ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys leader sentenced to 17 years in prison…..

Are any of you proud, boys? See what I did there? Some of you won’t.
ap23098763914538_custom-82d8a6b8d0c19b7f67d1c3cecb6d90f7c254bedb.jpg

Is it this guy? The new face of white supremacy. Ahem. Enrique tarrio. Something is out of place here. I can’t put my finger on it.

ap23098763914538_custom-82d8a6b8d0c19b7f67d1c3cecb6d90f7c254bedb.jpg

Is it this guy? The new face of white supremacy. Ahem. Enrique tarrio. Something is out of place here. I can’t put my finger on it.
Your views are outdated.

The idea seems counterintuitive: Latinos, often targets themselves of racist hatred, supporting an extremist far-right movement with white supremacy beliefs. But recent events have exposed their involvement as both members and leaders. 

They form a small but perplexing minority that includes Proud Boys ex-leader Enrique Tarrio, a Cuban-American convicted of seditious conspiracy for his role in the January 6 insurrection; Nick Fuentes, of Mexican-American descent and an outspoken white supremacist and antisemite who made news when he met former President Trump and rapper Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago last year; and Mexican-American Mauricio Garcia, who shot and killed eight people, most of them Latino and Asian, at a shopping mall in Allen, Texas, last May.

Your views are outdated.

The idea seems counterintuitive: Latinos, often targets themselves of racist hatred, supporting an extremist far-right movement with white supremacy beliefs. But recent events have exposed their involvement as both members and leaders. 

They form a small but perplexing minority that includes Proud Boys ex-leader Enrique Tarrio, a Cuban-American convicted of seditious conspiracy for his role in the January 6 insurrection; Nick Fuentes, of Mexican-American descent and an outspoken white supremacist and antisemite who made news when he met former President Trump and rapper Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago last year; and Mexican-American Mauricio Garcia, who shot and killed eight people, most of them Latino and Asian, at a shopping mall in Allen, Texas, last May.
Haha. It isn’t outdated. Just a new way for the media to spin it. They can just be called supremacists or racists. He wore a shirt that said American supremacist. You and the media are ok with this new definition. It fits a narrative. That isn’t what they classify themselves to be. I don’t condone any actions taken here to be clear. This is a creation by the left wing media. And you fall in line like a sheep as usual. No matter how many times the media and the far left morons want to redefine this, it still doesn’t fit. Under any circumstances. Yep. Now Kanye is a white supremacist. Do red flags not ever go off in your head when you read this stupid shit? Another way the media have convinced you, the incredibly gullible to believe this can be true. And you wonder why trump became so popular. Smfh

Haha. It isn’t outdated. Just a new way for the media to spin it. They can just be called supremacists or racists. He wore a shirt that said American supremacist. You and the media are ok with this new definition. It fits a narrative. That isn’t what they classify themselves to be. I don’t condone any actions taken here to be clear. This is a creation by the left wing media. And you fall in line like a sheep as usual. No matter how many times the media and the far left morons want to redefine this, it still doesn’t fit. Under any circumstances. Yep. Now Kanye is a white supremacist. Do red flags not ever go off in your head when you read this stupid shit?
My favorite is “white nationalist”.

Haha. It isn’t outdated. Just a new way for the media to spin it. They can just be called supremacists or racists. He wore a shirt that said American supremacist. You and the media are ok with this new definition. It fits a narrative. That isn’t what they classify themselves to be. I don’t condone any actions taken here to be clear. This is a creation by the left wing media. And you fall in line like a sheep as usual.
The Proud Boys and Nick Fuentes are a creation of the left wing media? So the many documented things they’ve said and done that prove their views are simply manufactured by the media.

I guess seditious conspiracy isn’t a problem for you.

Or will you just claim that you remain unfamiliar with both, one of which Trump directly called out to during a debate and the other he hosted for lunch at MarALago?

The Proud Boys and Nick Fuentes are a creation of the left wing media? So the many documented things they’ve said and done that prove their views are simply manufactured by the media.

I guess seditious conspiracy isn’t a problem for you.

Or will you just claim that you remain unfamiliar with both, one of which Trump directly called out to during a debate and the other he hosted for lunch at MarALago?
No they aren’t a creation of the left wing media. Classifying them as white supremacist when they aren’t actually considered white until the media definition changed is sheep type belief. But hell. You believe there is no such thing as a boy and a girl anymore. So what should I expect.

Are any of you proud, boys? See what I did there? Some of you won’t.
The funny thing is. He thinks he isn’t. Easy is probably the most racist poster on the board. He doesn’t even know it. Which is hilarious. He used to run in and call everyone hillbillies and red necks and leave. Normally a good poster. But brain dead when it comes to this stuff. Then after that turn around and call 34 ignorant.

Last edited:
It is mind blowing to me how quickly the leftist folks fall in line with this. Smart people are brain dead.
If he associates with white nationalists, supports the views of white nationalists, and is accepted by white nationalists, why does it matter?

By the way, it’s extremely racist to suggest that someone who claims Spanish heritage would not consider themselves as white any anyone else. Or I guess in your world, only those from the Northern European gene pool get to call themselves white.

Gender has nothing to do with the group that Trump asked to Stand back and stand by, now all being convicted on seditious conspiracy. I don’t care what they call themselves and it shouldn’t matter.

Care to take a moment from changing the subject and comment on the Proud Boy convictions? Seems they did indeed Stand back and stand by and now they're going away for many years for their trouble. Another example of “everything Trump touches turns to shit”.

Last edited:
If he associates with white nationalists, supports the views of white nationalists, and is accepted by white nationalists, why does it matter?

By the way, it’s extremely racist to suggest that someone who claims Spanish heritage would not consider themselves as white any anyone else. Or I guess in your world, only those from the Northern European gene pool get to call themselves white.

Gender has nothing to do with the group that Trump asked to Stand back and stand by, now all being convicted on seditious conspiracy. I don’t care what they call themselves and it shouldn’t matter.

Care to take a moment from changing the subject and comment on the Proud Boy convictions? Seems they did indeed Stand back and stand by and now they're going away for many years for their trouble. Another example of “everything Trump touches turns to shit”.
If they broke they law they should go away. That is how this country works. As long as you aren’t a democrat. I love your definition of racism. Makes sense. Again. You have no clue the difference between balls and walls. So why should i think you would get this. Ready for trump to move on. Don’t know how many different ways to say that.

Glad you still support puddin brain so fervently. If the leader of the proud boys was on the run, how do you think the fbi described him in a bolo. The left will literally change the rules to their liking on every single social issue. You bring up trump every post you make in some way shape or form. He owns you. If you woke up and didn’t believe the stupid shit they are telling you to believe guess what. He would never have taken up residence in your head. The whacko wide left beliefs brought him here. Same way you guys have somehow made tucker Carlson into an icon.

You have to remember Will many on this board claim the title White Nationalist with pride.

you can have black white nationalists according to the NYT.

You have to remember Will many on this board claim the title White Nationalist with pride.
I'm an American and served my country but I'm not proud of the US at current tense. I'm proud of my Father and Grandfather's for for fighting in WWII and Korea. I'm proud of Revolutionary War relatives and Civil War veterans. Half of the country I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire.

Obviously, I don't know you but my guess is if the country continues on it's current path, there could eventually be a point where you would be considered to be a white nationalist as well. Martin Niemoller comes to mind.
No I mean I've had discussion from posters here that wear the moniker of nationalist and white with pride...this was recently.

As Will pointed out there is a growing segment within the Latino Male culture that view themselves as white and not Hispanic.

Reactions: jbpayne32
As Will pointed out there is a growing segment within the Latino Male culture that view themselves as white and not Hispanic.
But they aren't white and saying a white person that views themselves as a proud American = white nationalist is conflating issues in an attempt to discourage dissent. We now live in a country where spirited debate on the merits of opposing ideas is being replaced by identity politics, suppression and propaganda. If we continue down this path, I believe everyone that believes in liberty and self sufficiency will find themselves as enemies of the state.

Sentenced by a Trump-appointed judge. So either we have yet another example where the guy who promised only “the best people” is actually historically incompetent at choosing people, or the defendants recently sentenced for seditious conspiracy were in fact guilty of a grave offense against our country and deserve a decade or more of time to consider their poor life choices.

BTW, Tarrio had a meeting at the White House less than three weeks prior to J6. I wonder if that was to further define exactly what Trump meant when he instructed the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”. Guessing we will hear more about this in the future.

But they aren't white and saying a white person that views themselves as a proud American = white nationalist is conflating issues in an attempt to discourage dissent. We now live in a country where spirited debate on the merits of opposing ideas is being replaced by identity politics, suppression and propaganda. If we continue down this path, I believe everyone that believes in liberty and self sufficiency will find themselves as enemies of the state.
So now what you're talking about is the interpretation of the term "nationalist". Since WWII and the Nazis nationalist and nationalism has been synonymous with white nationalist, what supremacy and racism. Why the push to rehabilitate the term I have no idea. Maybe you can share some insight on that DHD

Reactions: willdup
So now what you're talking about is the interpretation of the term "nationalist". Since WWII and the Nazis nationalist and nationalism has been synonymous with white nationalist, what supremacy and racism. Why the push to rehabilitate the term I have no idea. Maybe you can share some insight on that DHD
It's not the right that has decided to equate patriotism to nationalism and then attach a racial undertone in order to suppress/stifle debate. Hell, we can't even have an honest debate on border security without anyone of any race that thinks screening potential immigrants is warranted being called a white nationalist even though they may be of a completely different race.

So, if you see a bunch of skin heads raising their fists in a Nazi salute, comparing them with an ideology they are actively endorsing it's not out of bounds to call them what they wish to be associated with. Otoh, if you see white DHD and AA shonuff questioning/protesting an immigration policy that is allowing dangerous individuals to cross and recross our borders tens of times, sometimes bringing deadly drugs, trying to label us as Nazis, white nationalist or threats to democracy is a political ploy and not a democratic function.

Sentenced by a Trump-appointed judge. So either we have yet another example where the guy who promised only “the best people” is actually historically incompetent at choosing people, or the defendants recently sentenced for seditious conspiracy were in fact guilty of a grave offense against our country and deserve a decade or more of time to consider their poor life choices.

BTW, Tarrio had a meeting at the White House less than three weeks prior to J6. I wonder if that was to further define exactly what Trump meant when he instructed the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”. Guessing we will hear more about this in the future.
Punishment does not fit the crime. Taking a stroll through the Capitol building while chatting with the Capitol police should not put you in prison for decades and you know it.

Punishment does not fit the crime. Taking a stroll through the Capitol building while chatting with the Capitol police should not put you in prison for decades and you know it.
Given how opinionated you are about this, it might help if you had even a limited understanding of what Tarrio and the Proud Boys were convicted of. Perhaps this will be helpful.

On May 4, 2023, a jury found Tarrio and three other co-defendants guilty of multiple felonies, including seditious conspiracy, for their actions before and during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on January 6th.

Previously sentenced in this matter were co-defendants Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl, and Dominic Pezzola. Nordean was sentenced to 18 years in prison, Biggs was sentenced to 17 years, Rehl was sentenced to 15 years, and Pezzola was sentenced to 10 years.

According to court documents and evidence presented during the trial, prior to the events of Jan. 6, 2021, Tarrio created a special chapter of the Proud Boys known as the “Ministry of Self-Defense,” which included co-defendants Nordean, Biggs, and Rehl. As part of this group, these defendants conspired to prevent, hinder, and delay the certification of the Electoral College vote and to oppose by force the authority of the government of the United States.

In the days leading to January 6th, Tarrio and other leaders of the Ministry of Self-Defense hand-selected members of the organization, including co-defendant Dominic Pezzola, to serve as “rally boys” during the attack on the Capitol. To prepare for the attack, Tarrio and the other leaders established a chain of command, chose a time and place for their attack, and intentionally recruited others who would follow their top-down leadership and who were prepared to engage in physical violence if necessary.

On January 6th, the group began their assault that day at 10:00 a.m. when Nordean, Biggs, Rehl, and others marched an assembled group of nearly 200 individuals away from speeches at the Ellipse and directly toward the Capitol. At 2:11 p.m., Pezzola smashed open a window, allowing the first rioters to enter the Capitol as Biggs and those with him entered close behind. Court documents say that Nordean, Biggs, Rehl, and the men they recruited and led participated in every consequential breach at the Capitol that day.

As the events of January 6th unfolded, Tarrio, who was monitoring the attack from afar, posted encouraging messages to his tens of thousands of social media followers, including: “Proud of my boys and my country” and “Don’t f****** leave.” Tarrio privately claimed credit for the riot at the Capitol, telling Proud Boys senior leadership, “Make no mistake . . . we did this.” On January 7th, Tarrio addressed the Ministry of Self-Defense members, telling them he was “proud of y’all.”

During the hearing, U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly found that Tarrio’s conduct constituted an official act of terrorism and applied an enhancement to his final sentence.

Given how opinionated you are about this, it might help if you had even a limited understanding of what Tarrio and the Proud Boys were convicted of. Perhaps this will be helpful.

On May 4, 2023, a jury found Tarrio and three other co-defendants guilty of multiple felonies, including seditious conspiracy, for their actions before and during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on January 6th.

Previously sentenced in this matter were co-defendants Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl, and Dominic Pezzola. Nordean was sentenced to 18 years in prison, Biggs was sentenced to 17 years, Rehl was sentenced to 15 years, and Pezzola was sentenced to 10 years.

According to court documents and evidence presented during the trial, prior to the events of Jan. 6, 2021, Tarrio created a special chapter of the Proud Boys known as the “Ministry of Self-Defense,” which included co-defendants Nordean, Biggs, and Rehl. As part of this group, these defendants conspired to prevent, hinder, and delay the certification of the Electoral College vote and to oppose by force the authority of the government of the United States.

In the days leading to January 6th, Tarrio and other leaders of the Ministry of Self-Defense hand-selected members of the organization, including co-defendant Dominic Pezzola, to serve as “rally boys” during the attack on the Capitol. To prepare for the attack, Tarrio and the other leaders established a chain of command, chose a time and place for their attack, and intentionally recruited others who would follow their top-down leadership and who were prepared to engage in physical violence if necessary.

On January 6th, the group began their assault that day at 10:00 a.m. when Nordean, Biggs, Rehl, and others marched an assembled group of nearly 200 individuals away from speeches at the Ellipse and directly toward the Capitol. At 2:11 p.m., Pezzola smashed open a window, allowing the first rioters to enter the Capitol as Biggs and those with him entered close behind. Court documents say that Nordean, Biggs, Rehl, and the men they recruited and led participated in every consequential breach at the Capitol that day.

As the events of January 6th unfolded, Tarrio, who was monitoring the attack from afar, posted encouraging messages to his tens of thousands of social media followers, including: “Proud of my boys and my country” and “Don’t f****** leave.” Tarrio privately claimed credit for the riot at the Capitol, telling Proud Boys senior leadership, “Make no mistake . . . we did this.” On January 7th, Tarrio addressed the Ministry of Self-Defense members, telling them he was “proud of y’all.”

During the hearing, U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly found that Tarrio’s conduct constituted an official act of terrorism and applied an enhancement to his final sentence.
What's so funny is if ANTIFA were a real thing...they would be the Proud Boys. lol

• Wow
Reactions: DerkDawg1027

all a bunch of nonsense.

"The people in power use their police agencies to arrest their opponents for made up crimes in an attempt to discredit them, bankrupt them, imprison them, exile them, or all of the above. And if you’re not paying attention, you may not realize that Joe Biden is using exactly those tactics to make sure that Donald Trump is not his opponent in 2024. Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets."

This is why Jan 6th happened not because of ANTIFA, The FBI or Pelosi but because people like Mike Huckabee saying things like this.

• Angry
"The people in power use their police agencies to arrest their opponents for made up crimes in an attempt to discredit them, bankrupt them, imprison them, exile them, or all of the above. And if you’re not paying attention, you may not realize that Joe Biden is using exactly those tactics to make sure that Donald Trump is not his opponent in 2024. Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets."

This is why Jan 6th happened not because of ANTIFA, The FBI or Pelosi but because people like Mike Huckabee saying things like this.

So......in 2020 trump said (before the election),the only way he could lose was massive voter fraud .......in 2024 if trump loses, there will be civil war.......the definition of snowflakes

Who's the leader of ANTIFA
Dude, are you seriously doubting Antifa exists? If I link you a 100 videos of them beating the shit out of people while hiding behind their masks will that help you out? So if they don't have a leader they don't exist? How bout if I link all their social media accounts? Will that wake you up? Hell I bet even Will will admit they exist.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Dude, are you seriously doubting Antifa exists? If I link you a 100 videos of them beating the shit out of people while hiding behind their masks will that help you out? So if they don't have a leader they don't exist? How bout if I link all their social media accounts? Will that wake you up? Hell I bet even Will will admit they exist.
How many chapters of ANTIFA are there that have dues-collecting members and are having meetings in the WH?

How many chapters of ANTIFA are there that have dues-collecting members and are having meetings in the WH?
At least none of the Jan 6 people killed or maimed anyone. Though Democrats also tried to lie about that until evidence proved that they were full of shit. Just like Russian collusion. Do you people ever tell the truth?

Does anyone move the goalposts like you Democrats? Now you and Will are all about law and order. But not a word when the left spent over a year burning down and looting cities. Such hypocrites.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
At least none of the Jan 6 people killed or maimed anyone. Though Democrats also tried to lie about that until evidence proved that they were full of shit. Just like Russian collusion. Do you people ever tell the truth?
You are misinformed.

Violence that day left officers with head wounds, cracked ribs and smashed spinal disks, according to Capitol Police Labor Committee Chairman Gus Papathanasiou. Court documents in the federal criminal investigation describe a number of alleged assaults that sent officers to the hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT