ADVERTISEMENT

Poll Shows Majority of Dems Love the Dictator Trudeau

You mean, the unfreezing of assets now that the protesters are finally going home, after having been given any number of chances under their laws? All this without recourse to military action, which might have escalated things instead of quelling them? And with referrals to law enforcement for those who broke laws?

I am fine with all that. The Canadians have their laws, we have ours. Trudeau seems not to have abused his powers. etc.
So, all these folks are wrong....and you're right.

Reactions: cherrydawg
So, all these folks are wrong....and you're right.
No. Those people are (probably) Canadians. I am going to let them hash it out. But if you get all your political news from Tommy Robinson, you might not have the whole story either.

Suffice to say that I can think both that: Trudeau was within his powers to do what he did, especially as he seems to hav eused them responsibly and

also that excessive use of force by police is bad.

When I pointed out that she went after Hillary as a Democrat holding office and seeking the Democratic nomination, you resolved that to a conspiracy based Hillary obsessed take.
I wasn't calling you out specifically, necessarily - as I said elsewhere in the thread, I get why people are anti- or just don't like Hillary. I know plenty! but the focus on her, and the depth of the conspiracy theories is borderline obsessive.

How do you feel about what is happening in Canada?
I have no feelings about what’s going on in Canada. I just know those truckers were holding up goods and supplies from crossing into the US which people and businesses need.

Reactions: nice marmot
No. Those people are (probably) Canadians. I am going to let them hash it out. But if you get all your political news from Tommy Robinson, you might not have the whole story either.

Suffice to say that I can think both that: Trudeau was within his powers to do what he did, especially as he seems to hav eused them responsibly and

also that excessive use of force by police is bad.
It's not a story. It's videos of what is really happening. Should we have done the same when the progressives took over a portion of Seattle or has everyone forgotten about CHOP or CHAZ or whatever you call it?

When folks call the truckers terrorists let us not forget the "summer of love" when BLM and Antifa burned down cities and took control of Seattle with the CHOP or CHAZ thing. That was just peaceful protests, right?

I have no feelings about what’s going on in Canada. I just know those truckers were holding up goods and supplies from crossing into the US which people and businesses need.
Then they shouldn't have mandated vaccines for the truckers. Or for free people in general. Does anyone still feel Covid-19 is such a threat to mandate vaccines?

Remember your words here because the American convoy is on it's way to Washington. Make sure your head is placed firmly in the ground so you can say they were terrorists.

Can someone provide video of where the force on the Canadian convoy was justified?

What I’m saying is you are probably not getting the full context from videos that’s been spliced and edited to paint a certain narrative.
Probably also means probably not. Have you heard of Klaus Schwab and his Economic Forum and Young Leaders grooming school?

What took place in Canada is of much more concern than Ukraine. We had the government confiscating people's bank accounts. We had police running over peaceful citizens with horses. We had a Prime Minister consolidating every bit of power in his country by suspending Parliament, in effect promoting himself to dictator. Now I know all of these actions are in lock-step with today's democratic party but these actions run in contrast to a free and open society and basic human rights, which are granted by God, not of government. Where people fall on this issue, tells you a lot about their motives and thoughts on liberty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT