ADVERTISEMENT

Setting the stage

So can we assume that the GOP will initiate formal impeachment proceedings?
Yes, if the D controlled Senate signals its plan. Zero doubt they will if they calculate it helps Kamunism. Frankly, I think it hurts her, but those asshats quit caring about the county long ago.

Here's why it'll hurt her. She's a stupid parrot who doesn't know jack.

Yes, if the D controlled Senate signals its plan. Zero doubt they will if they calculate it helps Kamunism. Frankly, I think it hurts her, but those asshats quit caring about the county long ago.

Impeachments are initiated by the GOP-controlled House.

Impeachment is meaningless. Take away his ice cream.
iu

What a defeatist point of view.

impeach him. Today. Or don’t. just stop complaining that he should be impeached and then not follow suit.
Look who is talking. Your stupid chick lied like hell to you about the most critical issue ever, and you take it up the rear with pleasure like all sheep.

Take a knee Dude.

What a defeatist point of view.

impeach him. Today. Or don’t. just stop complaining that he should be impeached and then not follow suit.
Because impeachments are a waste of time? The did it to orange mad bad twice and to what effect? Wasted time with Clinton too...

Because impeachments are a waste of time? The did it to orange mad bad twice and to what effect? Wasted time with Clinton too...
Then stop talking about impeaching anyone. It's tiresome and a waste of time. We all know it's a numbers game.

Do it. Or don't. But pick one and move on.

Then stop talking about impeaching anyone. It's tiresome and a waste of time. We all know it's a numbers game.

Well as a matter of fact I didn't ever bring it up. I also stated they are a waste of time, or did you not read what I said?

It was predictable that this would occur. And clearly the IC is leaking to their media of choice (NYT), that they want him gone. Fine and well, but let Kammunism invoke the 25th amendment.

Well as a matter of fact I didn't ever bring it up. I also stated they are a waste of time, or did you not read what I said?

It was predictable that this would occur. And clearly the IC is leaking to their media of choice (NYT), that they want him gone. Fine and well, but let Kammunism invoke the 25th amendment.
Apologies if you felt that was directed at you.

Some of us are so fed up with the impeach Biden talk that we are way past time for comer and company to put up or shut up. Do it or stop talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Apologies if you felt that was directed at you.

Some of us are so fed up with the impeach Biden talk that we are way past time for comer and company to put up or shut up. Do it or stop talking about it.
The scary part is if he left office tomorrow , nothing would change. Kamala is a mental midget and Blinken and others are running the country anyway.

Impeachments are initiated by the GOP-controlled House.
Serious question, do you think if Biden didn't buckle and said he was NOT getting out of the Race was his cabinet going to going to throw him overboard with the 25th amendment? I have no idea, but regardless of who wins, i look forward from some tell all books written a year from now that allude, speculate or lay out the plan the Dems were going to use to get Biden out at all cost.

I'll say this for sure, the turmoil within the White House over the last 3 1/2 years has been kept on the down low. I can't imagine there wasn't a load of turmoil at times with Biden's steep decline. Regardless, the kept it under wraps for sure.

Serious question, do you think if Biden didn't buckle and said he was NOT getting out of the Race was his cabinet going to going to throw him overboard with the 25th amendment? I have no idea, but regardless of who wins, i look forward from some tell all books written a year from now that allude, speculate or lay out the plan the Dems were going to use to get Biden out at all cost.

I'll say this for sure, the turmoil within the White House over the last 3 1/2 years has been kept on the down low. I can't imagine there wasn't a load of turmoil at times with Biden's steep decline. Regardless, the kept it under wraps for sure.
I think that would have been a really bad look to go 25th Amendment so close before an election. My guess is they have threatened to go after Hunter more aggressively behind the scenes , esp with this tax case coming up, and now we find out that he was doing more shady stuff overseas. Humter is Bidens Achilles heel.

Will might have some other thoughts.

You keep saying that but you keep the conversation going. If it is tiresome and a waste of time, why are you even reading this?

So you just worry about impeachment. Not admitting what he did. You guys all tried to blame hunter. You were all wrong. Again. Just like you were about his health. How many times can you guys be wrong? We replaced him. Damage averted. lol. The whole party is a freaking joke right now. We basically had a president commit treason. If it was trump the media and you guys would want to hang him in front of the capital.

Last edited:
I think that would have been a really bad look to go 25th Amendment so close before an election. My guess is they have threatened to go after Hunter more aggressively behind the scenes , esp with this tax case coming up, and now we find out that he was doing more shady stuff overseas. Humter is Bidens Achilles heel.

Will might have some other thoughts.
Suspect they has a sweetener and an or else. Your speculation seems reasonable.........

Doesn't matter cause slimey schumer will not bring it up for a vote. See mayorkas.

U.S. House impeaches homeland security secretary​

House Republicans Tuesday evening succeeded in impeaching Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas by a single vote over his stewardship of the U.S. immigration system.

So you just worry about impeachment. Not admitting what he did. You guys all tried to blame hunter. You were all wrong. Again. Just like you were about his health. How many times can you guys be wrong? We replaced him. Damage averted. lol. The whole party is a freaking joke right now. We basically had a president commit treason. If it was trump the media and you guys would want to hang him in front of the capital.
Again, if Comer has proof, initiate impeachment. We watched as we were told they had proof over and over again and the proof fell apart, often in the most embarrassing way possible. So, let's settle it. I fully support the impeachment process. Present the evidence directly to the American people. If he is guilty of what they are accusing him of, they have a responsibility to ensure the story is told and Biden is held to account.

It would also clearly help their chances in November.

If they don't actually attempt to initiate impeachment, that tells us everything we need to know. They are well aware of the fact that the gap between making accusation and having to actually prove them in court (or a court-like process) is significant. We saw it with vote fraud and everything that has happened on that topic since.

That’s actually prey funny. I really laughed out loud

Republicans would be stupid to impeach Biden, but if dems do it there is no way it helps Kamala. She is either "in the know" or "asleep at the wheel". It will hurt pubs to hold impeachment hearings right before the election, hopefully, they don't fall into the trap.

Does impeachment really matter at this point haha just let him retire and roll on to the beach

I don’t need an impeachment to tell me he and his family are dirty. I have common sense
I can see either side. Why let him slide? None of us would, and for damn sure they've gone after Trump for total BS. OTOH, why waste the time and money when everyone knows the D Senate won't convict?

Again, if Comer has proof, initiate impeachment. We watched as we were told they had proof over and over again and the proof fell apart, often in the most embarrassing way possible. So, let's settle it. I fully support the impeachment process. Present the evidence directly to the American people. If he is guilty of what they are accusing him of, they have a responsibility to ensure the story is told and Biden is held to account.

If they don't actually attempt to initiate impeachment, that tells us everything we need to know. They are well aware of the fact that the gap between making accusation and having to actually prove them in court (or a court-like process) is significant. We saw it with vote fraud and everything that has happened on that topic since.
Come on, they aren’t going to do that now it would be stupid.

But what is smart is to keep hammering Biden and by extension Harris. It’s actually a smart move by the Republicans, which is rare.

I can see either side. Why let him slide? None of us would, and for damn sure they've gone after Trump for total BS. OTOH, why waste the time and money when everyone knows the D Senate won't convict?
It’s just about hammering Biden and Harris and making them look bad. Also imo it would be stupid to put Kamala as leader of the free world for even 5 minutes.

Why now? Why waste money like you guys did over and over. It means nothing now because the Democrat jackasses in Congress try to impeach everyone. An oligarch told you all you need know. You voted for a treasonous son of bitch. Own it.

The votes won’t be there. No one even wants to take him to trial. Even hur gave him a break because of what you guys pretended not to see. Several pubs are on record sick to death of the impeachment stuff. Means next to nothing now. Everyone knows he is guilty. Period. Only people who don’t want to own defending him worry about impeachment.

Last edited:
Why now? Why waste money like you guys did over and over. It means nothing now because the Democrat jackasses in Congress try to impeach everyone. An oligarch told you all you need know. You voted for a treasonous son of bitch. Own it.

The votes won’t be there. No one even wants to take him to trial. Even hur gave him a break because of what you guys pretended not to see. Several pubs are on record sick to death of the impeachment stuff. Means next to nothing now. Everyone knows he is guilty. Period. Only people who don’t want to own defending him worry about impeachment.
Everyone knows he is guilty just like everyone knows there was voter fraud.

Comer and team are accusing a sitting president of having sold influence to the highest bidder and being a “treasonous son of a bitch”. The American people deserve to hear the case. The big strategic question is, which discredited witness do you kick off you case with? I’d vote for Gal Luft, given his ties to Russian intelligence he probably has a lot to share. Of course, he is currently on the lam, so getting him to show for the hearing may be problematic.

I think Comer should roll out Rudy to lead the case, given the job he did proving voter fraud. I don’t think the fact the he is dealing with multiple felony indictments or is getting disbarred will be an issue for working before congress.

Everyone knows he is guilty just like everyone knows there was voter fraud.

Comer and team are accusing a sitting president of having sold influence to the highest bidder and being a “treasonous son of a bitch”. The American people deserve to hear the case. The big strategic question is, which discredited witness do you kick off you case with? I’d vote for Gal Luft, given his ties to Russian intelligence he probably has a lot to share. Of course, he is currently on the lam, so getting him to show for the hearing may be problematic.

I think Comer should roll out Rudy to lead the case, given the job he did proving voter fraud. I don’t think the fact the he is dealing with multiple felony indictments or is getting disbarred will be an issue for working before congress.
You just might want to stop talking about voter fraud. You know I haven’t been a believer of that. Voting rule abuse yes. Same thing here with Joe and hunter applies. Common sense tells you 22 million more voters from one year to the next during a pandemic might be a little fishy. Like I said rule abuse. You have been wrong so often, you may want to sit it out. The minute the oligarch testified that hunter took money, it is over. The guilt is there. I don’t care what they do from here. I hope they don’t impeach. Why be like the democrats who like to try to impeach for hangnails. Or just what turned out to be complete bs. Just one more thing you were wrong about too. You keep talking and a huge voter fraud story is likely to break in a week or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT