ADVERTISEMENT

President Joe Biden is genuinely a good man. Hmm

"President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust. A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable." Mitt Romney

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...mney-republican-denial-biden-election/661468/
"President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust. A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable." Mitt Romney

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...mney-republican-denial-biden-election/661468/
Pretty sure he is gonna unite us all, have that feel good feeling ya know:

Really DGAS about any of that, more about my wallet…..”same as it ever was”

There has always been disagreement and people not getting along since before time……and more than likely will continue until the end of time

Just more lip service from a politician, I certainly do not want another one or anyone that is serving their own best interests first.

Gonna take someone with some coconuts that is willing to make unpopular decisions and get us out of this mess.

Republican or Dem, IDC.

The hole has been dug deep….

Last edited:
The people of Utah fell for his Mormon ruse one last time. And, since he has no more elections to face, he has come out of the closet. He is a putrid swamp creature with no interest in anything but buttering his own biscuit. He was never anything else. It is a sad commentary on American politics. There are barely any patriots left in government.
We change that or we fall.

Pretty sure he is gonna unite us all, have that feel good feeling ya know:

Really DGAS about any of that, more about my wallet…..”same as it ever was”

There has always been disagreement and people not getting along since before time……and more than likely will continue until the end of time

Just more lip service from a politician, I certainly do not want another one or anyone that is serving their best interests first.

Gonna take someone with some coconuts that is willing to make unpopular decisions and get us out of this mess.

Republican or Dem, IDC.

The hole has been dug deep….
Kind of the point. First, Biden isn't going to win any golden character awards and is running the country in the ground. So why try to lampoon the former instead of focusing on solutions that would work for all? Would Marxism be good if the dictator was a swell guy?

Kind of the point. First, Biden isn't going to win any golden character awards and is running the country in the ground. So why try to lampoon the former instead of focusing on solutions that would work for all? Would Marxism be good if the dictator was a swell guy?
100 percent. Why continue to tear down the former. He lost. Of course trump takes shots at him too. Making this kind of comment just shows how cut off from reality he is. Biden is a 48 year politician. There is very little good left in him

Last edited:

Joe Biden is the worst example of A corrupt self serving leach. Uses his elected position and influence to enrich himself. He is an empty suite. Just pathetic and disgusting

100 percent. Why continue to tear down the former. He lost. Of course trump takes shots at him too. Making this kind of comment just shows how cut off from reality he is. Biden is a 48 year politician. There is very little good left in him
Very questionable that he legitimately lost.

Even Brandon’s own party is beginning to refer to him as a fool. What should we refer to those that cast their vote for him back in November 2020?!
What’s taking Republican so long to denounce Trump?

What is there to denounce?! I don’t think being an a**hole necessarily constitutes incompetence! The factions of republicans that are globalist are the ones with the problem with Trump!
They should denounce him for being a liar, inciting a riot at the Capitol to overturn an election, antagonizing the majority of American citizens, and also for attempting to remove America off the world stage.

mitt romney is the only friend joe biden has at this point,.... joe is kryptonite for everyone else,... when you are from the vast strectches of utah, you are happy to come across any person no matter how unsavory because its better company that a cactus at least,.. or very near the prickly quality

They should denounce him for being a liar, inciting a riot at the Capitol to overturn an election, antagonizing the majority of American citizens, and also for attempting to remove America off the world stage.
You voted for Brandon, didn’t you?

He was a stupid liar before he became demented. He dishonors our great country. Anyone who continues to support this loser supports America last. You’ve outted yourself.

You voted for Brandon, didn’t you?

He was a stupid liar before he became demented. He dishonors our great country. Anyone who continues to support this loser supports America last. You’ve outted yourself.
Does your ignore button work? Mine does. This coocoo tool is a troll and so is willdup.

Reactions: sallen4250
Does your ignore button work? Mine does. This coocoo tool is a troll and so is willdup.
coco yes, will no, will is an absolute commie lib. He tries to play nice to throw those that are ill informed on issues. He repeats every dim and msm talking point. If he were just a troll he wouldn't mind that I call him out. How often does he reply to my posts? Don't be fooled by his act. He is as far left as one can get.

Go ask Nancy Pelosi and the D.C. Mayor why they refused the Natl Guard that Trump approved to protect the capital during the time of your “incitement”. LMAO

coco yes, will no, will is an absolute commie lib. He tries to play nice to throw those that are ill informed on issues. He repeats every dim and msm talking point. If he were just a troll he wouldn't mind that I call him out. How often does he reply to my posts? Don't be fooled by his act. He is as far left as one can get.
The DNC has been forming a large squad of basement dwellers and other left wing fruitloops and they are paid to present DNC propaganda and argue down conservative discussion online in several thousand forums. Each whackadoodle loser has a bunch of forums which are their domain. That is their job, all day long.
That is what I mean when I say troll.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Ignore Coco. Its pointless. I'll save you all some time. You are all Trump loving hypocrites, and probably racist......and your failure to ever speak out, on Lester Maddox, proves it. 😂

Will is a decent dude. I disagree with him on most issues, but he can debate when he wants to.

Reactions: MassachusettsDawg
Go ask Nancy Pelosi and the D.C. Mayor why they refused the Natl Guard that Trump approved to protect the capital during the time of your “incitement”. LMAO
This is not what happened at all.

Ignore Coco. Its pointless. I'll save you all some time. You are all Trump loving hypocrites, and probably racist......and your failure to ever speak out, on Lester Maddox, proves it. 😂

Will is a decent dude. I disagree with him on most issues, but he can debate when he wants to.
Your assessment of me is over simplified and inaccurate, but I’m probably the last person you should ignore. Yeah you may not like what I say and it may hurt your feelings, but I’m just saying what needs to be said.

Yeah, will (and celtic) seem like genuinely good dudes who just have really bad and hypocritical political takes. No issue debating with them because they do so in good faith, even if we disagree.

Coco is a troll and doesn't even hide it. The easiest giveaway is when he claims to hang around violent gang members, all of whom apparently like and support Trump 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT