ADVERTISEMENT

Slava Ukraini!

When all mainstream media, all democratic leadership, & half of Republicans in office all echo the same taking points, I've learned in recent years to not believe them....especially when Lockheed Martin, GD, & Beoing are raking in all that sweet sweet blood money
Sounds like you've let your political biases warp your sense of reality if you alwasy think you're the smartest person in the room.

I don’t consider myself a conservative per se, mainly bc I don’t always agree with everything either side says. I generally lean a click or so Left on many social issues and a click or so Right on economic, Constitutional and military matters. But I think you’re wrong. Anyone who thinks Russia will lose a war to Ukraine is crazy. And as a matter of fact, when the war first broke out, I didn’t care. Ukraine is full of Nazis. Go look up one of my first posts and you’ll see I was pulling for them both to lose. If I recall correctly, I compared it to game between UTk and UF.
I don’t want to have a “Internet debate“. Because I’m simply not interested. However, the idea that Ukraine is full of Nazis or neo-Nazis is hilarious.

As a general rule, if Vladimir Putin says it, it is untrue.

Even if Ukraine had some large population of neo-Nazis, larger than the United States?, That’s absolutely no justification for blowing up hospitals and schools and setting tanks to invade into a foreign country.

Sounds like you've let your political biases warp your sense of reality if you alwasy think you're the smartest person in the room.
I'm not the smartest person but how many times are we going to giving the benefit of the doubt to authority figures proven wrong & deceptive months/years later who keep us in the dark & gaslight us?

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I don’t want to have a “Internet debate“. Because I’m simply not interested. However, the idea that Ukraine is full of Nazis or neo-Nazis is hilarious.

Even if Ukraine had some large population of neo-Nazis, larger than the United States?, That’s absolutely no justification for blowing up hospitals and schools and setting tanks to invade into a foreign country.
And don't forget kidnapping thousands of children and sending them back to Russia for God knows what fate. That last fact alone should convince GOP to back Ukraine aid.

Thanks for saving me the time. This covers most of it for me. Also, Ukraine does not have the men it needs to keep fighting. They cannot win and prolonging the war only leads to more death and destruction. The US war machine is all about money and power and not about doing what is right. Pumping money into Ukraine is manly to give money to their elite who funnel some back to our politicians (Reps and Dims). It also provides our Defense contractors billions and then companies like Black Rock hiundreds of billions to come in and rebuild. When was the last war we actually won where the country we were fighting for actually appreciated what we had done for them?
The US war machine? Funneling money?

I can always tell who gets most of their information about the world from social media and crazy YouTube videos

You must not pay attention to history if you think Russia has a limited capacity for suffering both in its military & homefront
I was stationed in West Germany during the cold war with a Pershing Missile Brigade. I know plenty about Russian military doctrine and tactics.

I've no doubt they will sacrifice bodies for gain but they also just raised their conscription age to 30. If they want to kill off all their youth to take Ukraine then let the Ukrainians kill as many as they can. They're using WWII tactics to fight a 21st Century war. If they were any good at conventional combined arms warfare they would have overrun Ukraine a long time ago but they pretty much suck at it That's why Putin and his lackeys keep rattling that nuclear weapons chain. He's not nuking anything. He's just trying to stir the pot to get Ukraine for free.

Just like Zelensky banned orthodox church services in Ukraine. Yes he's the champion of christian values too
You mean the Russian Orthdox Church which is lead by Patriarch Kirill who himself is a very close Putin ally and constantly spreads Russian propaganda...that Russian Orthdox Church.

"His speeches frequently call for prayers for Russian authorities and military success, underscoring President Putin's central role in this perceived historic struggle. On September 12, 2022 Kirill focused on Putin's leadership: "Our special prayer is for the head of our state, the Supreme Commander-in-Chief Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, who bears a special responsibility, as well as for all military leaders and those in power."

Why would Zelensky and Ukraine allow a religious organization that's advocating for the country that's invading them...that's crazy.

Reactions: nice marmot
I was stationed in West Germany during the cold war with a Pershing Missile Brigade. I know plenty about Russian military doctrine and tactics.

I've no doubt they will sacrifice bodies for gain but they also just raised their conscription age to 30. If they want to kill off all their youth to take Ukraine then let the Ukrainians kill as many as they can. They're using WWII tactics to fight a 21st Century war. If they were any good at conventional combined arms warfare they would have overrun Ukraine a long time ago but they pretty much suck at it That's why Putin and his lackeys keep rattling that nuclear weapons chain. He's not nuking anything. He's just trying to stir the pot to get Ukraine for free.
Thank you. It's crazy people don't want to belive Putin when he's telegraphed his every intention for a new form of the USSR.

All intelligence is "could" happen mostly. When it gets to "will happen" it's normally too late and 💩 has hit the fan. But western analyst have repeatedly said Putins ultimate goal is to bring former Soviet Union countries back underneath its sphere of control. Remember Putin also said he didn't want to invade Ukraine and that it was all American propaganda
He explained that about Ukraine. He didn’t want to according to him. Felt like he had no choice with nato coming to them. You know this. You are just defending your position.

Sometimes it is too late sure. But intelligence stops things frim happening all the time before it actually happens. With actual true intel, instead of wild fear speculation. Like that article. More often than not. You should know this as well in your line of work. You are too committed to the spin.

You called them an ally in this earlier. Which is not true at all. Not historically. Only when Biden needs his ass covered. You damn sure know that.

I don’t deny he wants to make the ussr whole again. But doing that would be a catastrophe for them. They aren’t equipped to do it. And hold it. People think he will go to France or Poland next. That is the fear. Not the ussr possibility. That has always been the case with the old ussr. It isn’t new info.

Last edited:
You mean the Russian Orthdox Church which is lead by Patriarch Kirill who himself is a very close Putin ally and constantly spreads Russian propaganda...that Russian Orthdox Church.

"His speeches frequently call for prayers for Russian authorities and military success, underscoring President Putin's central role in this perceived historic struggle. On September 12, 2022 Kirill focused on Putin's leadership: "Our special prayer is for the head of our state, the Supreme Commander-in-Chief Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, who bears a special responsibility, as well as for all military leaders and those in power."

Why would Zelensky and Ukraine allow a religious organization that's advocating for the country that's invading them...that's crazy.

can you imagine if the US banned all muslim mosque services nationwide during the GWOT because some Imams were preaching jihad (which many were)?

There was a bill that gave billions to the border but the GOP turned it down.
you mean the "border protection bill" where only a small % of funding went to protect the border the current regime made porous and a huge portion went to Ukraine, Israel, and Palestine humanitarian efforts. yea the nerve of them. it was a border bill in name only designed to pass a much more robust war effort spending plan

Generally speaking, the people like yourself who claim that Russia will never lose a war in Ukraine are the same people who said Russia will quickly overwhelm Ukraine and make quick work of their invasion. Of course it didn’t work out that way at all

The Black Sea fleet has be decimated.

Russia has lost a very large number of senior military leaders, who are not easily replaced, particularly given the requirement for the Putin loyalty test.

The Russian lack of NCO’s in their military structure means losses are even more difficult to replace.

Russia has been forced to utilize large numbers of criminals to replace depleted ranks, which is generally not a recipe for battlefield success.

Advanced tech is a huge force multiplier for Ukraine, and it is always easier to defend territory than to take it.

I could go on, but the predictions of a coming Ukraine collapse have all been wrong, including during the last six months when GOP dithering contributed to a critical depletion in arms and ammunition that will shortly be addressed.
I never said Russia would win quickly. Don't make untrue statements about me in order to bolster your belief.

Russia will not lose, and if this turns into total war, like WWII, Russia would quickly overwhelm Ukraine. With that said, we may later expel them. But Ukraine cannot stop Russia if Russia decides it has no other option but to engage in total war. Putin is bleeding Ukraine and diverting our attention and resources, all to China's glee.

you mean the "border protection bill" where only a small % of funding went to protect the border the current regime made porous and a huge portion went to Ukraine, Israel, and Palestine humanitarian efforts. yea the nerve of them. it was a border bill in name only designed to pass a much more robust war effort spending plan
There has never been a Palestine, Chief.

Dude

Felt like he had no choice with nato coming to them. You know this. You are just defending your position.
That rational by Putin holds no water when he invaded Crimea in 2014...what was his rational then? I'm not just defending my position, this is what all of our NATO allies and Europe has been saying....but no we should believe Putin who blew up apartment buildings of his fellow Russians as a Red Flag Op to invade Chechniya.

Reactions: willdup
can you imagine if the US banned all muslim mosque services nationwide during the GWOT because some Imams were preaching jihad (which many were)?
We damn near tried to, have you guys forgotten the civil liberties violations during the GWOT already?

We damn near tried to, have you guys forgotten the civil liberties violations during the GWOT already?
Yea it's called the Patriot Act & it continues to hurt American liberties under the guise of national defense.

America never came close to banning nationwide mosque attendance during any part of the GWOT

Yea it's called the Patriot Act & it continues to hurt American liberties under the guise of national defense.

America never came close to banning nationwide mosque attendance during any part of the GWOT
If there were a head of the Muslim religion in America and they were the size and influence of the Russian Orthdox Church in Ukraine we absolutely would. If the pope called for all catholics in America to rise up in violent protest to over throw the governement you really think we wouldn't do anything about that?

In any case this is a pointless debate because the aid is going through, Johnson did the right thing and Ukraine continues to get the necessary aid for them to defend themselves

In any case this is a pointless debate because the aid is going through, Johnson did the right thing and Ukraine continues to get the necessary aid for them to defend themselves
As long as Ukraine got another installment of $60 billion or whatever the amount is. I'm sure they'll come begging for another $50 before November (in fact I have no doubt).

Who cares about our childrens future & future generations of Americans? It's just debt after all. It's not real

This may be relevant.

Thanks for saving me the time. This covers most of it for me. Also, Ukraine does not have the men it needs to keep fighting. They cannot win and prolonging the war only leads to more death and destruction. The US war machine is all about money and power and not about doing what is right. Pumping money into Ukraine is manly to give money to their elite who funnel some back to our politicians (Reps and Dims). It also provides our Defense contractors billions and then companies like Black Rock hiundreds of billions to come in and rebuild. When was the last war we actually won where the country we were fighting for actually appreciated what we had done for them?
Ukraine is defending itself from a brutal, unprovoked attack that has included a multitude of war crimes, attacks on civilians and the kidnapping and removal of thousands of children to Russia.

Suggesting that we are somehow sparing the Ukrainian people harm by withholding the aid they need to defend themselves is truly twisted logic that only makes sense if you fully commit to the entire Russian propaganda narrative regarding the invasion and the war.

Generally speaking, the people like yourself who claim that Russia will never lose a war in Ukraine are the same people who said Russia will quickly overwhelm Ukraine and make quick work of their invasion. Of course it didn’t work out that way at all

The Black Sea fleet has be decimated.

Russia has lost a very large number of senior military leaders, who are not easily replaced, particularly given the requirement for the Putin loyalty test.

The Russian lack of NCO’s in their military structure means losses are even more difficult to replace.

Russia has been forced to utilize large numbers of criminals to replace depleted ranks, which is generally not a recipe for battlefield success.

Advanced tech is a huge force multiplier for Ukraine, and it is always easier to defend territory than to take it.

I could go on, but the predictions of a coming Ukraine collapse have all been wrong, including during the last six months when GOP dithering contributed to a critical depletion in arms and ammunition that will shortly be addressed.
The predictions by the left was that brandons sanctions would end the war in ukraines favor in 90 days. We're waiting.

That rational by Putin holds no water when he invaded Crimea in 2014...what was his rational then? I'm not just defending my position, this is what all of our NATO allies and Europe has been saying....but no we should believe Putin who blew up apartment buildings of his fellow Russians as a Red Flag Op to invade Chechniya.

Again. You and I are also capable of anything. lol. That article is capable of being true. It is also capable of being untrue. Which is the same as every single word you have posted. The word capable to describe any article is admitting you really have no clue.

Last edited:
Trump's gunna get about 90,000,000 votes this November. That's pretty fair sized for a cult. It's a bit less than honest to try to belittle such a group. You are lying to yourself. You just don't like the truth of the matter.
If President Trump voters are considered cult members, then I guess this 80 year old conservative will just have to be considered a cult member.
We wouldn’t be having these problems with Russia, China, Iran, etc. if President Trump were in office.
I hope I can welcome him back to the White House so our military can be voided of the WOKE syndrome, etc. and we can once again carry the biggest stick.

If President Trump voters are considered cult members, then I guess this 80 year old conservative will just have to be considered a cult member.
We wouldn’t be having these problems with Russia, China, Iran, etc. if President Trump were in office.
I hope I can welcome him back to the White House so our military can be voided of the WOKE syndrome, etc. and we can once again carry the biggest stick.
You certainly don’t look 80….keep up the good work!

Two points 1) Ukraine was invade by Russia who has committed numerous war crimes and kidnapped thousands of Ukrainian children...the US is only given them the means to prevent a massacre...when did the GOP decide that was a bad thing. 2) you could of had a deal that bad the boarder stronger and now there's no way to get any of the measures in place anytime soon in the near future.
Please post a link to your first point .

The majority of that hypothetical 90 million would be voting for Trump because they believe the alternative is worse not because they're part of the Maga cult.
The media has successfully dulled your cognitive discernment. Trump's entire voter base is MAGA. They simply do not agree on everything ... the same as any other voter base.
There are no lines ie. these are "cult" and these are not. There is no MAGA cult, only an increasing number of people realizing that the democRAT's agenda is national suicide.

Last edited:
If we don't carry that stick, it means someone else does. That's the problem.

Two points 1) Ukraine was invade by Russia who has committed numerous war crimes and kidnapped thousands of Ukrainian children...the US is only given them the means to prevent a massacre...when did the GOP decide that was a bad thing. 2) you could of had a deal that bad the boarder stronger and now there's no way to get any of the measures in place anytime soon in the near future.
You are incorrect about the B-O-R-D-E-R bill. It was far worse than the aid bill in terms of garbage included and misrepresentation of what the money would really be used for.
You keep using it as a poking stick when the truth is it was not a good bill. Whether the truth is involved has never been a consideration for you. A man would work on that if he was honest.

What does Ukraine victory look like vs Russia? IMO the only path to this is direct US engagement with Russian forces in a peer to peer war which could likely evolve into WW3.

That should be in no one's best interest; not even the military industrial complex running our country
Crimea will be returned to Ukrainian control. Guessing a UN-manned DMZ through Kherson and Donbas, with 300B in frozen Russian assets going to rebuild throughout the country.

but that's just a guess. and your guess is every bit as good as mine.

The Speaker seemed to think that the intelligence reports - he - was getting were credible.

Is he a RINO too now? Part of the uniparty? etc.
I know it is hard to tell us apart. But I don’t use rino(maybe once or twice in my life for severe cases)or uni party ever if I can help it. He doesn’t want to let it go on his watch. I don’t blame the speaker. Just in case. That is the one thing people would blame him directly for. The idiocy currently happening here The Dimocrat party is responsible for can wait. It is funny. The whole argument is if we leave Russia be, that problem will eventually be at our front door. Look around. A problem just as big or worse is already here. Anyone without an agenda is calling it an invasion. Which you guys opened the front door for. Then offered them a free room, free food and money to stay. And no prosecution. We have an illegal immigrant purge going on right here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT