ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Paul Duncan

elderdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fairview, NC
Part of State of Georgia's recruiting class of 2005. Went on to play for Notre Dame. Died while jogging. He was 35 years old.

"Paul played his way into the record books at East Paulding High School. He excelled in basketball and football and was eventually named the best offensive lineman in Georgia."
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/atlanta-ga/paul-duncan-10850956

Beginning in 2021 so many more young people started dying. All-Cause deaths up 40%. Medical "experts" can't figure out why.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Part of State of Georgia's recruiting class of 2005. Went on to play for Notre Dame. Died while jogging. He was 35 years old.

"Paul played his way into the record books at East Paulding High School. He excelled in basketball and football and was eventually named the best offensive lineman in Georgia."

Beginning in 2021 so many more young people started dying. All-Cause deaths up 40%. Medical "experts" can't figure out why.
So what are you saying, that these folks you are linking are passing away because of the Covid shot???

I believe he, I and a lot of others are pointing out that healthy, young, non-overweight, non smokers are dropping dead like nothing that any of us has ever seen. It is up to the people to connect the dots because guvmint and the media won't do it.
If you are responding to me……I would love to see some evidence that this is linked to a Covid vaccine and not some just “connecting the dots”.

All of this is just conjecture/supposition and just being reckless….

Last edited:
Reactions: pawd and celticdawg
If you are responding to me……I would love to see some evidence that this is linked to a Covid vaccine and not some just “connecting the dots”.

All of this is just conjecture/supposition and being reckless….
Why do I have to do your research? All cause deaths are up bigly in the US, as reported by multiple life insurance companies. Autopsies are not being done, so you will go wanting if you are looking for the skeleton key to decode the rise in deaths.

But ask yourself - what has happened over the last couple of years that would cause healthy people under 40 to start dropping dead from heart attacks?

All of this is just conjecture/supposition and being reckless….
There is no evidence of it happening because it’s not happening. It’s just crazy people saying crazy things.

Why do I have to do your research? All cause deaths are up bigly in the US, as reported by multiple life insurance companies. Autopsies are not being done, so you will go wanting if you are looking for the skeleton key to decode the rise in deaths.

But ask yourself - what has happened over the last couple of years that would cause healthy people under 40 to start dropping dead from heart attacks?
Look, if you or anyone didn’t get your Covid vaccination shots, that’s your business and I can respect that.

But to come on here and insinuate that anyone that did will start dropping dead is irresponsible and makes them just sound paranoid.

People under 40 have been dropping dead since before time…..it’s rare, but it happens, even before the Covid vaccinations.

There is no evidence out there……you and I both know it. If this is some kind of validation that you are anyone else is alive because you all didn’t get the vaccination, that really sounds……

well, I’ll keep it nice and say God bless you & good luck.

Last I looked, 60 to 70% in the US got their vaccinations. Including me, my family and even ole Donald J. Trump……nobody is conspiring.

Here’s hoping we all (the 60-70%) don’t “get died”……it would be a sad, sad thing.

Last edited:
So what are you saying, that these folks you are linking are passing away because of the Covid shot???
I am saying all-cause deaths are up 40% for ages 20-50, and medical experts have no answer as to why. What do you think might be causing this big jump in deaths? Also the medical term SADS(sudden adult death syndrome) has been created this year to account for all these excess deaths of healthy folks in the prime of life dying in their sleep.

Last edited:
I am saying all-cause deaths are up 40% for ages 20-50, and medical experts have no answer as to why. What do you think might be causing this big jump in deaths? Also the medical term SADS(sudden adult death syndrome) has been created this year to account for all these excess deaths of healthy folks in the prime of life dying in their sleep.
Would have to read what you are talking about…..

Reactions: pawd

Do you know the family? We were friends with Julie, Paul and the kids many years ago. Just an incredible, wonderful family. My heart hurts for the family.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Look, if you or anyone didn’t get your Covid vaccination shots, that’s your business and I can respect that.

But to come on here and insinuate that anyone that did will start dropping dead is irresponsible and makes them just sound paranoid.

People under 40 have been dropping dead since before time…..it’s rare, but it happens, even before the Covid vaccinations.

There is no evidence out there……you and I both know it. If this is some kind of validation that you are anyone else is alive because you all didn’t get the vaccination, that really sounds……

well, I’ll keep it nice and say God bless you & good luck.

Last I looked, 60 to 70% in the US got their vaccinations. Including me, my family and even ole Donald J. Trump……nobody is conspiring.

Here’s hoping we all (the 60-70%) don’t “get died”……it would be a sad, sad thing.
Quote: “ Look, if you or anyone didn’t get your Covid vaccination shots, that’s your business and I can respect that.” I never referenced the shot or my status. You brought it up.

I’ll spot you these on the house. And. Don’t. Watch.The.tv.news.

https://crossroadsreport.substack.com/p/breaking-fifth-largest-life-insurance

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-big-data-study-of-145-countries

https://www.theweek.co.uk/news/uk-news/957270/non-covid-excess-deaths-why-are-they-on-the-rise

Quote: “ Look, if you or anyone didn’t get your Covid vaccination shots, that’s your business and I can respect that.” I never referenced the shot or my status. You brought it up.

I’ll spot you these on the house. And. Don’t. Watch.The.tv.news.

https://crossroadsreport.substack.com/p/breaking-fifth-largest-life-insurance

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-big-data-study-of-145-countries

https://www.theweek.co.uk/news/uk-news/957270/non-covid-excess-deaths-why-are-they-on-the-rise
Really DGAS what your status is. Connect all the dots you want.

Maybe you can then tell us all what the “guvmint and the media won't”……you could save lives.

You have some issues no doubt. Self contradiction being first and foremost.🤣
1) My original question was to the OP, he didn’t answer……but you jumped in and answered my question for him.

2) You seem to be saying that the Covid vaccinations have caused deaths (links)……is that right??

3) I may be wrong, but it seems as though the OP was one of the ones that bragged about not getting his vaccination…….and now, every time there is a death, some want to draw a link to the vaccination and imply/say that it was the Covid shot.

That seems to be what you are saying……right or wrong??

If this indeed is what you are saying, how many of us that got the jab are going to die…..10%, 30%, all of us??

Pretty sure all of us “sheep” would like to know.

Again, 60 to 70% of people in the US got their vaccinations…..that’s a bunch of “sheep”.

Show me some evidence and not just guess work or some conspiracy theory that the government and media are keeping this from us.

Otherwise, all of this seems a bit extreme and reckless….

BTW, in regards to the contradiction comment you made.

I’m saying that whether you did or didn’t get your shots, it’s your business. I really DGAS, what you do, it doesn’t affect me. You need to live with it….nothing contradictory there.

Last edited:
Show me some evidence and not just guess work or some conspiracy theory that the government and media are keeping this from us.

As long as you keep watching any news that runs pharmaceutical commercials, you don't have anything to worry about..

Do you know the family? We were friends with Julie, Paul and the kids many years ago. Just an incredible, wonderful family. My heart hurts for the family.
No. Just saw the story on my news feed and noticed he was from Georgia, and most likely heavily recruited by CMR back in '05.
So sorry.

As long as you keep watching any news that runs pharmaceutical commercials, you don't have anything to worry about..
You’ll get it figured out. The collusion, uncovering the cover up, can’t pull the wool over your eyes.

We’re pulling 4 you….stay focused & GATA!

Last edited:
Last edited:
The “jab”, right??

LAWD!…..hopes Trump/Biden and the rest of us “sheep” are safe. Otherwise, the master minds behind all of this has just “thinned the herd”.

Is is safe?? :

You are the one that keeps bringing up the experimental genetic injection. I keep mentioning what the MSM has been reporting, the mysterious endemic called SADS that just arose in 2021.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
Breaking bombshell news!

Former White House COVID response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx told Neil Cavuto on Friday that she knew that COVID-19 vaccines “were not going to protect against infection” yet she pushed them anyway. And quoting Debbie:

"And let’s be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated"

https://www.scoopnest.com/user/Team...h-birx-to-neil-3450-of-the-people-who-died-fr

Last edited:

All of this is just conjecture/supposition and just being reckless….
Those so blind that refuse to see the truth.

You are the one that keeps bringing up the experimental genetic injection. I keep mentioning what the MSM has been reporting, the mysterious endemic called SADS that just arose in
And you are the one that can’t/won’t answer the question. Are you trying to give Alfred Hitchcock a run for his money??………so I will axe the question again:

With all of these “SADS” posts, are you associating these deaths with the “jab” ?????

It’s just a yes or no question. It ain’t hard, man up and just answer & quit trying to be cryptic. Because I am wondering how much longer we all got…..you know, the “sheep”.

And what about the “chirren”……are they safe, or are their DAYZ numbered too??

So far, me, my family and loved ones are all kickin’ like a chicken. But just for a little disclosure and peace of mind….I would like to know if we all need to prepare.

Last edited:
  • Love
And you are the one that can’t/won’t answer the question. Are you trying to give Alfred Hitchcock a run for his money??………so I will axe the question again:

With all of these “SADS” posts, are you associating these deaths with the “jab” ?????

It’s just a yes or no question. It ain’t hard, man up and just answer & quit trying to be cryptic. Because I am wondering how much longer we all got…..you know, the “sheep”.

And what about the “chirren”……are they safe, or are their DAYZ numbered too??

So far, me, my family and loved ones are all kickin’ like a chicken. But just for a little disclosure and peace of mind….I would like to know if we all need to prepare.
Maybe. I don't work in a lab doing the autopsies. Why do you think all-cause deaths are up 40% in the 18-50 age group since the experimental genetic injections were rolled out?

And in the data release from Pfizer and Moderna, you know the ones they wanted to hide for 75 years but were ruled against by the courts, showed different batches of their jabs had different strengths. If just 5% die from the jab, that is a lot of deaths. You and your family are maybe members of the lucky 95%.

Maybe. I don't work in a lab doing the autopsies. Why do you think all-cause deaths are up 40% in the 18-50 age group since the experimental genetic injections were rolled out?

And in the data release from Pfizer and Moderna, you know the ones they wanted to hide for 75 years but were ruled against by the courts, showed different batches of their jabs had different strengths. If just 5% die from the jab, that is a lot of deaths. You and your family are maybe members of the lucky 95%.
So that was a yes or a no??

“Shirley” you didn’t miss the question again…..I even put it in bold for you.

You are on the right track yet missing it by a mile. Covid, which a huge percentage of the population has now had at least once, has been shown to cause myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. So I believe you are right to connect increased mortality with Covid, it’s just the virus itself and not the shot that’s causing the issues.

This in one of the multitude of impacts of long covid many will be dealing with in the coming years.

Did they perform an autopsy or at least nail down a cause of death? You would think if deaths were rising in a normally healthy demo that it would be in the interest of public health to investigate and report.
They did not. Was watching TV and complained of indigestion and fell over dead.

Had one of my very best friends drop dead at age 44...........in 2008.
Dayum……shat happens.

Had a buddy back in the early 2000’s that was in his early 30’s at the time.

Good dude, worked out daily….lifted, ran and etc. Probably at his peak physically, or at least he certainly looked & acted that way.

He was out on one of his daily runs one day and he didn’t come back. They found him in a ditch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT