ADVERTISEMENT

POLL:Will you give up GA football if players advertise social justice patches?

Will you give up GA football if players advertise social justice patches?

• No

Votes: 104 56.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 35 19.0%
  • Depends how its handled

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • No. It does not matter because they are too young and dumb to know what they are doing.

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters
You have come to a lot of extreme conclusions about me and my views because I jokingly pointed out that it would take a lot more than some patches for me to stop following the Dawgs...a passion of mine for as long as I can remember, so roughly 35 years.

Dadgum.
It ain't no big deal. Thicken that skin and watch what the Hell you want. If you want to watch cardboard cutout SJW football and sports, then enjoy it. I've been watching or going to every game since 1973. My problems with UGA also go far beyond the football team. I was a little upset that none of my immediate family went to UGA after me and my brother. Now I'm glad none of them went to that commie school.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
It may start but it is set up to fail. I give the Athens campus a month before they send all the students to the computers. They just need to open on-campus long enough to cash the full check.
prolly the most truthful Dawg on the chat

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Nope. They have freedom to do as they please and if the schools they play for don't have a problem with it then who cares. I don't have to like everything someone does to be respectful of the choices they make.

Nope. They have freedom to do as they please and if the schools they play for don't have a problem with it then who cares. I don't have to like everything someone does to be respectful of the choices they make.
You don't have to support it either, but it's fine if you do. Mask up for football!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT