ADVERTISEMENT

Republican party just keeps going, and going, and going, and going to LaLaLand...

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rnor-nominee-pearl-harbor-general-patton.html

Republican governor nominee Mark Robinson entertained conspiracy theories that the U.S. government was behind the attack on Pearl Harbor and death of General Patton

Robinson responds. 'There’s definitely questions that are out there, serious questions that have been raised.'

The attack in Hawaii by Japan on December 7, 1941 killed 2,403 Americans.

Robinson went on to argue that President Franklin Roosevelt’s decision to enter the war was part of a communist conspiracy to help Stalin.

‘When you take in look at the totality of it, and look at the way FDR completely disregarded the fight in Japan and focused all of his energy, all of his energy was focused on a way for us to get to Europe, and not just to get to Europe, but to get over there to help the guy he called Uncle Joe,’ Robinson said.

‘So wait a minute, we went to the Europe, and we quote freed Europe from the Nazis, but then we turned right around and turned over even more property to the communists. That doesn’t make any sense,’ he went on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rnor-nominee-pearl-harbor-general-patton.html

Republican governor nominee Mark Robinson entertained conspiracy theories that the U.S. government was behind the attack on Pearl Harbor and death of General Patton​

Robinson responds. 'There’s definitely questions that are out there, serious questions that have been raised.'

The attack in Hawaii by Japan on December 7, 1941 killed 2,403 Americans.

Robinson went on to argue that President Franklin Roosevelt’s decision to enter the war was part of a communist conspiracy to help Stalin.

‘When you take in look at the totality of it, and look at the way FDR completely disregarded the fight in Japan and focused all of his energy, all of his energy was focused on a way for us to get to Europe, and not just to get to Europe, but to get over there to help the guy he called Uncle Joe,’ Robinson said.

‘So wait a minute, we went to the Europe, and we quote freed Europe from the Nazis, but then we turned right around and turned over even more property to the communists. That doesn’t make any sense,’ he went on.
I just heard about this guy a month ago. He is controversial. Lost my attention if he said this.

Reactions: kckd
I just heard about this guy a month ago. He is controversial. Lost my attention if he said this.
He's the Lt. Gov. So it's not like he crawled out of a rabbit hole. Someone is electing these kind of people. They aren't just appointed. That's the scary part.

I think FDR knew the Germans were going to be a problem and did want to help Europe in vanquishing them. This guy probably doesn't realize that Germany actually declared war on us. But history proved FDR right. But my goodness, we pretty much defeated the Japanese all by ourselves. To act like we didn't take it to them, I have no idea how anyone could vote for this guy when he's saying this kind of crap.

He's the Lt. Gov. So it's not like he crawled out of a rabbit hole. Someone is electing these kind of people. They aren't just appointed. That's the scary part.
You ever heard him speak. Go take a listen. Then you will understand. Most people don’t look into depth of candidates. Especially at lt governor. Look at what most people don’t know about trump or Biden.

Bet 10 percent of the population knows Biden used the term racial jungle and was for busing segregation. Or created a law that locked up more AA than any human ever on this planet. The man who said you ain’t black if you vote for Trump.

Likewise Trump was the first to allow AA and Jewish people into his club at maro largo ironically. Brought lawsuits against other clubs in Florida for not doing the same. Using his own money to do so. Won an award from Jesse Jackson and reverend Al for excellence in diversity for this. After also donating a lot of money to Jesse’s 88 presidential campaign.

There are 100 stories of trump screwing people over as well. In fairness. He bullied people in business and rarely played fair. In the interest of fairness and equal candidate lunacy per our conversation. People don’t look that deep. Why have we never had an average height or shorter president. The average voter isn’t that deep. Is he( only men so far) good looking and tall. Do you like the way he speaks. Is he mean on Twitter?

Last edited:
Reactions: ToddBburn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT