ADVERTISEMENT

Say it’s not so ... election fraud in Georgia . Surely not

So the allegation here is that they submitted 1,268 applications for voter registration more than 10 days (which is the deadline) after the voter filled out the application? And no one has alleged these applicants were not eligible to vote, no one has suggested the information on the applications was wrong in any way, this group simply waited too long (more than 10 days) to submit the applications. Even better, this occurred in 2019, and is just now coming to light.

Not sure what law school some of you attended, but if true, not sure that passes the test for "fraud".

So the allegation here is that they submitted 1,268 applications for voter registration more than 10 days (which is the deadline) after the voter filled out the application? And no one has alleged these applicants were not eligible to vote, no one has suggested the information on the applications was wrong in any way, this group simply waited too long (more than 10 days) to submit the applications. Even better, this occurred in 2019, and is just now coming to light.

Not sure what law school some of you attended, but if true, not sure that passes the test for "fraud".
We'll maybe we should get rid of all rules and procedures.

When you go past the deadline that’s fraud . If I stole your credit card but didn’t use it , I still be charge.

And you learned that definition of fraud where?

Common sense. When you do wrong it’s a crime . When you miss a deadline but you still submit , you did wrong . Unless you’re granted a extension. That did not happen, so it’s fraud . We have deadlines and rules and laws for a reason . Unless granted by the court or a person of authority, you can’t do just what the heck you wanna do .

Actually there were 15 people and or groups charged with voter fraud . Although nothing major, glad folks are being held accountable. Still waiting on the signature audit of Fulton and Dekalb counties ....

“15 people and or groups”

Sounds like a massive amount of fraud that’s been charged. Are you counting the Republican in Florida as one of those people and or groups?

“15 people and or groups”

Sounds like a massive amount of fraud that’s been charged. Are you counting the Republican in Florida as one of those people and or groups?
That one was not listed. Most serious alleged was submitting 70 false applications and mishandling of 2,760 votes.

When you break the rules you break the process . You cheat the process . He should be DQ from holding office . If it’s found he did wrong .

we have rules and regulations and laws for a reason .
of course you feel the same for Georgia investigating Trump’s call to Raffensperger?

...any person who “solicits, requests, commands, importunes, or otherwise attempts to cause the other person” to falsify voting records is guilty of “criminal solicitation to commit election fraud in the first degree.” The crime is a felony offense, punishable by up to three years in prison (and no less than one year). An individual is culpable even if they failed to induce fraud.

of course you feel the same for Georgia investigating Trump’s call to Raffensperger?

...any person who “solicits, requests, commands, importunes, or otherwise attempts to cause the other person” to falsify voting records is guilty of “criminal solicitation to commit election fraud in the first degree.” The crime is a felony offense, punishable by up to three years in prison (and no less than one year). An individual is culpable even if they failed to induce fraud.

If laws were broken yes . No one above the law . But there better be a real investigation and not what we saw with Russia hoax.

If laws were broken yes . No one above the law . But there better be a real investigation and not what we saw with Russia hoax.

I assume by real investigation you mean playing the tape of the phone conversation that Trump had with the Georgia officials. The law was quoted yesterday and it the post you just responded to above.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
I assume by real investigation you mean playing the tape of the phone conversation that Trump had with the Georgia officials. The law was quoted yesterday and it the post you just responded to above.

I think many laws were broken on both sides . Georgia has a spineless Gov and Sec of state . This news today shows he has no dang clue what he’s doing and spineless.

I think many laws were broken on both sides . Georgia has a spineless Gov and Sec of state . This news today shows he has no dang clue what he’s doing and spineless.

Sounds like we got a big YES SIR from the OlecountryDawg to fully investigate (and fully prosecute, if any laws were broken) the phone call from Trump to the Secretary of State of Georgia!!

Sounds like we got a big YES SIR from the OlecountryDawg to fully investigate (and fully prosecute, if any laws were broken) the phone call from Trump to the Secretary of State of Georgia!!

I for one would support the GA House appointing a spec prosecutor to investigate all allegations of misconduct during the lead up to and execution of the GA elections. If it is found that Trump was aksing the sec state to commit election fraud on his behalf, prosecute accordingly.

Otoh, if it is found that dems were promising incentives for votes, ballot harvesting mishandling ballots, etc., that should be prosecuted as well.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Nothing surprising here ...they sent out text to unregistered voters under different organizational names, got people to register promising Covid money and free utilities. Once they got these people to register, Abrams organizations sent in the ballots with no way to verify the signatures ...be willing to bet half the people‘s names on those ballots could not even tell you who was running, or what the election was for

I have and have saved these text on my phone from her organizations ...whoever had my phone number before me was one unregistered voter..I must have gotten 3-4 text a day promising free shi+...and whoever was the former owner of my number, must owe a lot of money ...4-5 calls a day, must be turned into every collection agency in the US

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT