ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service passes the blame onto local law enforcement…

SS may want to revise their BS. Local enforcement may have been stationed in the 2nd zone but the responsibility to ensure all potential perches are secured falls 100% on SS. There is simply no excuse for a rooftop with a clear, straight line of sight to the podium being unsecure and unwatched.

Last edited:
I always fall back to the great Levon Helm playing Mr Rate in Shooter. “That’s how conspiracy works.”

Reactions: WyoDawg307
SS has to make sure those rooftops are secure.

I just read where a law officer confronted the shooter on the roof. Said he climbed the ladder, the gunman pointed the gun at him so he climbed back down and seconds later the crap hit the fan. Not sure what was going on there. Guess he didn't have his weapon drawn so there was nothing he could do. Kind of strange.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/14/us-ne...before-he-shot-former-president-trump-report/

Bob "The Nailer' Swagger. Great series of books and a good movie and like the Bourne stories, there is a lot of truths in there.

I love those books. Read almost all of them. Bob Lee in the movie suffered the same fate as jack reacher w/ Tom cruise, I thought. Should have been more southern too. Oh well, it was a lot better than nothing.

Oh the books about Bob Lee’s state trooper dad are good too.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT