ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE Recruiting Notes - 11/3/2021

Blayne Gilmer

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2020
The Braves won! It was everything I'd hoped it would be as I don't really remember 95. But as great as that was.....

RECRUITING NEVER STOPS! I mean, I live in Gainesville, GA, not Gainesville, FL.

Here are some notes we've gathered later on some emerging targets in the Class of 2022, 2023, and of 2024

FORTIFYING THE INTERIOR (2022)

I have felt for a while that Miller is all Dawg. Two of his high school teammates are Georgia commits in CJ Madden and Kayin Lee. Also, two of his best friends are Georgia commits in Mykel Williams and Tyre West. West is being worked hard by Florida State right now to flip, seems unlikely, but there is smoke. It appears that everything points to Miller joining Bear Alexander as the next Jordan Davis, Devonte Wyatt type combo in the middle for Georgia.

However, Alabama is now involved and will be taken seriously by Miller. Ohio State is also pushing hard for Miller and trying to work their way back in this recruitment.

If things don't go as expected with Miller or West, or if Georgia wants to take another interior DL in addition to Miller, there is no doubt in my mind that would be Shone Washington. UGASports has confirmed mutual interest there.

2023 EMERGING TARGETS

Georgia offered four-star corner Daylen Austin on April 1 of this year. Austin visited Athens in June and will be at the Missouri game this weekend. Making multiple trips on an unofficial basis from Long Beach, California, lets you know how interested Austin is in the Dawgs. Austin has told UGASports he's "looking forward to seeing the atmosphere in Sanford Stadium". Also, David Metcalf, a defensive graduate assistant for Georgia is who Austin talks to the most right now, in addition to Jahmile Addae.

Moore is a wide receiver with an offer from Missouri and an offer from Arkansas. No offer from Georgia yet. However, Missouri likes him a lot and Moore goes to the old high school of 2022 Wide Receiver Luther Burden. Moore received an invite to the Georgia-Missouri game from Cortez Hankton and will be in attendance.

PHILLY CONNECTION? (2024)

Denmark is a Class of 2024 wide receiver from Roman Catholic school in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Tyseer received an offer from Georgia yesterday as Dell McGee pass the news along through Denmark's head coach due to NCAA contact rules.

You can see former Georgia Bulldog great and fellow Philadelphia native D'Andre Swift prominently placed in Denmark's Twitter announcement of the offer. UGASports reached out for comment on the offer and Denmark spoke glowingly of Philly players that have found their way to Athens.

"I’m hyped about it because I love UGA and what they have going on," Denmark said. "To be offered by the number one team in the country Is amazing for me. Tykee is like a role model for me and so is Swift. And I know Webb was a great player too."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News