ADVERTISEMENT

Since when did biscuits and gravy become racist?

HA!…..crazy world. Was eating soul food before they called it soul food. It was just southern food back when I was a kid.

Can remember wondering why someone wanted to rename it….was offended when it happened. Biscuits and gravy were just every day food.

Has tried everything from tripe to chittlings. One time was enough for the chittlings, never again. Had it fried to kill the smell, soaked it with cane syrup.

No way in hayul would I eat that stanky shat boiled.

HA!…..crazy world. Was eating soul food before they called it soul food. It was just southern food back when I was a kid.

Can remember wondering why someone wanted to rename it….was offended when it happened. Biscuits and gravy were just every day food.

Has tried everything from tripe to chittlings. One time was enough for the chittlings, never again. Had it fried to kill the smell, soaked it with cane syrup.

No way in hayul would I eat that stanky shat boiled.
Biscuits and gravy was my favorite Russell House (USC) breakfast while in college. Quick, filling, and damn tasty.

I don’t think it’s racist (there are fat white people in the pic) but I would not have posted this. Making fun of people’s weights online, particularly your peers, is really dumb.

That being said, if this officer is reprimanded in any way, he can challenge it and the employer would have to prove that what he said was racial when there are white people in the pic. He’s probably begging.

I don’t think it’s racist (there are fat white people in the pic) but I would not have posted this. Making fun of people’s weights online, particularly your peers, is really dumb.

That being said, if this officer is reprimanded in any way, he can challenge it and the employer would have to prove that what he said was racial when there are white people in the pic. He’s probably begging.
Fast food is probably all they eat. Biscuit and gravy would be a revelation to them. They need to get in shape otherwise they are paying in to that pension for nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT