ADVERTISEMENT

GOP nominee to run the $11b NC public school system

It is embarrassing. They are stooping to so many lows. They truly think people are stupid. Maybe they are. If Biden wins, I guess it proves people are stupid.
Guess what. When you give a long rambling speech in which you make violent threats and allusions constantly, salute and promise to pardon people convicted of felony violence against the police and demonize foreigners, you don’t then get to say ‘bloodbath’ and hide behind ‘but the context was cars!’.

It’s not like we haven’t already seen what Trump’s followers are willing to do when properly motivated by their leader.

“Russia, find the Dem emails” gets you Russians hacking and releasing Dem emails.

“Come to DC, it’s going to be wild” gets you J6.

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by”, and they are all serving long jail terms for sedition.

Funny how many of his outrageous statements seems to come true.

Also high irony that the guy who tried to steal the election suggested that if Biden wins there would be no more elections. Every accusation is a confession.

Pence did officially come out against Trump. That’s his VP and 40 of 44 cabinet members. Speaking of, you never did answer my question about leadership and if you had ever heard of such a unanimous rejection as this. And these are the people who saw the real Trump when the camera isn’t around.

Of course, when you hear Trump demand absolute immunity and praise the J6 convicts, it’s not hard to see why nearly his entire staff has publically said he isn’t fit to serve.

What would happen if the leader of any other organization lost the entire leadership team like this? Can you answer that question at least?

Last edited:
Guess what. When you give a long rambling speech in which you make violent threats and allusions constantly, salute and promise to pardon people convicted of felony violence against the police and demonize foreigners, you don’t then get to say ‘bloodbath’ and hide behind ‘but the context was cars!’.

It’s not like we haven’t already seen what Trump’s followers are willing to do when properly motivated by their leader.

“Russia, find the Dem emails” gets you Russians hacking and releasing Dem emails.

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by”, and they are all serving long jail terms for sedition.

Also high irony that the guy who tried to steal the election suggested that if Biden wins there would be no more elections. Every accusation is a confession.

Pence did officially come out against Trump. That’s his VP and 40 of 44 cabinet members. Speaking of, you never did answer my question about leadership and if you had ever heard of such a unanimous rejection as this. And these are the people who saw the real Trump when the camera isn’t around.

Of course, when you hear Trump demand absolute immunity and praise the J6 convicts, it’s not hard to see why nearly his entire staff has publically said he isn’t fit to serve.

What would happen if the leadership of any other organization lost the entire leadership team like this? Can you answer that question at least?
“Romney gonna put y’all back in chains!!”

What would happen if the leadership of any other organization lost the entire leadership team like this? Can you answer that question at least?
your tds is getting worse. I always figured
Biden would find a way of pulling it out. The utter desperation in your posts gives me hope that we can kick the vege to the curb. Biden did beat Obama by the way. That brain dead idiot got more votes. Isn’t that amazing. Odds on that by Vegas +100000000000000000000000000000. If you bet a dollar that Biden would get more votes than obama in his last election, you would break Vegas and own the world.

You are reaching so bad these days. Just using the fear and msm playbook to the best of your ability. Avoid policy at all cost will. Because it sucks for you there. No matter where you turn.

Keep preaching fear of what trump may do. Keep begging for anyone to beleive you about Russia. That is becoming pathetic that you still hold on to that. Tell me something good Biden has done that matters. Or will matter. We had someone post 50 good things the Trump administration did right here. For both sides of the country. Please tell me something Joe did for me.

all you have is fear. If all hardcore Dems believe like you. Things are great. Trump will be a dictator then you guys are sunk anyway.

Biden says July 6th. Please get your dates correct.

your tds is getting worse. I always figured
Biden would find a way of pulling it out. The utter desperation in your posts gives me hope that we can kick the vege to the curb. Biden did beat Obama by the way. That brain dead idiot got more votes. Isn’t that amazing. Odds on that by Vegas +100000000000000000000000000000. If you bet a dollar that Biden would get more votes than obama in his last election, you would break Vegas and own the world.

You are reaching so bad these days. Just using the fear and msm playbook to the best of your ability. Avoid policy at all cost will. Because it sucks for you there. No matter where you turn.

Keep preaching fear of what trump may do. Keep begging for anyone to beleive you about Russia. That is becoming pathetic that you still hold on to that. Tell me something good Biden has done that matters. Or will matter. We had someone post 50 good things the Trump administration did right here. For both sides of the country. Please tell me something Joe did for me.

all you have is fear. If all hardcore Dems believe like you. Things are great. Trump will be a dictator then you guys are sunk anyway.

Biden says July 6th. Please get your dates correct.
Conspicuous absence of a response to my question. 40 of 44 senior, highly accomplished republicans, hand picked by the leader who only picks the best people, say he is unfit to serve.

I can’t think of a single example of such a universal loss of trust and support by a leader who was given an opportunity to lead again.

Absence of a comment regarding the other crazy things Trump promised that came true.

But again, what can you say? No, losing your entire team of handpicked advisors and direct reports isn’t actually an indictment of your leadership abilities? Of course you can’t say that, because that would just be ridiculous. There is no higher indictment of a leader’s abilities, so change the subject, again.

Come November, just remember, y'all did this to yourselves.

Conspicuous absence of a response to my question. 40 of 44 senior, highly accomplished republicans, hand picked by the leader who only picks the best people, say he is unfit to serve.

I can’t think of a single example of such a universal loss of trust and support by a leader who was given an opportunity to lead again.

Absence of a comment regarding the other crazy things Trump promised that came true.

But again, what can you say? No, losing your entire team of handpicked advisors and direct reports isn’t actually an indictment of your leadership abilities? Of course you can’t say that, because that would just be ridiculous. There is no higher indictment of a leader’s abilities, so change the subject, again.

Come November, just remember, y'all did this to yourselves.
Really. You know they found top secret docs at Biden’s house that were over forty years old. Do you know what they didn’t find? Docs from the last three years. Now. If that isn’t a lack of trust in your leader. I don’t know what is. They don’t trust him with anything. They won’t publicly say it. But actions speak pretty loudly.

Come November will. There is no freaking way it can get worse, unless he is reelected.

Like banjo says. Joe has a magic wand. Anything he touches turns to shit.

Really. You know they found top secret docs at Biden’s house that were over forty years old. Do you know what they didn’t find? Docs from the last three years. Now. If that isn’t a lack of trust in your leader. I don’t know what is. They don’t trust him with anything. They won’t publicly say it. But actions speak pretty loudly.

Come November will. There is no freaking way it can get worse, unless he is reelected.

Like banjo says. Joe has a magic wand. Anything he touches turns to shit.
Still no answer.

What would happen if everyone who left Coke said the CEO was a disaster? Or how about everyone who left Kirby or Saban’s staff? Or your company? Or the staff of general in the armed forces?

And you think the handling of government documents is the winning argument? Yikes.

Last edited:
Still no answer.

What would happen if everyone who left Coke said the CEO was a disaster? Or how about everyone who left Kirby or Saban’s staff? Or your company? Or a general in the armed forces?

And you think the handling of government documents is the winning argument?
Still no answer.

What would happen if everyone who left Coke said the CEO was a disaster? Or how about everyone who left Kirby or Saban’s staff? Or your company? Or a general in the armed forces?

And you think the handling of government documents is the winning argument? Yikes

Still no answer.

And you think the handling of government documents is the winning argument? Yikes.
Would love to hear anyone answer your question.

Still no answer.

Until you answer mine. Why answer yours. But since this is how democrats work. Sure. 40 out of 44. That’s a lot. I don’t care. And I expect something like that with Trump. It is how he ran his business. He isn’t nice to everyone. And he goes after what he wants. No matter how many eggs he breaks. Go look up a chappelle skit. Trump became Trump, when he said the system is rigged. I am going to try to fix it. I know it is rigged because I have used it for my own benefit. That is why despite his eccentric political behavior and his penchant for pissing people off around him, I am surprised it isn’t worse. Like this is some big scare or worry. Politicians are fvcking terrible people for the most part. He was navigating politics without being a politician. So what happened is exactly what I thought. The governing went well. He did a lot of great things for the country, and along the way he made a ton of people angry. His mouth irritates the shit out of me. But his policy is much better than Biden’s. It isn’t close.

So ask me if I give a good gosh damn if he pisses some politicians off. The fact that you are bothers me. Biden just bends over and changes his platform to how the wind blows. He is a receiver for everyone. Bend over Biden. Flip flopping Joe.

Trump is a dick. An asshole. A terrible person. In dc. The biggest hellhole on earth. People outside of dc are sick of politicians. Like I am. So please keep worrying about 40 outta 44. I hope it is 44 outta 44 next time. If he hires shit eating politicians again in 24.

Last edited:
Until you answer mine. Why answer yours. But since this is how democrats work. Sure. 40 out of 44. That’s a lot. I don’t care. And I expect something like that with Trump. It is how he ran his business. He isn’t nice to everyone. And he goes after what he wants. No matter how many eggs he breaks. Go look up a chappelle skit. Trump became Trump, when he said the system is rigged. I am going to try to fix it. I know it is rigged because I have used it for my own benefit. That is why despite his eccentric political behavior and his penchant for pissing people off around him, I am surprised it isn’t worse. Like this is some big scare or worry. Politicians are fvcking terrible people for the most part. He was navigating politics without being a politician. So what happened is exactly what I thought. The governing went well. He did a lot of great things for the country, and along the way he made a ton of people angry. His mouth irritates the shit out of me. But his policy is much better than Biden’s. It isn’t close.

So ask me if I give a good gosh damn if he pisses some politicians off. The fact that you are bothers me. Biden just bends over and changes his platform to how the wind blows. He is a receiver for everyone. Bend over Biden. Flip flopping Joe.

Trump is a dick. An asshole. A terrible person. In dc. The biggest hellhole on earth. People outside of dc are sick of politicians. Like I am. So please keep worrying about 40 outta 44. I hope it is 44 outta 44 next time. If he hires shit eating politicians next time around.
You made me laugh. This isn’t 40 “politicians”, this is 40 of the handpicked people, the best of the best, the people Trump personally chose as the right guys to help him accomplish his agenda, and nearly all of them say he is a disaster.

You have fallen for the first and simplest lie of any authoritarian, which is that only one man can save us.

Wouldn’t Kirby tell you that no leader can be effective without building a team of trusted, loyal, effective lieutenants to execute his vision? I’m sure that every lesson you’ve ever learned on the subject tells you this, but for some reason you want to ignore it when we are not just talking about a football coach or a CEO, we are talking about the most challenging and most powerful job in the world.

Again, find me a single example where an effective leader has such little support from the people who know him best. You can’t as it’s impossible to lead without loyalty.

Reactions: nice marmot

What would happen if the leader of any other organization lost the entire leadership team like this? Can you answer that question at least?
“Pence did officially come out against Trump. That’s his VP and 40 of 44 cabinet members.”
That’s even more amazing considering there are 26 cabinet members. As you ask in every other post, you got a link for that? A source other than “elsewhere”?

• Love
Reactions: cherrydawg
Look up Mitchell
ask all the tds folks how many are asking biden not to run and if they think biden will still be in it in Nov. Also ask them about the bidens efforts to censor so the American people won't know the truth. One thing I haven't heard them bragging about is how the wh tried to get hur to change his report but he wouldn't so they went to Mr. criminal in charge of the doj to get it done. Get them to talk about that little tidbit that wasn't in the 2 min vid the dims are hanging their hat on. I took a look at the media tonight and they are all in an uproar about the bloodbath statement. Problem is, the brain dead will believe it just like they did russia russia russia. Also very hilarious that lefy loons still want to claim tumps statement about russia helping with killary's emails was anything more than a joke tongue in cheek statement. Leftist America haters and the desperate have to resort to lies to try and win a point. If their guy was so good, they wouldn't have to lie, in fact wouldn't have to even campaign. No way trump with his warts could beat a good president. But alas they are all the same the media and the tds sufferers. They all have to resort to distortions, lies, rumor and innuendo. Their guy sucks. Their party sucks. Their policies are anti America and anti family so they are DESPERATE.

I agree with you. The rino pubs are part of the problem with America. They all want status quo instead of doing things to help the people. They are all getting filthy rich while softer than baby poop leftist worry about mean x's.

Reactions: zingerdawg
“Pence did officially come out against Trump. That’s his VP and 40 of 44 cabinet members.”
That’s even more amazing considering there are 26 cabinet members. As you ask in every other post, you got a link for that? A source other than “elsewhere”?
biden told him in his dnc talking points

Reactions: zingerdawg
How about an actual list. My mistake, the total was 48, which because of all the resignations and replacements was more than any other one term president in our history.

Yet another searing indictment of Trump.

To provide a comprehensive breakdown, let's list the departments and key Cabinet-level positions under President Trump, noting the individuals who served in each role, including acting officials where significant changes occurred:

### Executive Departments:

1. **State**
- Rex Tillerson (2017–2018)
- Mike Pompeo (2018–2021)

2. **Treasury**
- Steven Mnuchin (2017–2021)

3. **Defense**
- James Mattis (2017–2019)
- Patrick Shanahan (Acting, 2019)
- Mark Esper (2019–2020)
- Christopher C. Miller (Acting, 2020–2021)

4. **Justice (Attorney General)**
- Jeff Sessions (2017–2018)
- Matthew Whitaker (Acting, 2018–2019)
- William Barr (2019–2020)
- Jeffrey Rosen (Acting, 2020–2021)

5. **Interior**
- Ryan Zinke (2017–2019)
- David Bernhardt (2019–2021)

6. **Agriculture**
- Sonny Perdue (2017–2021)

7. **Commerce**
- Wilbur Ross (2017–2021)

8. **Labor**
- Alexander Acosta (2017–2019)
- Eugene Scalia (2019–2021)

9. **Health and Human Services**
- Tom Price (2017)
- Don Wright (Acting, 2017)
- Alex Azar (2018–2021)

10. **Housing and Urban Development**
- Ben Carson (2017–2021)

11. **Transportation**
- Elaine Chao (2017–2021)

12. **Energy**
- Rick Perry (2017–2019)
- Dan Brouillette (2019–2021)

13. **Education**
- Betsy DeVos (2017–2021)

14. **Veterans Affairs**
- David Shulkin (2017–2018)
- Robert Wilkie (2018–2021)

15. **Homeland Security**
- John F. Kelly (2017)
- Elaine Duke (Acting, 2017)
- Kirstjen Nielsen (2017–2019)
- Kevin McAleenan (Acting, 2019–2019)
- Chad Wolf (Acting, 2019–2021)

### Cabinet-level Positions:

- **Vice President**
- Mike Pence (2017–2021)

- **White House Chief of Staff**
- Reince Priebus (2017)
- John F. Kelly (2017–2019)
- Mick Mulvaney (Acting, 2019–2020)
- Mark Meadows (2020–2021)

- **Environmental Protection Agency**
- Scott Pruitt (2017–2018)
- Andrew Wheeler (Acting, 2018–2019; confirmed, 2019–2021)

- **Office of Management and Budget**
- Mick Mulvaney (2017–2020)
- Russell Vought (2020–2021)

- **United States Trade Representative**
- Robert Lighthizer (2017–2021)

- **United States Ambassador to the United Nations**
- Nikki Haley (2017–2018)
- Jonathan Cohen (Acting, 2018–2019)
- Kelly Craft (2019–2021)

- **National Security Advisor**
- Michael Flynn (2017)
- H.R. McMaster (2017–2018)
- John Bolton (2018–2019)
- Robert O'Brien (2019–2021)

- **Director of National Intelligence**
- Dan Coats (2017–2019)
- Joseph Maguire (Acting, 2019–2020)
- Richard Grenell (Acting, 2020)
- John Ratcliffe (2020–2021)

- **Central Intelligence Agency**
- Mike Pompeo (2017–2018)
- Gina Haspel (2018–2021)

This list includes 48 unique individuals, noting that some served in multiple roles or in an acting capacity before being confirmed, which adds complexity to the count.

You made me laugh. This isn’t 40 “politicians”, this is 40 of the handpicked people, the best of the best, the people Trump personally chose as the right guys to help him accomplish his agenda, and nearly all of them say he is a disaster.

You have fallen for the first and simplest lie of any authoritarian, which is that only one man can save us.

Wouldn’t Kirby tell you that no leader can be effective without building a team of trusted, loyal, effective lieutenants to execute his vision? I’m sure that every lesson you’ve ever learned on the subject tells you this, but for some reason you want to ignore it when we are not just talking about a football coach or a CEO, we are talking about the most challenging and most powerful job in the world.

Again, find me a single example where an effective leader has such little support from the people who know him best. You can’t as it’s impossible to lead without loyalty.
40 of 44 hand picked politicians most of them. That is just silly.

Does Joe believe anything he did 20 years ago. 30 years ago. 50 years ago. In 2008 he called sanctuary cities dumps. In 94, I forget. Who did he call predators? Do you even know his opinions on Russia and China from back then. Has he done anything that hasn’t ranked him the worst president rated ever yet?

How far will your desperation go? But, but Trump said he would be a dictator. But, but Trump said he liked Hitler. But, but Trump likes Putin. Just say my name is will and I will believe anything msnbc tells me to. You still believe the summer of love happened because a suspect was killed due to racial profiling. You fall for the banana in the tailpipe more than anyone I know.

What has Joe done to help me or other pubs? That didn’t come from helping progressives first.

Talked to an 18 year old kid getting his first paycheck from his second job since he was 16. Said they are taking out more then than they did 2 years ago. And he makes next to nothing he said. First thing out of his mouth. “Anyone voting for Joe Biden is just stupid or ignorant”. I just laughed. Sometimes it is as simple as a teenager can put it.

You listed Nicky Haley. Haha. Pretty sure eventually she endorses him. Or do you think she endorses slojoe.

Last edited:
And here are the four who have publically endorsed him. Of course, Meadows is a cooperating witness in several of the felony indictments against Trump, so not really sure how to count that one.

• Matthew Whitaker, former acting Attorney General
• Mark Meadows, Trump’s former Chief of Staff
• Russell Vought, Trump’s former Director of the Office of Management and Budget
• Richard Grenell, former acting Director of National Intelligence

Last edited:
How about an actual list. My mistake, the total was 48, which because of all the resignations and replacements was more than any other one term president in our history.

Yet another searing indictment of Trump.

To provide a comprehensive breakdown, let's list the departments and key Cabinet-level positions under President Trump, noting the individuals who served in each role, including acting officials where significant changes occurred:

### Executive Departments:

1. **State**
- Rex Tillerson (2017–2018)
- Mike Pompeo (2018–2021)

2. **Treasury**
- Steven Mnuchin (2017–2021)

3. **Defense**
- James Mattis (2017–2019)
- Patrick Shanahan (Acting, 2019)
- Mark Esper (2019–2020)
- Christopher C. Miller (Acting, 2020–2021)

4. **Justice (Attorney General)**
- Jeff Sessions (2017–2018)
- Matthew Whitaker (Acting, 2018–2019)
- William Barr (2019–2020)
- Jeffrey Rosen (Acting, 2020–2021)

5. **Interior**
- Ryan Zinke (2017–2019)
- David Bernhardt (2019–2021)

6. **Agriculture**
- Sonny Perdue (2017–2021)

7. **Commerce**
- Wilbur Ross (2017–2021)

8. **Labor**
- Alexander Acosta (2017–2019)
- Eugene Scalia (2019–2021)

9. **Health and Human Services**
- Tom Price (2017)
- Don Wright (Acting, 2017)
- Alex Azar (2018–2021)

10. **Housing and Urban Development**
- Ben Carson (2017–2021)

11. **Transportation**
- Elaine Chao (2017–2021)

12. **Energy**
- Rick Perry (2017–2019)
- Dan Brouillette (2019–2021)

13. **Education**
- Betsy DeVos (2017–2021)

14. **Veterans Affairs**
- David Shulkin (2017–2018)
- Robert Wilkie (2018–2021)

15. **Homeland Security**
- John F. Kelly (2017)
- Elaine Duke (Acting, 2017)
- Kirstjen Nielsen (2017–2019)
- Kevin McAleenan (Acting, 2019–2019)
- Chad Wolf (Acting, 2019–2021)

### Cabinet-level Positions:

- **Vice President**
- Mike Pence (2017–2021)

- **White House Chief of Staff**
- Reince Priebus (2017)
- John F. Kelly (2017–2019)
- Mick Mulvaney (Acting, 2019–2020)
- Mark Meadows (2020–2021)

- **Environmental Protection Agency**
- Scott Pruitt (2017–2018)
- Andrew Wheeler (Acting, 2018–2019; confirmed, 2019–2021)

- **Office of Management and Budget**
- Mick Mulvaney (2017–2020)
- Russell Vought (2020–2021)

- **United States Trade Representative**
- Robert Lighthizer (2017–2021)

- **United States Ambassador to the United Nations**
- Nikki Haley (2017–2018)
- Jonathan Cohen (Acting, 2018–2019)
- Kelly Craft (2019–2021)

- **National Security Advisor**
- Michael Flynn (2017)
- H.R. McMaster (2017–2018)
- John Bolton (2018–2019)
- Robert O'Brien (2019–2021)

- **Director of National Intelligence**
- Dan Coats (2017–2019)
- Joseph Maguire (Acting, 2019–2020)
- Richard Grenell (Acting, 2020)
- John Ratcliffe (2020–2021)

- **Central Intelligence Agency**
- Mike Pompeo (2017–2018)
- Gina Haspel (2018–2021)

This list includes 48 unique individuals, noting that some served in multiple roles or in an acting capacity before being confirmed, which adds complexity to the count.
You know, I took three of those randomly and tried to find evidence of their coming out against Trump. One was Ben Carson.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ben-carson-endorses-trump-2024-at-iowa-rally/

I could find no indication of any of the three coming out against Trump which makes me think your entire list is bullshit.

Checked Flynn too. Four checks, four strikeouts.

Last edited:
Your corner has a message for you.

giphy.gif
it came thru on a response. But get better at the internet. You have become so desperate. You don’t even debate issues anymore.

You sound like a third grader will. So and so doesn’t like Trump. Or he didn’t endorse Trump. See. He is bad. Please tell me anything that Biden has done that hasn’t rated him the worst president of our generation. You can’t. No matter how many times I ask. You just avoid and bring up something authoritarian. I am embarrassed for you. I do appreciate you however. Your complete and utter desperation are some pretty salty tears. They taste good. I am sorry trump has hurt your feelings will. Should I protect you from the bad man.

You know, I took three of those randomly and tried to find evidence of their coming out against Trump. One was Ben Carson.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ben-carson-endorses-trump-2024-at-iowa-rally/

I could find no indication of any of the three coming out against Trump which makes me think your entire list is bullshit.
It is. He is full of it. He never responds to anything on Biden. No questions answered. I did answer the dumbest question he keeps asking. He didn’t like the answer I guess. Done with him until he answers what I asked. All he wants to talk about his trump. I guess I don’t blame him. Biden is too painful to respond to one thing anyone says. Most here have admitted trump’s flaws. He is so eaten up with tds it is sad. He has become a propaganda whore. Will wasn’t always that way. Now he is just a card carrying progressive. It is a disgusting to have witnessed his change. But hey. He voted for Reagan.

It is. He is full of it. He never responds to anything on Biden. No questions answered. I did answer the dumbest question he keeps asking. He didn’t like the answer I guess. Done with him until he answers what I asked. All he wants to talk about his trump. I guess I don’t blame him. Biden is too painful to respond to one thing anyone says. Most here have admitted trump’s flaws. He is so eaten up with tds it is sad. He has become a propaganda whore. Will wasn’t always that way. Now he is just a card carrying progressive. It is a disgusting to have witnessed his change. But hey. He voted for Reagan.
He has taken “has not endorsed” and “declines to endorse” and turned them into “has come out against.”

I also think he gets this stuff from total left-wing loons and knows disclosing his source would open him to ridicule. He noted a post a few days ago as “sourced from elsewhere”. I asked where elsewhere is and got no response. Probably Pravda.

I would not endorse Trump and would decline to endorse him but I will certainly vote for him in November and would not come out against him. That’s probably how a lot of those cabinet people feel. Endorsing Trump is not good for the health if Biden’s incredible campaigning and popularity gets him another 81 million votes.

He has taken “has not endorsed” and “declines to endorse” and turned them into “has come out against.”

I also think he gets this stuff from total left-wing loons and knows disclosing his source would open him to ridicule. He noted a post a few days ago as “sourced from elsewhere”. I asked where elsewhere is and got no response. Probably Pravda.

I would not endorse Trump and would decline to endorse him but I will certainly vote for him in November and would not come out against him. That’s probably how a lot of those cabinet people feel. Endorsing Trump is not good for the health if Biden’s incredible campaigning and popularity gets him another 81 million votes.
Nikki Haley is on his list. They have been at each others throat, but no way she votes for Joe. I wouldn’t be surprised if she eventually does endorse trump. Biden will do anything for votes. He will tell the media how to cover it for sure. Your post is spot on.

Checked Flynn too. Four checks, four strikeouts.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Zing, Will is a good dude.
Will (nor I) will NEVER vote for trump.
You will NEVER vote for Biden.
Neither is right or wrong, it's a personal decision.
This back and forth "got cha" isn't getting anyone anywhere.
There is NOTHING anyone could post that is going to change anyone's mind.
For MAGA, there is nothing trump could do or say that will loose thier vote.
For the far left, they would vote for ANYONE as long as it's not a Rep.
There are very few swing voters left,
on this sight especially.
In the words of Rodney King...."can't we all just get along".........😁

Zing, Will is a good dude.
Will (nor I) will NEVER vote for trump.
You will NEVER vote for Biden.
Neither is right or wrong, it's a personal decision.
This back and forth "got cha" isn't getting anyone anywhere.
There is NOTHING anyone could post that is going to change anyone's mind.
For MAGA, there is nothing trump could do or say that will loose thier vote.
For the far left, they would vote for ANYONE as long as it's not a Rep.
There are very few swing voters left,
on this sight especially.
In the words of Rodney King...."can't we all just get along".........😁
I have always given will the benefit of the doubt. I have people direct message (or text) me all the time asking why. He knows why. It is one thing to not like trump. I understand that vibe. Turning progressive is a whole other deal. Maybe we have turned him that way, but that is gross. It is just a message board Mitchell. Any anger gathered thru my posts isn’t real. Just a place to vent brother.

it came thru on a response. But get better at the internet. You have become so desperate. You don’t even debate issues anymore.

You sound like a third grader will. So and so doesn’t like Trump. Or he didn’t endorse Trump. See. He is bad. Please tell me anything that Biden has done that hasn’t rated him the worst president of our generation. You can’t. No matter how many times I ask. You just avoid and bring up something authoritarian. I am embarrassed for you. I do appreciate you however. Your complete and utter desperation are some pretty salty tears. They taste good. I am sorry trump has hurt your feelings will. Should I protect you from the bad man.
Zinger, I’d have a lot more respect for you if you just admitted that you are willing to ignore the absence of everything you’ve ever learned is important about leadership and character because that’s how much you hate Biden, instead of trying to spin Trump’s flaws into strengths. But Mitchell is right, no one is going to change their mind based on our discussions.

Regarding the meaning of the absence of endorsements, the rest of you shouldn’t try and play dumb regarding what that means.

Four are actively supporting him, three are relatively minor characters and the forth is a cooperating witness in Trump’s felony indictments, which is a weird way to endorse someone.

Trump’s VP, one of his AGs, two of his Defense Secretaries, his National Security Advisor, and others have come out very strongly against Trump, and all those people hate Joe Biden and the Dems.

Referencing Flynn is fantastic. I think anyone who Trump had to pardon to keep out of federal prison doesn’t count.

Speaking of, Trump had to pardon five close advisors, one more then the count of those cabinet members currently endorsing him.

Now that’s some solid leadership right there.

We can all look forward to the J6 convicts parade down Pennsylvania Avenue early in the Trump presidency. Good thing most of the voters in this country will find that prospect as abhorrent as I do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nikki Haley is on his list. They have been at each others throat, but no way she votes for Joe. I wouldn’t be surprised if she eventually does endorse trump. Biden will do anything for votes. He will tell the media how to cover it for sure. Your post is spot on.
Interesting. Similarities.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-cabinet-endorsements-rcna96648

Zinger, I’d have a lot more respect for you if you just admitted that you are willing to ignore the absence of everything you’ve ever learned is important about leadership and character because that’s how much you hate Biden, instead of trying to spin Trump’s flaws into strengths. But Mitchell is right, no one is going to change their mind based on our discussions.

Regarding the meaning of the absence of endorsements, the rest of you shouldn’t try and play dumb regarding what that means.

Four are actively supporting him, three are relatively minor characters and the forth is a cooperating witness in Trump’s felony indictments, which is a weird way to endorse someone.

Trump’s VP, one of his AGs, two of his Defense Secretaries, his National Security Advisor, and others have come out very strongly against Trump, and all those people hate Joe Biden and the Dems.

Referencing Flynn is fantastic. I think anyone who Trump had to pardon to keep out of federal prison doesn’t count.

Speaking of, Trump had to pardon five close advisors, one more then the count of those cabinet members currently endorsing him.

We can all look forward to the J6 convicts parade down Pennsylvania Avenue early in the Trump presidency. Good think most of the voters in this country will find that prospect as abhorrent as I do.
“Regarding the meaning of the absence of endorsements, the rest of you shouldn’t try and play dumb regarding what that means.”

I’ll take that as an admission you translate “absence of endorsements” as “coming out against” and that makes your list of those coming out against utter bullshit.

I imagine if you could find 44 honest people who work under Biden the number would be 44 out of 44.

“Regarding the meaning of the absence of endorsements, the rest of you shouldn’t try and play dumb regarding what that means.”

I’ll take that as an admission you translate “absence of endorsements” as “coming out against” and that makes your list of those coming out against utter bullshit.
Yes, I got ahead of myself for sure. I should now by now to verify myself before referencing such a figure.

I stand behind the observations regarding Trump’s leadership issues, and the loud voices of a number of former senior cabinet members who are strongly against him should be meaningful for Trump supporters, but it isn’t.

Now that Trump has the nomination, let’s see who comes out and supports him.

And if you think continuing to open every rally with the J6 Hero’s Choir and demanding presidential immunity even when “crossing the line” is going to expand his base and help him win the election, well, we will find out in six months or so.

• Haha

We can all look forward to the J6 convicts parade down Pennsylvania Avenue early in the Trump presidency. Good thing most of the voters in this country will find that prospect as abhorrent as I do.
I think you are overstating how people feel about July 6th. And the people who went in there. If I have lost your respect keep it. Who needs it. I never said trump was a great leader. I said he governed well when it came to Americans. His bosses. I don’t think he treats people working with him or around him well. I knew he would demand and do things differently. Which is why he is in the position he is currently in now. Please tell me how the great slow joe is a good leader. He lied about taxes. He damn sure lied about being a uniter. We are way more divided now. You can add an extra party to that division now. Illegals. We have two choices. Neither are great leaders. Which is why they both had rough approval ratings. Joe. Again. Being the worst rated president ever.

By the way. Joe’s vp called him a racist. Pretty sure they don’t work hand in hand at all. Pure hatred there. If he could cut her loose he would. Don’t remember referencing Flynn.

I am sure the source you decided not to post is complete bs. Hard to take that seriously. More about trump and nothing about Biden. No question answered. Again.

Becoming more and more his exact talking points. It is funny, I literally try to avoid posting anything from Fox News about Biden. Unless I have no choice. So many on here give the right grief for watching Fox News, this crap he is spewing tonight is straight up propoganda from nbc. It could be true. But there is no way to believe the source. Too big a conflict of interest.

The msm learns nothing. Tonight in nbc, pence forgives trump but will not endorse him. Wouldn’t admit he wouldn’t vote for him. lol. Biden gave a speech to heavy donors. Said our freedoms are at stake. Trump bows to Putin. Not one single thing about problems facing this country. Not one word about fixing what is wrong. Trump should choose his words better. But completely answered questions about serious issues in this country. And said how he would fix them. He acknowledged the huge issues happening here. That by itself is nice to hear.

Last edited:
I think you are overstating how people feel about July 6th. And the people who went in there. If I have lost your respect keep it. Who needs it. I never said trump was a great leader. I said he governed well when it came to Americans. His bosses. I don’t think he treats people working with him or around him well. I knew he would demand and do things differently. Which is why he is in the position he is currently in now. Please tell me how the great slow joe is a good leader. He lied about taxes. He damn sure lied about being a uniter. We are way more divided now. You can add an extra party to that division now. Illegals. We have two choices. Neither are great leaders. Which is why they both had rough approval ratings. Joe. Again. Being the worst rated president ever.

By the way. Joe’s vp called him a racist. Pretty sure they don’t work hand in hand at all. Pure hatred there. If he could cut her loose he would. Don’t remember referencing Flynn.

I am sure the source you decided not to post is complete bs. Hard to take that seriously. More about trump and nothing about Biden. No question answered. Again.
The thread is about the radicalization of the GOP, which was punctuated by Trump’s ongoing J6 hero worship and promise of pardons and his immunity tweet, both of which happened after the thread was started. If you want to provide examples of Biden lauding police violence, promising to pardon BLM rioters or a Dem candidate calling for Trump to be publicly executed, that would be relevant. I think the lack of support from former cabinet members is also indicative of how radical Trump and the GOP have become.

What you posted is noise and avoids the subject.

• Haha
The thread is about the radicalization of the GOP, which was punctuated by Trump’s ongoing J6 hero worship and promise of pardons and his immunity tweet, both of which happened after the thread was started. If you want to provide examples of Biden lauding police violence, promising to pardon BLM rioters or a Dem candidate calling for Trump to be publicly executed, that would be relevant. I think the lack of support from former cabinet members is also indicative of how radical Trump and the GOP have become.

What you posted is noise and avoids the subject.
I answered your question in the thread. Biden doesn’t mention the summer of love because the full video is out. There is egg on their face. He doesn’t have to worry about it. The msm doesn’t run on a loop the fact that it cost people their lives. And tons of money. Over a protest he supoorted. That have nothing to do with George Floyd’s death. By the way. How many Americans can Biden kill indirectly by policy before it is too many.

What it avoids is stuff you don’t want to answer. That is it.

Yes, I got ahead of myself for sure. I should now by now to verify myself before referencing such a figure.

I stand behind the observations regarding Trump’s leadership issues, and the loud voices of a number of former senior cabinet members who are strongly against him should be meaningful for Trump supporters, but it isn’t.

Now that Trump has the nomination, let’s see who comes out and supports him.

And if you think continuing to open every rally with the J6 Hero’s Choir and demanding presidential immunity even when “crossing the line” is going to expand his base and help him win the election, well, we will find out in six months or so.
You keep inferring I’m a strong Trump supporter, I guess because it’s obvious I’m a strong conservative. I was and am a strong DeSantis supporter. What I want from a president is to sincerely have the people’s, especially the working and the working poor classes, best interests at heart in ALL policy decisions. I believe the Bidens, based on their actions, hold the plight of the citizens in disdain. I believe Trump loves America and Americans and his policies greatly will be crafted to benefit the people. For those reasons I would never vote for Biden because I regard him as harmful and uncaring to those struggling. Also for those reasons I’ll vote for Trump. You and your cronies seem to think anybody who is conservative and voting Trump is a cultist and a Trumper. I like the MAGA principles, but Trump not so much.

I answered your question in the thread. Biden doesn’t mention the summer of love because the full video is out. There is egg on their face. He doesn’t have to worry about it. The msm doesn’t run on a loop the fact that it cost people their lives. And tons of money. Over a protest he supoorted. That have nothing to do with George Floyd’s death. By the way. How many Americans can Biden kill indirectly by policy before it is too many.

This is my last run at this.

Biden has never praised violence. He condemned it multiple times in relation to the summer riots.

Biden has never praised those who committed violence.

Biden didn’t personally hold a rally that led to violence.

Biden has never promised to pardon those who committed violence at any time, much less those who committed violence at his urging.

Trump is praising and honoring hundreds of convicted felons every day and promising to pardon them, which will lead to similar behavior in the future.

He literally saluted the singing of the national anthem sung by people convicted of beating the shit out of cops while working to keep him in office. That is twisted beyond words, but not as twisted as the millions of people who think it’s entirely fine and refuse to acknowledge the dark path this represents.

That’s all I’ve got. Respond or not, I’ll be here but I’m going to refrain from additional comments for a while.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
  • Haha

If you want to reply to wills latest double standard post, do a search for Biden divisive speech and show give him a nice long list of all the crazy things Biden has said about the GOP, trump voters etc. Its a very long list. Also, ask him HOW LONG IT TOOK BIDEN TO CALL OFF THE DOGS ON VIOLENCE, he was quiet for a very very long time. A lot happened before he said a word. Other dims did call for violence, see maxine waters, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT