ADVERTISEMENT

Ski bro testifies as climate expert

Painful, but he seems more an expert on climate change than any of the Biden judges on the law. Or Biden transportation secretaries on transportation. Or Biden vice presidents on anything more complicated than the blow job.
Watched a very good program on GPB showing how the climate has changed over the last 500 million years. Forget technical terms but basically cold (with ice and glaciers) and warm (without ice shield) periods. But there have been 3 “warm” periods. We currently in a period that is classified as “cold”. The change ( ice melting) is inevitable. Just a matter of how long it takes.

Painful, but he seems more an expert on climate change than any of the Biden judges on the law. Or Biden transportation secretaries on transportation. Or Biden vice presidents on anything more complicated than the blow job.
Don't go giving kamala credit for giving good head. She prolly sucks at that too.

It’s like having a plumber testify on the effectiveness of vaccines because he works in a bacteria rich environment.

That being said, I thought Kennedy was doing a good job devaluing the “bro’s” expertise but when he started going back 12 years,on non-related tweets-to further demean him… he missed the mark. I get it…he was trying to show a history of the kid making brazen statements that were not researched. But those examples were off topic and allowed the kid to point out just that thing.

The ski-bro was doing all of the damage by himself. Kennedy went from being discerning to being a bully. So much more could be accomplished if these politicians could see that difference.

It’s like having a plumber testify on the effectiveness of vaccines because he works in a bacteria rich environment.

That being said, I thought Kennedy was doing a good job devaluing the “bro’s” expertise but when he started going back 12 years,on non-related tweets-to further demean him… he missed the mark. I get it…he was trying to show a history of the kid making brazen statements that were not researched. But those examples were off topic and allowed the kid to point out just that thing.

The ski-bro was doing all of the damage by himself. Kennedy went from being discerning to being a bully. So much more could be accomplished if these politicians could see that difference.
I think he was trying to illustrate the folly of the Dems bringing in an expert witness that had no knowledge of the subject matter. Basically, Kennedy exposed the kid as being nothing more than a liberal ideologue that had a habit of speaking out about liberal talking points but very little knowledge of his positions.

I think he was trying to illustrate the folly of the Dems bringing in an expert witness that had no knowledge of the subject matter. Basically, Kennedy exposed the kid as being nothing more than a liberal ideologue that had a habit of speaking out about liberal talking points but very little knowledge of his positions.

I realize that...even acknowledged it in my comments. But that was the point. The kid was discredited and looked like an idiot in the first two minutes. If Kennedy just summarized that up, or dug a little deeper on THAT topic, then it would've been a clean win for his views. But he unnecessarily expanded it to other touchy social issues. He's trying to win every argument at one time, and perpetuating the "stereotype" that so many people on the Left hold on everyone on the Right. Once he expanded it to other very controversial topics, the kid was at least smart enough to say that wasn't the topic. Now the conversation was diluted and more polarized.

Democrats must think activism produces expertise.
Ski bro is an idiot just like the Swedish midget girl.
iu

Last edited:
I think if carbon dioxide falls below .03% plants start to die off. We’re dealing with a very small tolerance that make me think it’s not the problem. Now you might counter with, well what about the other exhaust gasses, I don’t know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT