ADVERTISEMENT

So how much of Trumps "Victory Rally" will be about Senate races vs election fraud?*

Turns out very little...all about himself...SHOCKED, I tell ya

Well , you know folks can see or hear the same thing and have a different definition . I heard him promote the Senators numerous times and get into detail on how much damage Schumer could do if demorats controlled the Senate ...too radical !

Reactions: WGrovedawg
Well , you know folks can see or hear the same thing and have a different definition . I heard him promote the Senators numerous times and get into detail on how much damage Schumer could do if demorats controlled the Senate ...too radical !

Did you hear him continue to insist that he won the election in Georgia and won the White House?

He is still President so I was wondering if you heard him say anything about what we are facing regarding COVID to the mostly maskless crowd?

No one has done more damage than Trump, so I'm not concerned.

Reactions: shonuff253
Potus got the most votes in the history of this country. POTUS probably got a lot more than even that all time number. The Big guy, little feeble fool Joe had a cheating system in place thanks to Hussein( who is still running the show).

Nothing else matters, not all the the witness accounts, the dominion machines, the votes after shutdown in the middle of the night. None of that matters. The fact that Republican poll watchers were forced out of voting precincts, physically, and cardboard shields were put up to hide nefarious activity inside the processing rooms is all you need to know.

Those actions on their own should warrant a tossing out of the election, and a complete revote, where hand ballots are counted together by republicans and democrats, however long it takes. We all should want transparency, no matter the outcome.

This is sickening, and anybody that it does not bother is an enemy to me and mine.

Potus got the most votes in the history of this country. POTUS probably got a lot more than even that all time number. The Big guy, little feeble fool Joe had a cheating system in place thanks to Hussein( who is still running the show).

Nothing else matters, not all the the witness accounts, the dominion machines, the votes after shutdown in the middle of the night. None of that matters. The fact that Republican poll watchers were forced out of voting precincts, physically, and cardboard shields were put up to hide nefarious activity inside the processing rooms is all you need to know.

Those actions on their own should warrant a tossing out of the election, and a complete revote, where hand ballots are counted together by republicans and democrats, however long it takes. We all should want transparency, no matter the outcome.

This is sickening, and anybody that it does not bother is an enemy to me and mine.

it would bother me if anything you said were true

it is seriously like Hussein won another term, he is doing press and interviews while Joe hides

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg

Gullible gonna Gullible! Amazing how dumbed down Americans have become on both sides!

You sir are bought and sold. May God have mercy on your sheep soul.
I pay my taxes and get my ass up to go to work just like any Patriotic American. I am also intelligent enough to know politicians look after themselves no matter what party they are affiliated with! Keep on being dumbed down, you are helping the cause. Peace out!

You need to get a clue brother , try and find out what's really going on before you call somebody else's hand !

i consider myself rather informed, but I appreciate the encouragement

i can mail you some good reading material for Christmas if you’d like. Maybe we can make it a wonderful Christmas swap for the Chat!

Now that I think about it, PW owes me money for postage too

I pay my taxes and get my ass up to go to work just like any Patriotic American. I am also intelligent enough to know politicians look after themselves no matter what party they are affiliated with! Keep on being dumbed down, you are helping the cause. Peace out!
Peace out brah

Bought? Where's the money?
Mentally, spiritually. You believe in your government, I don't. They are all shameless crooks that are morally and spiritually corrupt. Whatever you want to think about Donald Trump, he was different and couldn't be bought. We need more elected officials like that, not more lawyers and status quo. This election was dirty. The blocking of the poll watchers should piss you, me, everyone off, COTDAM!

Mentally, spiritually. You believe in your government, I don't. They are all shameless crooks that are morally and spiritually corrupt. Whatever you want to think about Donald Trump, he was different and couldn't be bought. We need more elected officials like that, not more lawyers and status quo. This election was dirty. The blocking of the poll watchers should piss you, me, everyone off, COTDAM!
I believe politicians suck and tell people what they want to hear. That is all.

Reactions: dogstud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT