ADVERTISEMENT

GOP nominee to run the $11b NC public school system

Zinger, the only reason I keep bashing my head against this particular wall is because I’m convinced you can do better than this.

You are the king of strawman arguments on this topic.

During the riots, I said early and often that anyone who committed a crime should be prosecuted under the law. I believe that my supposed lefty brethren on the Chat all said the same. I have never once suggested that anyone should get a free pass when they commit a crime of any sort.

You said Biden didn’t speak out and I provided the quotes and dates proving he did.

But beyond any of that, you keep suggesting that the riots were a political event instead of an expression of social outrage. I didn’t see any Biden banners, didn’t see any Dem banners of any kind, and I don’t remember anyone publicly stating support for any politicians of any kind. I remember a bunch of pissed off people angry about police abuse, which absolutely has been a problem in the past.

You can claim that J6 was also a statement of social outrage, but Trump absolutely wanted to harness that to stop certification. Pence wouldn’t do it, and in the middle of the riots Trump called him out for it.

This was how he ended his speech:

“If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore....We're going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country...The Democrats are hopeless—they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

And this is what he tweeted at 2:24:

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[165]

So you can say the summer riots were the same and it was all a coordinated effort by the Dems to hurt Trump all day long if you like. There’s as much proof of that as there is proof that Trump actually won the last election.
My last attempt to beat my head against this wall. Never said Biden didn’t condemn violence. But it stopped when he and the Dem leadership wanted it to. So all that he said was politician lip service that didn’t mean anything. None of the violent looting stopped until the polls changed. WOW what a leader.

Trump’s vp doesn’t appreciate what he tried to get him to do. Biden got his vp candidate because she agreed to stop calling him a racist. Neither is great. And she has been a worse vp than he has been a president. Which is scary.

You may have said crimes should be prosecuted. But that isn’t what happened. If they were it was a slap on the wrist. Not solitary confinement like some got for July 6th.

Even Elizabeth Warren said this was too much. Until she was told what she can and can’t say like always by the dimwit elites.

Last edited:
I think some of the media failed in not providing the entire video so that people can decide for themselves.

Given his history and the recent and continued lauding of followers convicted of felony assault on the police, I don’t give him a pass for using a term like bloodbath, even though he has plausible deniability by bracketing it with references to the automotive industry. Bloodbath, immigrants “poisoning the blood of our country”, media is “the enemy of the people”. This is provocative language that has a well established history of use by authoritarians. His demand that his follows must “save the country” from the Dems stealing the election contributed to J6.
Man all you do is deal in conspiracy theories. You think you can read Trump’s mind. You’re doing nothing but making a fool out of yourself by talking everything he says out of context and making a lie out of it. You people are so pathetic you are an embarrassment to the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT