ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Paul Duncan

You are on the right track yet missing it by a mile. Covid, which a huge percentage of the population has now had at least once, has been shown to cause myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. So I believe you are right to connect increased mortality with Covid, it’s just the virus itself and not the shot that’s causing the issues.

This in one of the multitude of impacts of long covid many will be dealing with in the coming years.
Actually, the vaxx gives myocarditis far more often than covid, but nice try.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
Actually, the vaxx gives myocarditis far more often than covid, but nice try.
Here is one of many scientific studies that show you are wrong.

Feel free to share your best information suggesting otherwise.

Reactions: pawd
I thought all deaths were attributed to COVID now?
More likely this tragedy was caused by the congenital heart defect that caused Pete Maravich to collapse without warning and pass immediately — constricted artery disease. Happened to a beautiful child of a friend of mine. Occurs in elite athletes whom no one would would ever suspect. Prayers for this family.

More likely this tragedy was caused by the congenital heart defect that caused Pete Maravich to collapse without warning and pass immediately — constricted artery disease. Happened to a beautiful child of a friend of mine. Occurs in elite athletes whom no one would would ever suspect. Prayers for this family.
Was just talking about him with someone yesterday. He was fun to watch, to bad the Hawks didn’t have more than one ball to share with him & Lou Hudson. Pistol Pete could have been a Globe Trotter.

Yep, no one really saw his death coming…that was a shocker at the time.

My mother has the same condition but she doesn't physically exert herself as Pete was doing playing basketball. She's 82 now.

If you are responding to me……I would love to see some evidence that this is linked to a Covid vaccine and not some just “connecting the dots”.

All of this is just conjecture/supposition and just being reckless….
I don’t know that Paul Duncan’s death is a result of a COVID vaccination, but it cannot be disputed that there has been an increase in strokes, particularly in young women, due to the vaccine. Instances are rare but the risk is there nonetheless. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8894799/

Last edited:
Reactions: WyoDawg307
I believe he, I and a lot of others are pointing out that healthy, young, non-overweight, non smokers are dropping dead like nothing that any of us has ever seen. It is up to the people to connect the dots because guvmint and the media won't do it.
Lol! Let us know when you get MD, Phd, after your name….. or finally pass 8th grade physiology.

Article says "brief illness". Pancreatic cancer usually is not described as a "brief illness". Go get your 4th booster a**h***

Did this 27-year-old triathlete die while swimming with stage 4 cancer? They don't say. You must know.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...lete-27-becomes-5th-gta-doctor-to-die-in-july
Have heard pancreatic cancer described as brief. Pastor’s wife passed less than three weeks after diagnosis. Think that qualifies as “brief”, yes?

Here is one of many scientific studies that show you are wrong.

Feel free to share your best information suggesting otherwise.

There is a part two, as well. https://ravarora.substack.com/p/the-truth-about-vaccine-induced-myocarditis

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT