ADVERTISEMENT

Scumbag dimwitcRATs deep state at FBI delaying IG

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
and now are beginning to leak little bits at a time. They are trying to bleed it out a little at a time to keep the splash down. But...this is a tsunami....all the way to Obama.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
and now are beginning to leak little bits at a time. They are trying to bleed it out a little at a time to keep the splash down. But...this is a tsunami....all the way to Obama.
You do realize that the DOJ and FBI is run by Republicans and Trump appointees right?

All the way to Obama..................I bet you're still waiting on the NCAA to drop the hammer on Auburn for Cam. Lol

Reactions: bigdawg36
All the way to Obama..................I bet you're still waiting on the NCAA to drop the hammer on Auburn for Cam. Lol
Thank you for grouping Obama with the other obvious scumbags. You scoff at my mentioning he might not get away with it...not at my contention that he is a filthy rat traitor. That's because you know he is....and you don't care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT