ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day expectations...

How many guys from the Big Four(Foreman, Smith, Edward’s, & Sorey) do you think we will sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabfa2269

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2014
Unlike a lot of years I’m not sure if I have a very good pulse on the board’s expectations for this year’s National signing day. Unless there is a surprise name that pops up between now and Wednesday it would appear that we have narrowed our focus on four major targets in that of X. Sorey, D. Edward’s, M. Smith, & K. Foreman. Obviously landing none from that group would be a major fail and would be totally unacceptable. Personally if we were to land only one guy from that group I would be pretty disappointed as well. Two from that group is acceptable but personally I think to be truly satisfied we would need to land at least three guys from that group while landing all four would exceed almost all expectations. I think my expectations are about the same as most other posters but expectations are not always based in reality. Therefore I’m curious to know how many from this group of four do you guys actually think we will sign when all is said & done???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News