ADVERTISEMENT

GOP nominee to run the $11b NC public school system

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
This is yet another example of the extreme elements in the GOP nominating nuts who won’t win in the general.

Michele Morrow is an extreme MAGA conspiracy theorist who homeschools her own children and who has called for the public execution of Obama, Biden and other Dems for treason.

And, she displaced the more reasonable Republican incumbent.

“In other comments on social media between 2019 and 2021 reviewed by CNN’s KFile, Morrow made disturbing suggestions about executing prominent Democrats for treason, including Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Hillary Clinton, Sen. Chuck Schumer and other prominent people such as Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates.

“I prefer a Pay Per View of him in front of the firing squad,” she wrote in a tweet from May 2020, responding to a user sharing a conspiracy theory who suggested sending Obama to prison at Guantanamo Bay. “I do not want to waste another dime on supporting his life. We could make some money back from televising his death.”

She’s also a committed QAnon believer.

“Morrow also promoted QAnon slogans and tweeted that the actor Jim Carrey was “… likely searching for adrenochrome” – a reference to a conspiracy theory shared by QAnon believers that celebrities harvest and drink the blood of children to prolong their own lives. Media Matters, a left-leaning publication, was first to report the QAnon tweets.

All together, Morrow tweeted “WWG1WGA” – the slogan that stands for “where we go one, we go all” and is commonly associated with the QAnon conspiracy – more than seven times in 2020.”

The GOP has been fully taken over by insane people and with candidates like these, 2024 is going to be brutal.

This is yet another example of the extreme elements in the GOP nominating nuts who won’t win in the general.

Michele Morrow is an extreme MAGA conspiracy theorist who homeschools her own children and who has called for the public execution of Obama, Biden and other Dems for treason.

“In other comments on social media between 2019 and 2021 reviewed by CNN’s KFile, Morrow made disturbing suggestions about executing prominent Democrats for treason, including Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Hillary Clinton, Sen. Chuck Schumer and other prominent people such as Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates.

“I prefer a Pay Per View of him in front of the firing squad,” she wrote in a tweet from May 2020, responding to a user sharing a conspiracy theory who suggested sending Obama to prison at Guantanamo Bay. “I do not want to waste another dime on supporting his life. We could make some money back from televising his death.”

“Morrow also promoted QAnon slogans and tweeted that the actor Jim Carrey was “… likely searching for adrenochrome” – a reference to a conspiracy theory shared by QAnon believers that celebrities harvest and drink the blood of children to prolong their own lives. Media Matters, a left-leaning publication, was first to report the QAnon tweets.

All together, Morrow tweeted “WWG1WGA” – the slogan that stands for “where we go one, we go all” and is commonly associated with the QAnon conspiracy – more than seven times in 2020.”

The GOP has been fully taken over by insane people and with candidates like these, 2024 is going to be brutal.

LOLOLOL. You, of all people, posting about extremism!!!!

Your posts are getting a little over the top. Fully taken over by qanon. Are you buying the propoganda. Slow down. Met one qanon person in my entire life. If she gets too extreme, I would hope they remove her. She is running the public school system. There are no qanon’s that I know of in Congress. Your version. The squad. Who are left extremist are actually in congress. And you keep electing them. Haven’t heard much about qanon lately anywhere. Keep it alive as long as you can will. Shit. Omar said her interests lie with her home country. Not the USA. And you love her.

Both sides have crazies. Always will. Right now your crazies are running the country. We have a Supreme Court justice who doesn’t know she is a woman. It would be nice to see both sides slide closer to the middle.

Look no further than Biden to see the amazing move to the left. 2008. He called sanctuary cities dumps. The same guy introduced 1994 crime bill worried about his wife walking across the street getting raped. Now he gives two shits about a girl murdered by an illegal he let in the country. In 2008 he was the Lilly white middle ground Democrat. Who praised Obama for being the first clean cut and articulate black candidate. I am sure Jesse appreciated that. Now he claims if you don’t vote for him you aren’t black. Is there more divisive statement than that ever made by a president? You can’t make this up. And he isn’t running the public school system in a state . He is running the country. The extremism from both sides has to stop or we are heading for something bad.

Last edited:
Your posts are getting a little over the top. Fully taken over. Are you buying the propoganda. Slow down. Met one qanon person in my entire life. If she gets too extreme, I would hope they remove her. She is running the public school system. There are no qanon’s that I know of in Congress. Your version. The squad. Who are left extremist are in congress. And you keep electing them. Haven’t heard much about qanon lately anywhere. Keep it alive as long as you can will. Shit. Omar said her interests lie with her home country. Not the USA. And you love her.

Both sides have crazies. Always will. Right now your crazies are running the country. We have a Supreme Court justice who doesn’t know she is a woman.
You managed to avoid commenting on the primary topic of my post, which was the well documented extremism of a woman who wants to run the NC Public School system and its $11b budget.

The GOP underperformed in 2018, 2020 and 2022 because they nominated too many extremists who then lost in general elections that the GOP should have won. That’s a fact.

Zinger, after everything that’s happened over the last four years, the GOP nominated DJT for president. I understand that you support him because of how you see the two options, but isn’t it fair to say that a party that nominates a guy with all of the baggage of Trump is being dominated by extremists?

You managed to avoid commenting on the primary topic of my post, which was the well documented extremism of a woman who wants to run the NC Public School system and its $11b budget.

The GOP underperformed in 2018, 2020 and 2022 because they nominated too many extremists who then lost in general elections that the GOP should have won. That’s a fact.

Zinger, after everything that’s happened over the last four years, the GOP nominated DJT for president. I understand that you support him because of how you see the two options, but isn’t it fair to say that a party that nominates a guy with all of the baggage of Trump is being dominated by extremists?
Reckon there may be some Dem nutjobs running school systems? Yeah, the first appearance is the lady is a bit of a loon but I'd like to see her qualifications and her policy positions before I decided she's not a better candidate than many that are currently running school systems across the country. If she is promising to keep kids safe and protect the sanctity of the learning environment, I'd go ahead and sign her up.

LOLOLOL. You, of all people, posting about extremism!!!!
The old “I know you are but what am I” response. I’d be interested in hearing your thoughts on the candidate who has repeatedly called for the public execution of a former and current president.

And not only are they often extremists, they are also inveterate hypocrites. I love it when the anti-LGBTQ politicians turn out to have a personal proclivity for LGBTQs.

I would say that PDJT isnt part of the "club" as the dems and repubs. Guess what, we aren't part of the club either. The sooner you figure that out, the better off you will be.

The whole system is fixed just as professional rasslin.

Do you truly believe that Joe actually got that many votes? Come on man......

FWIW, I believe there have already been folks that have faced the firing squad and there will be more to come.

Time will tell. Funny how all these conspiracies end up true over time.

How many of these judges are Freemasons? Don 't they take an oath to their brotherhood? Does that take precedence over their oath to our country?

Go down that rabbit hole.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Reckon there may be some Dem nutjobs running school systems? Yeah, the first appearance is the lady is a bit of a loon but I'd like to see her qualifications and her policy positions before I decided she's not a better candidate than many that are currently running school systems across the country. If she is promising to keep kids safe and protect the sanctity of the learning environment, I'd go ahead and sign her up.
Nope, Catherine Truitt (Republican) was the incumbent who lost to wacko Michele in the primary.

A bit of a loon? She called for the public execution of Biden and Obama, referred to kids with learning disabilities as "retarded", took her homeschool kids to Jan. 6th.

Qualifications? She's a nurse, homeschool parent, and has never been a teacher.

So sign her up to come live with you.

At
Least she has only talked about executing others, which separates her from some Democratic counterparts who have blood in the hands and wanting more

At
Least she has only talked about executing others, which separates her from some Democratic counterparts who have blood in the hands and wanting more
What group of people have Dems had executed?

Nope, Catherine Truitt (Republican) was the incumbent who lost to wacko Michele in the primary.

A bit of a loon? She called for the public execution of Biden and Obama, referred to kids with learning disabilities as "retarded", took her homeschool kids to Jan. 6th.

Qualifications? She's a nurse, homeschool parent, and has never been a teacher.

So sign her up to come live with you.
Nope? Not sure what you mean. Do you think there aren't any loons running school districts in the U.S. or even NC for that matter.

Next, what are the issues that cost an incumbent Pub her seat? Obviously, there was some reason that her seat was in jeopardy other than MAGA loons didn't think she was crazy enough.

Finally, i am not endorsing or condemning either candidate but I also know hyperbole is real and I would think most Americans could have loony takes found if someone did a deep dive into their twitter history. As a voter, I would be concerned about a candidates position on protecting the learning environment, keeping the children safe and keeping parents involved and informed rather than keeping parents out of the loop if little Johnny was being referred to as Susie during school hours. Iows, I would rather have a loon running the show that focused on educating the kids than a Phd holder in education that wont admit there are differences between a man and a woman.

What group of people have Dems had executed?

Just for starters, Biden’s pullout of Afghanistan led to the death of US soldiers and the abandonment of US citizens which led
To many deaths once discovered. Also add in there the tribes to the north which were slaughtered in wholesale fashion with kids and
women (what was left of them) sold into slavery. 400k Ukrainians dead because of his provocative
NATO comments. Laken being murdered by his unwillingness to enforce US law which he was
sworn to uphold.

But by all means, go ahead and whine over COMMENTS made by a politician instead of people’s lives being brought to an end because of the big guy.

So, what about that might be considered extreme?

Didn't you do the same thing, in a previous thread today? Or did I imagine you bringing up Justice Thomas, in the Fani Willis thread?

Just for starters, Biden’s pullout of Afghanistan led to the death of US soldiers and the abandonment of US citizens which led
To many deaths once discovered. Also add in there the tribes to the north which were slaughtered in wholesale fashion with kids and
women (what was left of them) sold into slavery. 400k Ukrainians dead because of his provocative
NATO comments. Laken being murdered by his unwillingness to enforce US law which he was
sworn to uphold.

But by all means, go ahead and whine over COMMENTS made by a politician instead of people’s lives being brought to an end because of the big guy.
I’m sure you remember which president negotiated the withdrawal date with the Taliban and released 5000 captured Taliban fighters, right? Hint, it wasn’t Joe Biden.

Didn't you do the same thing, in a previous thread today? Or did I imagine you bringing up Justice Thomas, in the Fani Willis thread?
The double standard of outrage about the Willis decision paired with a defense of Thomas (millions in benefits AND a wife who at a minimum is an interested party in the J6 trial) is absolutely relevant to the thread.

If you don’t like the appearance of impropriety in the Willis case, you should be outraged about the same with Thomas. Unfortunately, these days loyalty to the tribe trumps consistency or logic.

I would have understood if the judge had removed Willis. The fact that people have not been calling for Thomas to recuse himself on all matters J6 related is absurd, and has a bigger potential impact on judicial outcomes than anything related to Fanni Willis.

I’m sure you or someone else will now explain to me how Thomas is clean and the Willis decision was a grave injustice. It’s expected at this point.

Will!Will!Will! There you go again getting things ass backwards. You have to remember Biden’s the extremist not Trump. And remember Biden’s the SOB and not Trump. How many times do I have to tell you to quit getting it backwards!

Reactions: cherrydawg
Reckon there may be some Dem nutjobs running school systems? Yeah, the first appearance is the lady is a bit of a loon but I'd like to see her qualifications and her policy positions before I decided she's not a better candidate than many that are currently running school systems across the country. If she is promising to keep kids safe and protect the sanctity of the learning environment, I'd go ahead and sign of her up.
And hope she keeps the woke mess out of the schools.

Nope? Not sure what you mean. Do you think there aren't any loons running school districts in the U.S. or even NC for that matter.

Next, what are the issues that cost an incumbent Pub her seat? Obviously, there was some reason that her seat was in jeopardy other than MAGA loons didn't think she was crazy enough.

Finally, i am not endorsing or condemning either candidate but I also know hyperbole is real and I would think most Americans could have loony takes found if someone did a deep dive into their twitter history. As a voter, I would be concerned about a candidates position on protecting the learning environment, keeping the children safe and keeping parents involved and informed rather than keeping parents out of the loop if little Johnny was being referred to as Susie during school hours. Iows, I would rather have a loon running the show that focused on educating the kids than a Phd holder in education that wont admit there are differences between a man and a woman.
What’s the difference between an educated loon and an uneducated one. HUH WILL!

The double standard of outrage about the Willis decision paired with a defense of Thomas (millions in benefits AND a wife who at a minimum is an interested party in the J6 trial) is absolutely relevant to the thread.

If you don’t like the appearance of impropriety in the Willis case, you should be outraged about the same with Thomas. Unfortunately, these days loyalty to the tribe trumps consistency or logic.

I would have understood if the judge had removed Willis. The fact that people have not been calling for Thomas to recuse himself on all matters J6 related is absurd, and has a bigger potential impact on judicial outcomes than anything related to Fanni Willis.

I’m sure you or someone else will now explain to me how Thomas is clean and the Willis decision was a grave injustice. It’s expected at this point.

Why would anyone even think about Thomas, when discussing the Willis case? The 2 are completely unrelated.

It is interesting to me, when you choose to find double standards and when you choose to ignore them.

Why would anyone even think about Thomas, when discussing the Willis case? The 2 are completely unrelated.

It is interesting to me, when you choose to find double standards and when you choose to ignore them.
Thomas and the rest of the SCOTUS are going to hear Trump’s petition for presidential immunity, which would include the charges against him related to election interference.

Thomas could be a critical vote in giving Trump a free pass on everything. His wife was in touch with Trump’s Chief of Staff and others passionately supporting what is, broadly speaking, the schemes that Trump is on trial for.

Willis is going to prosecute Trump for election interference.

Willis is not going to determine any final outcomes. She is going to oversee the presentation of the case before a judge and a jury, who will ultimately determine what is legal, fair and appropriate and whether Trump is guilty or not, respectively.

I believe the relationship between the two situations is perfectly clear.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Thomas and the rest of the SCOTUS are going to hear Trump’s petition for presidential immunity, which would include the charges against him related to election interference.

Thomas could be a critical vote in giving Trump a free pass on everything. His wife was in touch with Trump’s Chief of Staff and others passionately supporting what is, broadly speaking, the schemes that Trump is on trial for.

Willis is going to prosecute Trump for election interference.

Willis is not going to determine any final outcomes. She is going to oversee the presentation of the case before a judge and a jury, who will ultimately determine what is legal, fair and appropriate and whether Trump is guilty or not, respectively.

I believe the relationship between the two situations is perfectly clear.

That's fine.

But in the discussions about the Willis case, on this site and in other places, Thomas has not been brought up. Not once. Not that I've seen. Your mention of him was the first time I've seen his name in weeks.

Thomas wasn't relevant to the discussion at hand. Maybe eventually connected to the case, but certainly not related to the current conversation

That's fine.

But in the discussions about the Willis case, on this site and in other places, Thomas has not been brought up. Not once. Not that I've seen. Your mention of him was the first time I've seen his name in weeks.

Thomas wasn't relevant to the discussion at hand. Maybe eventually connected to the case, but certainly not related to the current conversation
We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Just because no one else thought to illustrate the hypocrisy of those who are yelling about the unfairness and stupidity of the Willis decision while having no issue with the clear appearance of conflict of Thomas, on the exact same legal matter, in no way makes it irrelevant.

Again, Thomas could be a key vote in rendering the Fulton County case moot. That’s about as relevant as you can get.

Of course, I could be dead wrong and the people on here complaining about Willis could correct me and demonstrate their commitment to a fair application of justice by supporting calls for Thomas to recuse.

I’ll hang up and listen.

So, what about that might be considered extreme?

This is a big difference between the dem/progressives and others. They will never admit wrong for anything. Those of us who are
Christians are taught that we all sin and we are to seek forgiveness and atonement. Dems/prog just look for excuses and double down when they are wrong. Their policies are beyond failure. To hear them tell it, well we just needed more money, that’s not true socialism, it’s society’s fault, or racism is to blame. They are incapable of a bad idea, policy or from having made mistakes or personal inadequacies. But they are quick to focus on other’s. Its why they always focus on how bad Trump is personally (never his policies), while they support a guy with zero personal virtues

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Just because no one else thought to illustrate the hypocrisy of those who are yelling about the unfairness and stupidity of the Willis decision while having no issue with the clear appearance of conflict of Thomas, on the exact same legal matter, in no way makes it irrelevant.

Again, Thomas could be a key vote in rendering the Fulton County case moot. That’s about as relevant as you can get.

Of course, I could be dead wrong and the people on here complaining about Willis could correct me and demonstrate their commitment to a fair application of justice by supporting calls for Thomas to recuse.

I’ll hang up and listen.

But YOU haven't brought up Thomas, either, until today.

The Willis case has been discussed several times here recently. I've started several threads myself. Not once have you brought up Thomas. Your comment today was as random as it could have been.

If you have brought up Thomas previously, in a Willis discussion, please let me know.

As far as relevance. Yeah. IF Trump, is found guilty, and IF the SC hears the case, THEN Thomas is a factor.

The discussion was about a judge dismissing one lawyer, but not the one who hired him.

In that context, Thomas was unrelated

I’m sure you remember which president negotiated the withdrawal date with the Taliban and released 5000 captured Taliban fighters, right? Hint, it wasn’t Joe Biden.

Yes Trump was responsible for the pullout GOAL. Biden became responsible for fulfilling it, which he procrastinated and flubbed big time. He let a bunch of cave dwelling goat f**kers dictate terms to him. Did tried to evacuate from the wrong location, ignoring the underground storage facilities 2 hours away, leaving 800 billion in military equipment. If Biden was not up to completing the plan, he should have stayed in his basement come election time. Trump released 5000 Taliban? Okay, I guess he’s the one saving lives, while the dems are getting our own people killed. Point proved

But YOU haven't brought up Thomas, either, until today.

The Willis case has been discussed several times here recently. I've started several threads myself. Not once have you brought up Thomas. Your comment today was as random as it could have been.

If you have brought up Thomas previously, in a Willis discussion, please let me know.

As far as relevance. Yeah. IF Trump, is found guilty, and IF the SC hears the case, THEN Thomas is a factor.

The discussion was about a judge dismissing one lawyer, but not the one who hired him.

In that context, Thomas was unrelated
He is trying to divert your attention away from that bitch to Thomas.

He is trying to divert your attention away from that bitch to Thomas.

Actually he tried to divert my attention away from the fact that he called someone out, for doing the same thing he did.

I've gotten used to him.

Diversion
Splitting hairs
Whataboutism

Can't criticize a liberal, without bringing up a conservative.

But I like ol wildup, for some reason. He's a tough debate and keeps me sharp.

It isn’t dominated by extremists. That is the worst thing you have ever posted here. Are there extremist? Sure. But that is an awfully big blanket and what I thought was below you. Most here are not extremist. Are all democrats welfare sucking, trans, pedo, illegal loving murderers. Trump is only here because half the country felt like they have no voice. Keep voting for the divisive bs your guy pushes. Your Newly adopted group you support is more divisive than ever. And farther left. Biden might as well be an extremist. Which is crazy considering he was the Joe manchin of the party 20 years ago.

I did say if she gets out of line someone will replace or remove her I am sure. That is what it is about right. The crazy thing is. She is probably there because of the insanity the left pushes in schools. Furries. Don’t tell mom and dad I am a trans. Or gay. Critical race theory. I have seen that at uga. And you wonder why some extremist person gets a job like this. Come on. Just like I have told you from the start. The reaction to extremism is usually to be more extreme on the other side. A lot of pubs here have voiced the same opinion as mine. We have two choices. You guy is toast and left of freaking left. And he is running the place. Trump governed from the middle. Which is what makes this sad. Because the extremist forget to recognize that. The propoganda is he governs from the far right. Which isn’t remotely true and you know it.

Last edited:
sworn to uphold.

Don't forget all the mysterious suicides by folks that go against the dims and their leaders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT