your post #82: When you give a long rambling speech in which you make violent threats and allusions constantly, salute and promise to pardon people convicted of felony violence against the police and demonize foreigners, you don’t then get to say ‘bloodbath’ and hide behind “but the context was cars!”.

By “hide behind the context of cars”, you imply that context has no legitimacy and the correct context is more along the lines of “blood in the streets.”

And that quote from your post is typical of your liberal hysteria. “Violent threats and allusions constantly”. “Demonize foreigners”, which I assume means criticizing the drug smuggling rapist stealing illegal invaders, of which there is a helluva large contingent. And of the over 1000 charged for J6 crimes, my guess is not very many have been convicted of felony crimes of violence against police. Of course to a democrat, pushing against a barricade is felony violence. You’ve become nothing more than a CNN parrot and a Biden/Harris campaign shill
You are ignoring my prior post, and everything I said about why the media was able to amplify the bloodbath comment is 100% accurate.

Asking Russia for hacking help. They did it.

Asking Proud Boys to stand back and stand by. Where are those guys these days?

Come on January 6th, it’s going to be wild! Well, it was pretty f-ing wild, no question.

So Trump gave himself cover with the auto context, but he said “If I’m not reelected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the, that’s going to be the least of it, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole country.”

Reminder, actual blood was shed in his name on J6. So yes, some of the media failed to provide proper context, I agree. But the clutching of pearls about poor innocent Trump being mischaracterized when he is directly responsible for the first real bloodshed in the US Capitol since before the civil war is complete bullshit.

He has earned zero benefit of the doubt when it comes to analyzing his true intent regarding outrageous comment.

You are ignoring my prior post, and everything I said about why the media was able to amplify the bloodbath comment is 100% accurate.

Come on January 6th, it’s going to be wild! Well, it was pretty f-ing wild, no question.

So Trump gave himself cover with the auto context, but he said “If I’m not reelected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the, that’s going to be the least of it, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole country.”

Reminder, actual blood was shed in his name on J6. So yes, some of the media failed to provide proper context, I agree. But the clutching of pearls about poor innocent Trump being mischaracterized when he is directly responsible for the first real bloodshed in the US Capitol since before the civil war is complete bullshit.

He has earned zero benefit of the doubt when it comes to analyzing his true intent regarding outrageous comment.
So, does “context of cars” have legitimacy or not? Or, in your opinion, can you read anything you like into it, because shrieking liberals say you can? Why not “By ‘bloodbath’ he meant nuclear war”?

Reactions: Georgia Jim

You people will take everything he says out of context. You always turn what he says into a lie. You libs have lied so much you have simply gotten boring with what you say. Everything from the MSM is lying propaganda now and they don’t even try to hide it now.

From your post #82: “When you give a long rambling speech in which you make violent threats and allusions constantly, salute and promise to pardon people convicted of felony violence against the police and demonize foreigners, you don’t then get to say ‘bloodbath’ and hide behind “but the context was cars!”.”

I have to correct you here. It is only a felony if republicans do it. The tens of thousands that pushed police barricades all over the country during the summer of love are not felons. They can throw bricks. Rocks. A Molotov cocktail. Right as rain. Because a cop in ga needs to be punished for what happened out of state.

You people will take everything he says out of context. You always turn what he says into a lie. You libs have lied so much you have simply gotten boring with what you say. Everything from the MSM is lying propaganda now and they don’t even try to hide it now.
They are gaslighting, they know they are gaslighting and they don't care. From these people are animals to Charlottesville to J6 to he wants you to drink bleach, they will take things out of context or simply make up quotes and run like hell with them and hope to lie enough that it becomes the truth.

Trump is a very flawed man but his flaws don't look nearly as bad when you compare it to the people that have been trying to destroy him. If you are running roughshod over the rule of law to catch what you believe to be the criminal, the criminal is not the biggest problem in the equation.

https://babylonbee.com/news/media-r...-war-after-he-says-this-guacamole-is-the-bomb

Last edited:
They are gaslighting, they know they are gaslighting and they don't care. From these people are animals to Charlottesville to J6 to he wants you to drink bleach, they will take things out of context or simply make up quotes and run like hell with them and hope to lie enough that it becomes the truth.

Trump is a very flawed man but his flaws don't look nearly as bad when you compare it to the people that have been trying to destroy him. If you are running roughshod over the rule of law to catch what you believe to be the criminal, the criminal is not the biggest problem in the equation.

https://babylonbee.com/news/media-r...-war-after-he-says-this-guacamole-is-the-bomb

You keep inferring I’m a strong Trump supporter, I guess because it’s obvious I’m a strong conservative. I was and am a strong DeSantis supporter. What I want from a president is to sincerely have the people’s, especially the working and the working poor classes, best interests at heart in ALL policy decisions. I believe the Bidens, based on their actions, hold the plight of the citizens in disdain. I believe Trump loves America and Americans and his policies greatly will be crafted to benefit the people. For those reasons I would never vote for Biden because I regard him as harmful and uncaring to those struggling. Also for those reasons I’ll vote for Trump. You and your cronies seem to think anybody who is conservative and voting Trump is a cultist and a Trumper. I like the MAGA principles, but Trump not so much.
Is this the DeSantis you support? The one who keeps losing in court. Bless his heart.

• Haha
Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Willy want a Cracker ??

So, does “context of cars” have legitimacy or not? Or, in your opinion, can you read anything you like into it, because shrieking liberals say you can? Why not “By ‘bloodbath’ he meant nuclear war”?
I think some of the media failed in not providing the entire video so that people can decide for themselves.

Given his history and the recent and continued lauding of followers convicted of felony assault on the police, I don’t give him a pass for using a term like bloodbath, even though he has plausible deniability by bracketing it with references to the automotive industry. Bloodbath, immigrants “poisoning the blood of our country”, media is “the enemy of the people”. This is provocative language that has a well established history of use by authoritarians. His demand that his follows must “save the country” from the Dems stealing the election contributed to J6.

I think some of the media failed in not providing the entire video so that people can decide for themselves.

Given his history and the recent and continued lauding of followers convicted of felony assault on the police, I don’t give him a pass for using a term like bloodbath, even though he has plausible deniability by bracketing it with references to the automotive industry. Bloodbath, immigrants “poisoning the blood of our country”, media is “the enemy of the people”. This is provocative language that has a well established history of use by authoritarians. His demand that his follows must “save the country” from the Dems stealing the election contributed to J6.
“I don’t give him a pass for using a term like bloodbath”
Do you give any of these a pass?

I have to correct you here. It is only a felony if republicans do it. The tens of thousands that pushed police barricades all over the country during the summer of love are not felons. They can throw bricks. Rocks. A Molotov cocktail. Right as rain. Because a cop in ga needs to be punished for what happened out of state.
Zinger, the only reason I keep bashing my head against this particular wall is because I’m convinced you can do better than this.

You are the king of strawman arguments on this topic.

During the riots, I said early and often that anyone who committed a crime should be prosecuted under the law. I believe that my supposed lefty brethren on the Chat all said the same. I have never once suggested that anyone should get a free pass when they commit a crime of any sort.

You said Biden didn’t speak out and I provided the quotes and dates proving he did.

But beyond any of that, you keep suggesting that the riots were a political event instead of an expression of social outrage. I didn’t see any Biden banners, didn’t see any Dem banners of any kind, and I don’t remember anyone publicly stating support for any politicians of any kind. I remember a bunch of pissed off people angry about police abuse, which absolutely has been a problem in the past.

You can claim that J6 was also a statement of social outrage, but Trump absolutely wanted to harness that to stop certification. Pence wouldn’t do it, and in the middle of the riots Trump called him out for it.

This was how he ended his speech:

“If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore....We're going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country...The Democrats are hopeless—they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

And this is what he tweeted at 2:24:

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[165]

So you can say the summer riots were the same and it was all a coordinated effort by the Dems to hurt Trump all day long if you like. There’s as much proof of that as there is proof that Trump actually won the last election.

“I don’t give him a pass for using a term like bloodbath”
Do you give any of these a pass?
Right, remind me of all the people convicted of felony assault of LEOs who have referenced the words of these people or who were carrying MSNBC banners during their attacks? How about those serving a decade or two in the federal pen for sedition who pointed to the leadership of Joe and Mika as the motivation behind their crimes.

Did any of y’all happen to study logic at UGA, because the false equivalencies flow endlessly from your arguments.

Maybe this will help:

A false equivalence is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone incorrectly asserts that two or more things are equivalent, despite the fact that there are clear and significant differences between them. This often involves comparing things that have some superficial similarities but are fundamentally different in ways that are important to the argument or decision at hand.

Key aspects of false equivalence include:

- **Ignoring Significant Differences**: It overlooks significant differences that would affect the validity of the comparison.
- **Superficial Similarities**: The comparison is based on superficial similarities that do not hold up under scrutiny.
- **Misleading Argumentation**: It's often used to persuade or manipulate by making an unfair or misleading comparison.
- **Oversimplification**: Simplifying complex issues or arguments into overly simplistic terms that ignore nuances and important distinctions.

Recognizing false equivalence involves critically examining the basis of comparison, assessing the relevance and significance of similarities and differences, and evaluating the context and implications of the comparison.

Right, remind me of all the people convicted of felony assault of LEOs who have referenced the words of these people or who were carrying MSNBC banners during their attacks? How about those serving a decade or two in the federal pen for sedition who pointed to the leadership of Joe and Mika as the motivation behind their crimes.

Did any of y’all happen to study logic at UGA, because the false equivalencies flow endlessly from your arguments.

Maybe this will help:

A false equivalence is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone incorrectly asserts that two or more things are equivalent, despite the fact that there are clear and significant differences between them. This often involves comparing things that have some superficial similarities but are fundamentally different in ways that are important to the argument or decision at hand.

Key aspects of false equivalence include:

- **Ignoring Significant Differences**: It overlooks significant differences that would affect the validity of the comparison.
- **Superficial Similarities**: The comparison is based on superficial similarities that do not hold up under scrutiny.
- **Misleading Argumentation**: It's often used to persuade or manipulate by making an unfair or misleading comparison.
- **Oversimplification**: Simplifying complex issues or arguments into overly simplistic terms that ignore nuances and important distinctions.

Recognizing false equivalence involves critically examining the basis of comparison, assessing the relevance and significance of similarities and differences, and evaluating the context and implications of the comparison.
Did they teach “obsessed” in that class, because you certainly are with J6. You don’t even make sense anymore. So, if I understand, all those liberal wackos you adore get a pass and can say “bloodbath” as they like, as often as they like, but somebody you disagree with can not use that word without you and your media idols twisting it into a lie. That about it?

I would think at some point you would burn out after repeating the same things about J6 a thousand times, but you show no sign of slowing down.

Any source that puts "don't say gay" in the headline shouldn't ever try to associate themselves with smart. Childishrantnews.com would be more appropriate.
Oh childish news certainly applies to DeSantis since he often acts like a spoiled child. Did you love him on the campaign? He was a big hit and probably ended any chance of being President. He seems to have lost a little favor among his followers in Tallahassee as they didn't seem as excited about what he wanted as in the past.

Oh childish news certainly applies to DeSantis since he often acts like a spoiled child. Did you love him on the campaign? He was a big hit and probably ended any chance of being President. He seems to have lost a little favor among his followers in Tallahassee as they didn't seem as excited about what he wanted as in the past.
What does that have to do with your news source using something DeSantis never said or implied as a moniker in a headline? If you wish to discuss childish behavior on the part of the governor, by all means, bring up some credible examples and we can discuss. That would be a fair discussion but even that wouldn't mean this publication is a serious news outlet much less a smart one.

What does that have to do with your news source using something DeSantis never said or implied as a moniker in a headline? If you wish to discuss childish behavior on the part of the governor, by all means, bring up some credible examples and we can discuss. That would be a fair discussion but even that wouldn't mean this publication is a serious news outlet much less a smart one.
Is this the first time you have seen a headline intended to generate interest? That has been used to describe the bill almost universally. Just like you probably refer to Obamacare when that is not the name of the law. Smartnews.com is a serious news outlet which covers a lot of stories in not only politics, but sports, travel and entertainment to mention a few. Too bad you have to overreact.

Reactions: nice marmot
Is this the first time you have seen a headline intended to generate interest? That has been used to describe the bill almost universally. Just like you probably refer to Obamacare when that is not the name of the law. Smartnews.com is a serious news outlet which covers a lot of stories in not only politics, but sports, travel and entertainment to mention a few. Too bad you have to overreact.
Uh, Obama was a driving force and POTUS at the time of the passage of a bill that took over about 1/3 of GDP. Iows, the ACA nor O isn't being misrepresented by the ACA being called Obama Care. Additionally, I would call the WSJ childish if the wrote a hit piece on O and headlined it Barry fascist healthcare plan Obama. And yes, I'm well aware that publications like the Enquirer use sensational and misleading headlines to attract duh masses.

As far as don't say gay being used as a partisan description of the law (hardly a universal description) I wouldn't want my news source showing such blatant partisanship. It would be like depending on Hannity or Maddow as your straight news source. But hey, say bloodbath 3 times, take 2 aspirin and try again tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT